THE BROWNS BOARD

Latest Power Rankings

darren15

the Bengals game was well in hand before burfict took both Brown and Ben out of the game. Vag

the Bengals played the squealer dirty play right back at them? Good.

I guess the Bengals will never forget that the squealers deliberately took out

Carson Palmer's knee back in the day......What goes around come around,

dirtbag three rivers scum worthless nfl rotten-egg sucking, cheapshotting,

woman bathroom invading.....team.... B)

Gipshit the Bengals game was well in hand before burfict took both Brown and Ben out of the game.

Uh...that is stupid. The Bengals had the game won if not for the personal foul.

You really are as dumb as you seem, aren't you. You were losing. Loohoohoolosing. Until you caught a double break.

No guarantees the Steelers would have won against Denever but that defense in the first match up couldn't stop Ben and Brown. Brown didn't play in the divisional and Ben was dinged.

Excuses, excuses that is all you ever present. If the sun weren't in our receivers eyes, if they dog hadn't eaten the playbook, if Jupiter was aligned with Mars etc. etc. etc. Here is another excuse for you to use: the other team was better.

Good chance the Broncos lose again if the Steelers just had Brown back and a more healthy Ben under center. Either way this is all based on your inability to realize the Steelers have a ridiculous offense, are getting an all pro center back (injury or not) arguably the best back in the league and Brown and Ben healthy.

That all may be well fine and good. And that makes them status quo with last year, when they were lucky to make the playoffs.

They are at 4 for a reason. It's not rocket science you are just dense.

I wasn't even talking about the rankings that some douche gave them.....Look at the very first post I made in this thread....what does it say.

We will see what they are about halfway through next season.

You can also check plenty of ranking lists for best back in the league. Bell is at the top of most of them.

Perhaps...pre injury. All bets are off until we see how he responds to his knee injury. Lots of people have recovered fine from them....others have not. We have to wait and see how he is. And see this:

http://www.footballdocs.com/RB_injury_rule.html

I also didn't make my board name but you know that already. You're a dipshit. :)

You owe me a debt of gratitude. Zombo had you as a fairy feller. I said no, this guy isn't a homo, he is just a big pussy.....so I suggested Vagitron instead of Homotron.....and he acquiesced.

I will take cash in lieu of other remuneration for your gratitude.

The Bengals didn't score a point in that game until the 4th quarter after Ben and brown were both knocked from the game. Ben came back in and the Bengals bungled themselves. Soooo no it wasn't well in hand for the Bengals until that point.

At least they are accurate.

Power Rankings are just a beauty contest. The Browns are the ugliest franchise in the NFL right now, and it's not even debatable.

Bengals roster is phenomenal top to bottom, pretty much. Such a well-oiled machine that their first two picks from last year were both able to take redshirts. So I have to disagree there, especially when you put teams with holes all over them ahead of them (Pats or Broncos for example). Then again, I thought this was a ranking of roster strength and not necessarily who would win on the field.

We shall see what the Bengals do in the draft regarding WR. They still have AJ Green and Eifert, but not much else on the outside.

the Bengals game was well in hand before burfict took both Brown and Ben out of the game. Vag

the Bengals played the squealer dirty play right back at them? Good.

I guess the Bengals will never forget that the squealers deliberately took out

Carson Palmer's knee back in the day......What goes around come around,

dirtbag three rivers scum worthless nfl rotten-egg sucking, cheapshotting,

woman bathroom invading.....team.... B)

Does well in hand translate to zero points on the board up until those two were knocked out of the game? If so yes, well in hand.

First off.....typical Steeler fan.....too stupid to know that the Steelers only have 6 titles, not 7. (What did I say about their fan base...they don't even know shit about their own team).

And Cleveland has 13 titles. We were winning titles before the Steelers ever existed.

Uh no. Pay attention. I was responding to Vesnas hope that the Steelers win the Super Bowl next season.

Sorry to bust your "gotcha" bubble.

Gipshit is one big gotcha bubble only his gotchas are usually recess level insults and quips. He prances around like a proud chihuahua.

Recess level insults and quips against Steeler fans on this board are simply reactions to an inferiority complex.

No matter how tactful and civil you try to be is irrelevant.

That's also the reason for the insulting screen name changes. A self esteem booster...helps makes them feel superior rather than inferior to you.

Browns fans are the most bitter fans in the NFL, and you can't blame them. Their team once rulers of the NFL now the dregs, while the team 2.5 hrs. down the pike the opposite holds true.

Uh no. Pay attention. I was responding to Vesnas hope that the Steelers win the Super Bowl next season.

Sorry to bust your "gotcha" bubble.

I can only go by what I see.....not by what you think is in your head. You said the Steelers had won 7 Super Bowls. Sorry I wasn't in vibe with your prescient mind. (besides....Ghoolie is crazy half the time anyway, you know that. Why feed into it?)

Gipshit is one big gotcha bubble only his gotchas are usually recess level insults and quips. He prances around like a proud chihuahua.

Nah....my juvenile insults are usually only directed at you. I customize them for the target. A juvenile like you gets only juvenile insults.

You have grown up enough yet to warrant bringing out the big guns.

Recess level insults and quips against Steeler fans on this board are simply reactions to an inferiority complex.

No matter how tactful and civil you try to be is irrelevant.

Yes. When you are a troll, you get treated like one. Did you just join the internet?

That's also the reason for the insulting screen name changes.

Actually, the reason for them is that they are funny.

A self esteem booster...helps makes them feel superior rather than inferior to you.

We ARE the superior fans. We just don't have the superior team.

Browns fans are the most bitter fans in the NFL, and you can't blame them. Their team once rulers of the NFL now the dregs, while the team 2.5 hrs. down the pike the opposite holds true.

I didn't know Denver was just 2.5 hours down the pike from here? Last time I noticed they ruled the NFL.

Oh, wait...maybe you are talking about just the AFCN. You are right. The team that rules this division is just about 2.5 hours down the highway: I-71. Cincinnati is reigning AFCN champions. Last time I looked.

It's just very strange that some squealer fans live in the past, and can't stop

being jerks about stupidly bragging...inaccurately about that PAST .....and smarting off,

and hanging around a BROWNS forum, to see how much they can keep doing

the same thing most all the time. It's like they think steeler talk on our BROWNS

forum, is some kind of pathetic victory. Very boring.

Archived