THE BROWNS BOARD

Pleading with America... and support for

calfoxwc

not Obamao, that's for sure. He isn't respected much of anywhere in the world.

No, it's ...Donald Trump.

https://youtu.be/ntf-SMAxjMU

http://constitution.com/european-leaders-endorse-trump-video/

He’s not alone. Within the last month, Jean-Marie Le Pen, the founder and former leader of France’s National Front party, announced on Twitter his support for GOP frontrunner Donald Trump if he was an American, and offered God’s blessing on Trump.

Last year, Geert Wilders, the founding leader of the Dutch Party for Freedom (PVV) announced his support for Donald Trump and Trump’s policy proposal to halt Islamic immigration to America.

I hope @realDonaldTrump will be the next US President. Good for America, good for Europe. We need brave leaders.

The fact that most European leaders fucked up so bad with the migrant crisis is really driving the people further right. Merkel will be voted out when the time comes, I suspect.

Europeans have always been more liberal - but they still have loads of patriotism, especially Germans always brag about their country.

Yeah but la penn is not the endorsement he should covet. Look i generally agree with trump on his middle easy policy but la pen is a straigjt up aryan nazi if im remembering that name right.

Idk much about him but apparently at one point he wanted to isolate people with HIV

The reason that calling anyone who doesn't want to be overrun a Nazi or a klansman is the fact that in Nazi Germany the Jews or not murdering people all over the fucking world.

That's a point you guys really need to consider when you decide to call everybody you don't like a Nazi.

The United States has millions of Jews and no problem. As a matter of fact they are a great benefit to our society. How's it going with Muslims in Brussels or France?

WSS

Archived