THE BROWNS BOARD

Forced PC culture hits the NFL

blowe

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/03/24/st-louis-rams-drafting-first-openly-gay-player-michael-sam-was-reportedly-part-of-this-deal-with-nfl/

FIRST OFF: Sorry the link is from theblaze, but a million other news sites are also carrying this story.

This is fucking ridiculous of the NFL to make behind the scenes deals just to have a player drafted that was gay. Michael Sam was not that good of a college player and should have went undrafted. Forced PC culture and the progressive movement has to be stopped.

I thought all along there were some behind the scenes shenanigans going on with Michael Sam. The media was saying at the time it would be a *nightmare* scenario for the NFL if he wasn't drafted. Why would it be a nightmare scenario? The NFL must have thought the same thing and made sure not only was he drafted but when the Rams saw he didn't have the ability to play in the NFL and cut him the NFL put pressure on the Cowboys to sign him (Cowboys deny it but I'm not buying it. What was promised to them?).

Now we find out the Rams getting out of doing the HBO Hard Knocks show was the payment. How fair is that to the other NFL teams? It appears no NFL team wants to do the show as it does not benefit the team forced to do the show at all and is a distraction the last thing a team wants as it focuses on the season ahead. The NFL not only forces clubs to do this show they don't even have a fair system in place to force teams to do this show. Now it is shown to be even more unfair on teams forced to participate on Hard Knocks.

it won't. it's part of a kind of liberal "che" revolution. the fight

gives them extreme importance in the universe. :wacko:

Ur leaking all over the board now. Cant keep various discussions contained can you? Its ur simple mind desperatly tryong to coagulate all these various stimuli into a simple general expression. Numerator and denominator "must" be reduced at all costs right?

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/15057476/jeff-fisher-denies-rams-drafted-michael-sam-avoid-hard-knocks

Honestly, this to me if it carries any weight had nothing to do with PC and ALLL to do with ratings and good press. This was in the heart of the concussion, wife/kid beating time for the NFL and anything to make them to look good was worth it to them.

With that being said, I wouldn't be surprised if the truth was in the middle. Some back parlor conversation that more went like "hey Kroenke (owner of Rams), we know you want to move that team of yours and we let you out of hard knocks. It sure would be good for us if you heavily considered this Sam guy"

That stuff happens all the time.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/15057476/jeff-fisher-denies-rams-drafted-michael-sam-avoid-hard-knocks

Honestly, this to me if it carries any weight had nothing to do with PC and ALLL to do with ratings and good press. This was in the heart of the concussion, wife/kid beating time for the NFL and anything to make them to look good was worth it to them.

With that being said, I wouldn't be surprised if the truth was in the middle. Some back parlor conversation that more went like "hey Kroenke (owner of Rams), we know you want to move that team of yours and we let you out of hard knocks. It sure would be good for us if you heavily considered this Sam guy"

That stuff happens all the time.

Probably in Cleveland.

WSS

Archived