THE BROWNS BOARD

More big, serious trouble

calfoxwc

the left right, funded by soros the Koch Brothers, is going all out to disrupt our election, the process,... and any conservative liberal,

republican democrat, ...anybody not like them, is the object of their aggression...

Koch Brothers’ Budget of $889 Million for 2016 Is on Par With Both Parties’ Spending: http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/27/us/politics/kochs-plan-to-spend-900-million-on-2016-campaign.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/inside-the-koch-backed-political-donor-network/2014/01/05/94719296-7661-11e3-b1c5-739e63e9c9a7_graphic.html

In an analysis of 2011 and 2012 tax filings, The Washington Post and the Center for Responsive Politics found that a coalition of nonprofit groups backed by a donor network organized by the billionaire industrialists Charles and David Koch raised more than $400 million in the last election cycle. Much of the money was distributed to a maze of limited-liability companies affiliated with the nonprofits, which used some of their resources to turn out conservative voters and run ads against President Obama and congressional Democrats

w-kochnetwork.jpg

wait, how about a soros graph? don't be one-sided liberal wingnut about it.

You were literally being a one-sided republican wingnut about it with your OP. And yet even though I point this out, you'll fail to grasp the irony in your posts such as this.

wait, I'm not the one whining about my post. See, I'm talking about the funding of riots/disruptions

of our electoral process. It's about the recent violence started at a Trump rally.

so, tell us how the koch brothers have funded the same thing. and where it has happened this election.

So you see any koch brothers funding of riotous republican protest groups causing trouble

at a higgardly or sanders event? nope.

The FREAKIN POINT YOU
ARE MISSING....

is the deliberate, aggressive intolerance of leftwing, soros funded groups. Now you libs just show me where

the koch brothers are funding this violent civil disobedience, and we'll all be fine.

but you can't. ...do you whiners even know who soros is? how he has manipulated the economic fall of

other countries? and bragged about it?

So, go ahead. show us some legit links talking abou how the koch brothers are funding a revolutionary

brownshirt political protest disruption movement. Go ahead, we have plenty of time to watch you change the subject again.

woodypeckerhead translation:

"I don't have anything smart to say about anything, so I'll just

try to have Chris be my boyfriend"

blech.

I have my own trends. But they aren't meant to be smart ass away from the

subject replies.

And, although my postings are usually me having fun with subjects, or serious appraisals

of subjects,

ok, somewhere in between, it's the constant, belligernt one-liner dipstick nothing-to-do with anything diversions

from subjects that are usually the last straw over all this time.

To put it nicely, it's a seriously bad habit, for whatever reason, and annoying. What Steve said, in another thread, Fred.

I have my own trends. But they aren't meant to be smart ass away from the

subject replies.

And, although my postings are usually me having fun with subjects, or serious appraisals

of subjects,

ok, somewhere in between, it's the constant, belligernt one-liner dipstick nothing-to-do with anything diversions

from subjects that are usually the last straw over all this time.

To put it nicely, it's a seriously bad habit, for whatever reason, and annoying. What Steve said, in another thread, Fred.

What? I must have had a stoke or something, because did I just hallucinate the fact that you created a whole topic on here dedicated to nothing but insulting Woody, not even 24 hours ago?

jblu. If someone starts a lot of crap, they get crap.

You don't understand self-defense in any form; you're a liberal.

Do I give you a lot of crap? nope. Chris? Nope. Cysko? Nope. Anybody else? Mostly nope.

Now take your time, don't emotionally knee jerk, and try thinking about that.

Archived