THE BROWNS BOARD

How else he gonna git he money?

calfoxwc

It's what it's coming to, folks. Blacks are entitled, Obamao-wise.

"how else he gonna git his money"....

and they are serious.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/03/16/how-else-was-he-gonna-get-his-money-relatives-outraged-after-homeowner-shoots-kills-burglary-suspect/

elatives Of Killed 17-Year-Old Home Invader: How Else Is He

www.dailywire.com/.../relatives-killed-17-year-old-home-invader-how-e...

4 days ago - How he gonna get his money to have clothes to go to school?" asked Harris. "I don't care if she have her gun license, her rights, or any of that,” ...

Now, if she had been in the house, and he broke in, that's one thing.

But in the back yard.... unless he attacked her when she confronted him...

and she had to pull her gun for self defense....

but shooting him just because he broke in, and was coming out her window...

she could be prosecuted. Should have called 911. If she did get there,

just take the video of him with her phone, and turn it in. Let the police

stop him, find him, and file charges.

Apparently, he may have went after her, since they aren't going to file charges against her.

do we even know the skin color of the woman? It doesn't matter, homeowner should get benefit of the doubt. They would have to prove that the kid was climbing over the fence and not making any aggressive gestures for me to have any sympathy with the young kid. Cause chances are he wasn't apologetic upon seeing the homeowner as he got out the window. Chances are he probably made a move on her now that he knew she seen him and could ID him to police. But yeah if he wasn't breaking into any homes he wouldn't have been shot.

Oh wait, something something something scary brown people.

LOLLOL

Another reason I'm glad I don't bring food and drink to the computer very often.

Keyboard still intact, monitor screen not sprayed......

do we even know the skin color of the woman? It doesn't matter, homeowner should get benefit of the doubt. They would have to prove that the kid was climbing over the fence and not making any aggressive gestures for me to have any sympathy with the young kid. Cause chances are he wasn't apologetic upon seeing the homeowner as he got out the window. Chances are he probably made a move on her now that he knew she seen him and could ID him to police. But yeah if he wasn't breaking into any homes he wouldn't have been shot.

If she were black do you think this story makes the news? Honest answer please.

Archived