THE BROWNS BOARD

Bombings In Brussels

One Post

piechart2.jpg?resize=491%2C491

Cysko, I am also very much against all illegals crossing the border. Which includes any of the above.

Obamao wants a hundred or more... more SYRIAN ILLEGALS to come here, and there isn't time

to background check them. Now, what group above, do you think those terrorists who also come here

from Syria... come from?

And their criteria for making the graph is apparently nonsense, as far as attacks by "Muslim terrorists"

in Belgium, and France.... and Germany... Again, we are talking about not letting terrorists into our country.

And Isil are non of the above, except one. Can you tell which one that is?

Apparently you missed my point which is that this graph is laughable and is a blatant attempt to deflect terrorism away from muslims who caused 78% of terror related deaths in 2015 in five countries alone not even counting incidents like Paris and San Bernardino.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

.if you don't get it you are a jackass

I literally don't get what you're saying. I'm not trying to be smug, I can't garner what your point about international terrorism being most densely populated in those regions has to do with my entire argument of the current state of terrorism in the United States and the fact we see little actual danger from it. If I say please does that help?

All very interesting BB. I find it pretty interesting 1 in 4 refuse to say anything in the Pew poll. That leads to a statistical observation that only those who feel strongly about it one or the other responded. It could be they was intimidation bias as well. I still do wonder how a lot of those questions are asked though. I can't find a source (I think I saw it on Reddit actually) for example, the question about the 7/7 bombings in full was more like:

"Do you think an attack like the one on 7/7 is justified against those who do not allow for Islam to be part of the country?"

Don't quote me on that because frankly I could be thinking of something else. But survey questions worded that way make a world of difference in the responses.

I don't have any problem with Muslims as a whole, but they are the ones prone to fundamentalist extremism at the moment.

The extremists have worldwide underground networks to communicate - and the extremists have significant money, power, land, weapons at their disposal.

The refugees from that part of the world are more prone to support the extremist groups that have power over there than they are to support the United States or other parts of the Western world. And it's hard to blame them because we have done much more to harm them than to help them - but doesn't mean we or Europe should bring them in by the hundreds of thousands.

The best course of action is to stop the nation building foreign policy of <Cruz, Hillary, Kasich>, Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Cheney.

Black person kills someone - all blacks are criminals

Muslim person kills someone - all muslims are criminals

White person kills someone - we really need to examine how we handle mental health in this country, clearly this person had problems and it's a tragedy we were not able to help them.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What? I think you're confused. Let me fix it for you.

White person kills someone - "Ban all guns"

Archived