THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump kicking ass and taking names in Fla.

One Post

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Better for the GOP to just concede this one in a brokered convention and gear up for 2020, than capitulate and potentially ruin the image by rolling with the trump this year?

Nah. Now is the time for Donald Trump to start meeting with Republican Senators and big shots. He is the big negotiator right? He's the deal maker right? So it's time to sit down with the Bill Kristol, Mitch McConnell, Mitt Romney and National Review folks and start dealing.

Hillary really is a distasteful candidate and there's no reason to just bend over and give her the White House.

WSS

Nah. Now is the time for Donald Trump to start meeting with Republican Senators and big shots. He is the big negotiator right? He's the deal maker right? So it's time to sit down with the Bill Kristol, Mitch McConnell, Mitt Romney and National Review folks and start dealing.

Hillary really is a distasteful candidate and there's no reason to just bend over and give her the White House.

WSS

Correct. Let's hope that actually happens. Are the established Rs smart enough to relate to Trump's followers?

Correct. Let's hope that actually happens. Are the established Rs smart enough to relate to Trump's followers?

Right Bob, and don't forget it wouldn't be a bad idea to start actively courting the union workers. Illegal aliens seem like a bigger threat 2 union labor than they do anybody else.

WSS

Kasich only won because of a large number of libdiots crossing over to vote for him in an attempt to stop Trump.

That's exactly true. I saw this morning that 8% of the vote or actually Democrats who crossed over to fuck up Donald Trump's momentum. These people will not vote for John Kasich even if he were to somehow grab the nomination. I would advise against becoming too elated over the results.

WSS

That's exactly true. I saw this morning that 8% of the vote or actually Democrats who crossed over to fuck up Donald Trump's momentum. These people will not vote for John Kasich even if he were to somehow grab the nomination. I would advise against becoming too elated over the results.

WSS

They managed to fuck their guy comrade sanders in the process.

Kasich is mathematically eliminated - just playing spoiler for contested convention now.

NAFTA, TPP supporting slimeball.

Trump removed all doubt yesterday - he's winning the nomination. Get on board or get run over

Sanders is also all but officially eliminated. Has to win by 15% in all the remaining states or something.

I hope Kasich and Rubio give their delegates to Cruz, and Cruz wins the nomination.

This whole send a message to the rep establishment may very well come back to bite

all of us in the rear. Trump is just a chameleon.

Then good for Huckabee. I trust Huckabee a whole lot more than

Trump.

although, it's hard to imagine Trump doing anything of the sort.

Everyone seems to be ignoring the giant elephant in the room: the people who

are voting for Trump. Some 40% of the Republican electorate.

If Trump comes to Cleveland in July and is short of the delegates required to

secure the nomination, but still with a sizable lead in delegates:

The Republicans (everyone but Trump) are openly and unapologetically stating

their intention to give the nomination to someone else, telling Trump's voters

'we don't give a shit who you voted for, he's not getting the nomination.' Does anyone

really believe that Trump voters are going to say thank you and throw their support

behind Cruz?

Folks, it's going to be one HELL of an entertaining show.

Everyone seems to be ignoring the giant elephant in the room: the people who

are voting for Trump. Some 40% of the Republican electorate.

If Trump comes to Cleveland in July and is short of the delegates required to

secure the nomination, but still with a sizable lead in delegates:

The Republicans (everyone but Trump) are openly and unapologetically stating

their intention to give the nomination to someone else, telling Trump's voters

'we don't give a shit who you voted for, he's not getting the nomination.' Does anyone

really believe that Trump voters are going to say thank you and throw their support

behind Cruz?

Folks, it's going to be one HELL of an entertaining show.

Ding ding ding. Hit the nail on the head.

If John Kasich has a huge sweep from here out and at least gets his delegate numbers close to Cruz and Rubio maybe a deal could be worked out.

Remember Donald Trump would spit on the VP job.

WSS

The only state I could maybe see him winning is Wisconsin. Kasich has Walker's endorsement, and Walker is as about as loved in Wisconsin as Kasich is here.

If I were Donald Trump's campaign manager I'd advise you to make a statement. If I can't turn the United States around in 4 years I give you my pledge I won't run for a second term!

(in 4 years that will be forgotten even if he feels like running again but people would eat it up now)

WSS

I'm not sure that a candidate can give his delegates to a competitor in a brokered election. Maybe he can but I don't think it's binding.

WSS

They can more or less "suggest", but they aren't bound and can vote for whoever they want.

If Trump gets robbed the nomination, Hillary wins in November period.

Trump needs to be replaced. He is not going to be who all these Trump supporters

think he will be.

He will lose to higgardly in one day, after all his baggage is loaded up into negative

ads.

That's why so many dems want him to be the nominee. And it's a fact that the dems have

been saying "republican" ballot to vote for the most easy to beat selection on the ticket.

Then they will all vote for higgardly.

Meanwhile, folks in the Senate are starting to rally support for Cruz.

Trump must be dumped. He is a dem.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/03/16/former-senate-aide-senate-leaders-are-really-close-to-rallying-behind-cruz/

Archived