THE BROWNS BOARD

Confirmed Report regarding the Browns #2 pick

Canton Mike

I know I'm an idiot. It's the ones that don't realize it makes it more worser.

Think of where Jerry Springer's television career would have gone if most of the people calling his show stupid, idiotic or junk time television weren't the ones feeding his ratings the most.

Steel Orphan can post fluent jibberish and get the biggest threads outside of the threads announcing Joe Thomas has been killing this franchise.

Canton Mike always posts good stuff and/or packs a sense of humor when needed so it only makes sense the guy throwing a temper tantrum in this thread only has 34 posts to his name.

What a stupid thread. Can we get this deleted?? It doesn't even set itself up for discussion of any kind...

Lighten up Francis!

You need to get a life & learn how to laugh instead of hanging on Mary Kay's every word.

The thread was poking fun at all of these "confirmed" rumors that some dwell on.

There! Do you understand now? (It's a shame that you have to explain a joke)

Mike

Lighten up Francis!

You need to get a life & learn how to laugh instead of hanging on Mary Kay's every word.

The thread was poking fun at all of these "confirmed" rumors that some dwell on.

There! Do you understand now? (It's a shame that you have to explain a joke)

Mike

I got that it was (attempting to be) a joke. Just didn't find the humor I guess. I just didn't think it was worth creating a thread about. I understand there are a bunch of stupid threads, but at least their content gets a little discussion going (hating the Steelers, etc.). And a title like that is misleading. People get all excited, click on it, and then find this. Has to be disappointing. And I don't dwell on MKC's words. I don't live in the Cleveland area so it's not like she's front page news for me anyway.

I got that it was (attempting to be) a joke. Just didn't find the humor I guess. I just didn't think it was worth creating a thread about. I understand there are a bunch of stupid threads, but at least their content gets a little discussion going (hating the Steelers, etc.). And a title like that is misleading. People get all excited, click on it, and then find this. Has to be disappointing. And I don't dwell on MKC's words. I don't live in the Cleveland area so it's not like she's front page news for me anyway.

Brown's fans being disappointed? The horror.

You read it here first!

This is NOT a rumor! The Browns will either use or trade the 2nd pick in the 2016 NFL Draft. :P

Mike

use, trade, and don't forget LOSE. they may be a young staff but let's not sell them short already (!). the drafts over a month away, there's still plenty of time for blunders and asinine decisions before then! hey, if anyone can lose the second pick overall in the next month, it's us. **sprinkles acme reverse-psychology-voodoo/hex/curse-reverser powder into the Holy Browns Chalice and raises it high in the air, lightning flashes as thunder cracks overhead...**

use, trade, and don't forget LOSE. they may be a young staff but let's not sell them short already (!). the drafts over a month away, there's still plenty of time for blunders and asinine decisions before then! hey, if anyone can lose the second pick overall in the next month, it's us. **sprinkles acme reverse-psychology-voodoo/hex/curse-reverser powder into the Holy Browns Chalice and raises it high in the air, lightning flashes as thunder cracks overhead...**

LOL!

Archived