Tramon Williams - 33

Joe Thomas - 32

Gary Barnidge - 30

Desmond Bryant - 30

John Greco - 30

Andrew Hawkins - 30

Paul Kruger - 30

Donte Whitner - 30

Who do you see us retaining? Obviously JT won't be cut (sorry ghoolie), but might be traded. Andy Lee - not a lot of money tied up there. Josh McCown is a solid bridge QB at a reasonable salary, I think he stays. And Barnidge has just had a breakout year and is under contract at $3m a year - I think he stays. Greco is an analytics darling - not a big name, but plays like a top 10 player, on a relatively small salary. Exactly what they're after.

Outside of those guys, I would not be shocked to see any of Williams, Bryant, Hawkins, Kruger, or Whitner cut (or I guess maybe traded if anyone is willing to part with a bag of footballs).

Place your bets...

Well....Bryant, Kruger and Whitner are all big dollar guys.....and certainly not performing up to their pay level.....Personally, Id keep Bryant and Whitner, cause "somebody" has to play......but Kruger?.....see ya......

Williams is another one who's old and paid well.....but Id keep him too, unless they decide to put Gilbert in and just let him play....which they might just do.....

The 30-something list...

• Josh McCown - even if sign Kaep will stick for 2016 due to contract structure; may trade in season....
  • Andy Lee - might actually be the one to see this rebuild from start to finish

• Tramon Williams - contract structure says here for the year, then likely gone.

• Joe Thomas - set a high price and wait for the market to come to you

• Gary Barnidge - along for the ride

• Desmond Bryant - functional trade bait w/ 2 seasons left on friendly contract

• John Greco - along for the ride

• Andrew Hawkins - along for the ride

• Paul Kruger - Rebuild performance this year and see if trade demand develops.
  • Donte Whitner - Contract structure says he'll likely be here this season; probably gone in 2017.

Couple "younger" players facing the axe...

• Mingo - last year of contract and essentially 100% guaranteed, so he's here one more year
  • Gilbert - last year where contract makes him uncuttable

So everyone over thirty here:

Josh McCown - 36-NO a vet for that $$--not even Kap. Bring in the true Savior Hue...

Andy Lee - 33--HELL NO!!

Tramon Williams - 33--NO-read poss. move to FS/S your thoughts?

Joe Thomas - 32-NO-A top LT with young QB in near future.. ask Titians

Gary Barnidge - 30-NO-resigned 3 years & wants to play here

Desmond Bryant - 30-NO-played well last season& Armonty I foot outdoor & Starks gone.

John Greco - 30-HELL NO- He's the real Erving in multi spots

Andrew Hawkins - 30-NO-see him over Gabe. Played with Hue in Cinncy

Paul Kruger - 30-HELL YES-Take less $$ or walk. Contract makes him untradeable.. Trade dead line to winner?

Donte Whitner - 30-YES-He has lost deep coverage speed to get there. Take less or walk. Trade dead line to winner?

Place your bets...

Going all in with Green Beers, they suck :P

So everyone over thirty here:

Josh McCown - 36

Andy Lee - 33

Tramon Williams - 33

Joe Thomas - 32

Gary Barnidge - 30

Desmond Bryant - 30

John Greco - 30

Andrew Hawkins - 30

Paul Kruger - 30

Donte Whitner - 30

Who do you see us retaining? Obviously JT won't be cut (sorry ghoolie), but might be traded. Andy Lee - not a lot of money tied up there. Josh McCown is a solid bridge QB at a reasonable salary, I think he stays. And Barnidge has just had a breakout year and is under contract at $3m a year - I think he stays. Greco is an analytics darling - not a big name, but plays like a top 10 player, on a relatively small salary. Exactly what they're after.

Outside of those guys, I would not be shocked to see any of Williams, Bryant, Hawkins, Kruger, or Whitner cut (or I guess maybe traded if anyone is willing to part with a bag of footballs).

Place your bets...

Barnidge got resigned.. Haden has a no trade clause...

I think we trade Joe Thomas, release Whitner, Kruger, Tramon, and possibly Gilbert. Wouldn't surprise me to see Gordon gone as well, either via trade or otherwise. They appear pretty serious about this "starting over" thing.

Archived