THE BROWNS BOARD

Tax Season

Axe

Hopefully, tax season will officially end for us tomorrow.. It's been a battle, yet again...

I cannot believe how much tax we pay..

I have no problem paying our fair share.. And then some..

I do the book keeping for our businesses and other income streams. From tangible tax to royalty tax it's gotten out of control.. I cannot count or keep track of the different taxes we pay.. I pay tax on a clear coat that is sprayed on cars at a car wash I own.. I seriously have to compute that....... We use two different accounting firms to prepare and submit our tax returns.. Got to stay in the good graces!! Our returns come in 40 page embossed books.. There HAS to be a simpler way..

Then there's the cost of the accounting firms :wacko:

There has to be a simpler way.. THIS is the product of the Est R and Est L over the last 30+ yrs... It's driven by 30-40+ yr lifetime politicians..

People that don't understand Trump's popularity need to read this. The two party Est lifelong politicians have led us down this rabbit hole and I chose "Tax Season" as the subject we ALL deal with yearly to best illustrate the incompetence of the status quo and the need to try something else.. THIS, isn't working!

Hope & Change has just made it worse :blink: There's no argument there..

But then again hope and change was bought and paid for long before inauguration day...

People that don't understand Trump's popularity need to read this. The two party Est lifelong politicians have led us down this rabbit hole

Well.....Trump is the one true 2 party candidate.....life long Dem running as a Rep......and now pretending to be religious and actually care about those that he used to call little people and commoners....

Well.....Trump is the one true 2 party candidate.....life long Dem running as a Rep......and now pretending to be religious and actually care about those that he used to call little people and commoners....

And bipartisanship is something that those people on the other side pretend they admire. I'll probably repeat this a few times: we pick the guy we want and then think of reasons to hate the guy running against him.

WSS

business's are letting the homeless do their taxes now? huh............................that's actually not a bad idea if you think about it. What could possibly go wrong...

What are you talking about?

Ah,, I see LOL :lol:

If you are suggesting that I am homeless. That's funny.. I retired at age 49.. I got bored after a number of years and started a few businesses.. My wife owns her own business. All are doing well thank you.. I/we have never received one red cent of Gov assistance.. Any way, Any how!!!!!

How about you? Any educational loans you want Bernie to absolve you from?

I have a good job that pays me well, so last night I was out playing soccer with my friends, came home to my girlfriend, had dinner and relaxed. Today I will work my 8-9 hours, then go out dancing, or maybe finally strip the silicone from the shower unit and reseal it.

Just because you work long hours in a tough job, doesn't mean you are better than me. I also am taking no government handouts, and apart from a couple of months when I had just left university never have (and even then my parents kinda forced me to). But that doesn't fit your narrative of all liberals being lazy, dumb government-sponges, does it?

I'm working 10, 11, 12+ hour days in manufacturing and its rough. I need to start somewhere though, make a name for myself in this large company.

I also owed money for the first time ever this year :(

Well I don't know exactly how large the Browns Board company is or how influential the name 'asshole' is but... :)

WSS

(just kidding)

I'm working 10, 11, 12+ hour days in manufacturing and its rough. I need to start somewhere though, make a name for myself in this large company.

I also owed money for the first time ever this year :(

I bet you are getting soaked big time in payroll taxes being single.

Archived