THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns sign a safety

Mike H

This is reassuring:

Browns signed S Rahim Moore to a one-year contract.
Moore was a disaster his only season in Houston, getting benched after seven games and playing just 451 snaps. With Tashaun Gipson gone, he'll give Cleveland veteran insurance opposite Donte Whitner. One of the worst run-stopping safeties in the league, Moore's role should be limited to sub packages. Mar 16 - 4:26 PM

If you look back two seasons he had a good 2014 in DNV w/ 4 INTs...

One article I came across called him the "Broncos centerfielder".... sounds familiar.

Well HE was with a team that got that far. HE was put on the field at a Big Play moment. Hell I will welcome that at this point..

Well, again, the question is can these lower rated, lower paid guys.....like Alvin Bailey, Davis, this guy Rahim etc. produce as well as the guys that left......many of whom many think were overpaid and underproductive.....including apparently the guys in the Browns FO making the decisions on these things.

nowhere to go but up, the defense can't get any worse than it was last season

With Whorton.. it wont get much better.. book it.

I expect a few more of these 2nd tier filler players to hold a spot while drafted guys develop (hopefully). Again, that's not a bad plan for rebuilding a dreadful team if you draft well which hasn't occurred for the Browns since the Reagan administration.

Archived