THE BROWNS BOARD

Was Sarah Palin drunk?

Browns149

Firstly, I'd like to give my condolences and well wishes to Sarah Palin's family, and I hope that her husband has a speedy recovery. Despite our differences in political ideology, no family deserves to go through what they are going through right now.

Now, having said that...

I don't think Sarah Palin was drunk in that interview. That's just honestly how she talks, because she is genuinely fucking Retard.

How quick people forgot her interview with Katie Couric back in '08:

John McCain had to know the writing was on the wall after that gem. She was the lead anchor that sunk the Titanic that was his presidential campaign.

She speaks the way she does because she's a character. People love to hate her.

Actually her ridiculous speech patterns and affectations don't sound any worse than Hillary Clinton's.

What's cool thing for Democrats as they can call her whatever they want and not be labeled a woman-hater like Donald Trump would if he said something about Rosie fucking O'Donnell.

WSS

What's cool thing for Democrats as they can call her whatever they want and not be labeled a woman-hater like Donald Trump would if he said something about Rosie fucking O'Donnell.

True that - though it shouldn't matter.

Trump has feuded with Rosie for years - and he's not wrong in calling her a dog or a pig, but when she had a heart attack in 2012 or whatever he gave his best wishes to her for a speedy recovery - though the media wouldn't want to talk about that part.

She's sexy. Very likable.

generally speaking, and speaking for myself, before I consider a woman "sexy"..no matter how good she looks she has to have at the least a neutral voice. She don't gotta sing like Lana but for gods sake the mere thought of hearing that shrill harpy orgasm gives me those nails on chalkboard williy's. Like I could see myself dropping MMA style elbows in her full guard just to get her to stfu.

what come out of her mouth may be annoying but the actually voice itself is normal. Palins voice is not normal. There's the obvious Fargo accent which is obnoxious by itself but then she adds a coating of shrill harpy on top of it that just sounds like two pieces of steel rubbing/clinking together. And if that wasn't enough, the actual content of what she says is often completely unintelligible. This past link wasn't actually that bad in that respect. But her video from CPAC....like she might have been having a mini stroke it was so bizarre.

I don't mind the Fargo accent, it's kind of cute. Sometimes Dolly Parton's Tennessee accent appeals to me and I love Fran Drescher

WSS

Ok Dolly's accent is sexy as fuck. Always was. I'd probably still hit that and she's what, 80? 90? But Fran? If there was a more annoying accent than Palins....

generally speaking, and speaking for myself, before I consider a woman "sexy"..no matter how good she looks she has to have at the least a neutral voice. She don't gotta sing like Lana but for gods sake the mere thought of hearing that shrill harpy orgasm gives me those nails on chalkboard williy's. Like I could see myself dropping MMA style elbows in her full guard just to get her to stfu.

Not me. She has a pulse. The highest attribute needed. Lmao

Stuart

You whine about Palins voice when there exists a threat of having to listen to a shrilly voiced skank for 4 years?

You'd eat Hildebeests pussy just to hear her shriek I bet.

Archived