THE BROWNS BOARD

The 4400

Have watched 2 episodes so far and I find it fascinating. Over the course of five decades 4400 people have just vanished all to return in what seems to be a space vehicle on the same day all with strange new powers or abilities. And all return at the same age they were when they left.

WSS

Sounds interesting, Ill check it out....sounds a lot like a show i just watched on Netflix this past week called The Returned ....it had a similar feel to it.....except the people coming back had all died at some point....then return at the same age they had died, but alive and well, and without knowing or realizing they had died.....

That is an old SciFi Channel series that played over a decade or so ago. I watched a lot of it in its original run.

I know the one guy....a black guy that was in the army during WWII that came back was flabbergasted that people could actually be open about their biracial relationships.

And, if you have ever watched any current British television, it seems that it is now mandatory on there that every relationship must be biracial.

Archived