THE BROWNS BOARD

Garden of the Gods

Axe

Sorry man can't get it. By the way, if you have any links for your music I'd love to give it a listen to.

This is our website.. We just launched it last week.. The link in the OP was to the media page.. Try this for the homepage http://www.arielsatticmusic.com/

Between some good riffs/melodies there is a fair amount of pretension going on there.

Tension and release is crucial, almost mandatory in music.. B)

Hey this will work. Most of the other links do not. I thought this was cool. It's way out there but extremely well done.

Professional-quality.

WSS

I'm guessing you are not using a PC or weren't when trying to access previous posts.. We had this site tested for just about everything we could think of and it did well in the tests..

This piece of music is one part of a trilogy. It is the 2nd of the three and by far the most ambitious, I think.. :wacko: These things do seem to take on a life of their own at a certain point with us tho.. :D

Thank you but this isn't pro quality imo yet.. This kind of a neutered version.. Un mastered and I pulled the faders down on some things that will be on the cd..

Thanks for listening guys.. And the Ice Chuckers (Canadians) thank you too.. I'm the lone Yank in this project... :blink:

It probably should and thank you.. You've been thru "it" at roughly the same time as I, just slightly different genres.. I'm sure we could swap stories....

So when someone of your stature and experience tips the cap, I sincerely appreciate it..

What we uploaded is not the full monte.. We're kind of in "Why buy the Cow" territory.. It's a new project we want heard but don't want to give away too much..The music biz is in a weird place.. We'll shop this to Canadian, European and Asian labels when done.. It'll never hit the road because I'm too old to do that again :lol: And I wrote most of this shit.. ;) The faders on some elements of this got pulled until the cd is done. And it's essentially un mastered. I like the 30-50Hz area to dent my chest and that's not happening on an MP3 ;)

I understand there are few others on this forum if any that will understand what I'm saying so excuse and old homeless guy for rambling :P

Of course it will appeal to a niche market. But that's cool because there are plenty of people with a great deal of success in areas that most of us never hear. As far as too old to tour I understand that. I've often wondered if it would be feasible to take one project I've been working on and produce it with Hired Guns. Don't know if it would work dealing with other egos. ;)

WSS

Archived