THE BROWNS BOARD

Now, Obamao has encouraged TB to come to America.

calfoxwc

Oh, i'm positive he read it. And I agree with him, to a certain extent. It wouldn't suprise me to find many of the cases in Florida, Texas, and California - three of the four states which showed the largest increase in TB cases - can be attributed to illegal immigrants from Mexico. In Mexico, those drugs are hard to come by for the poor, and even the better off are discouraged from getting immunizations, as well as things such as birth control (thank you very much, Catholic dogma), so, naturally, an ever increasing population down there keeps getting sicker and sicker, and some of that is bound to trickle through our borders.

Oh...and also, these things MAY have something to do with it:

- Reduced or stagnant funding for disease prevention efforts nationwide.

- TB is naturally difficult to manage and treat, even in normal patients; advocates say that people with TB often have other diseases, such as diabetes or drug addiction, that also complicate treatment.

- About 11 million Americas are believed to be carriers of the latent form of TB, which can mutate to active forms quite easily.

- The most common TB drugs that are over 50 years old, and diagnostic methods for TB are 100 years old

- Certain TB strains are becoming resistant to the drugs designed to kill them, leading to the development of multidrug-resistant strains of infection.

- legal foreign workers coming from African and East Asian nations, which do not have adequate TB prevention programs

... but, nope. It's more than likely Obama's fault.

I really do think every piece of bad news Cal hears he mutters "thanks a lot N*****". Like if there was an asteroid coming that hadn't had an unperturbed orbit through our solar system for millions of years he'd find a way to blame it on the N*****.

There is a good example of why you lefties are such a bunch of pussies. Cal would blame this shit on Hillary, Bill, Jimmy Carter or any other stupid fucking Democrat. But since you have no other defense let's play the race card for the empty suit.

WSS

Well, I am a liberal, and I don't believe Cal is a racist, nor do I believe that the majority of people on the right are racists. Regressive Leftists use racism and fascism labels so often, that even if someone were one of those, people probably wouldn't give a fuck anyway, because they wouldn't believe the accusations anymore.

But, members of the Right, such as the Tea Partiers and Cal, are almost as bad, by constantly wanting to blame Obama for everything; even for shit that in no logical way that he could even be linked to, and that shit gets old too.

Look, I wasn't a fan of Bush 2.0 at all, but I didn't blame and rage at him when my girlfriend brought home Fruity Pebbles instead of Cocoa Pebbles.

There is a good example of why you lefties are such a bunch of pussies. Cal would blame this shit on Hillary, Bill, Jimmy Carter or any other stupid fucking Democrat. But since you have no other defense let's play the race card for the empty suit.

WSS

But Obama comes out of his mouth every other sentence. I'm just going off what he writes steve. And every other paragraph is blaming Obama for something he couldn't possibly be at fault for. The mutation of tuberculosis into a more virulent strain, thank you ngr obamao....look at the top of the page west side, read the title of this thread.

Yes he doesn't like Obama. I don't like him either. But ask Cal if he'd be happy with dr. Carson as president, Condoleezza Rice as vice president and Allen West as Secretary of State.

WSS

So... he likes his negro's a certain shade, is what you're getting at? *troll mode engaged* :D :D

I really do think every piece of bad news Cal hears he mutters "thanks a lot N*****". Like if there was an asteroid coming that hadn't had an unperturbed orbit through our solar system for millions of years he'd find a way to blame it on the N*****.

Stuart

At times your arguments make sense... but other times you can't seem to restrain that liberal asshole part of you.

It's pitiful. I've never used that n word in my life. Pretty much a dirty Cruz/Trump kind of slur by cleveage.

See, here's the deal. I put up with Bush being blamed every freakin day, for every single imperfection of

life on this planet, in this country. "Bush made katrina happen". "Bush made 9/11 happen".... "Bush made

gas prices go up", ...

and as I've said before - paybacks are a hillary clinton. I've bashed billy joehobnob clinton and his hitlery,

mostly because the same lib idiots bashed Reagan for everything.

So, it won't be long now, til Obamao is not our dicktater anymore - (obamao reminds me of the wierdo

dicktater in "Hunger Games" played by Donald Sutherland)....

If the next pres, is a rep, just remember, I didn't start the fire.

And, I am NOT a racist. You can go back on my posts forever, and you won't see it. Why, "some of

my good friends happen to be"........ liberals.... :mad:

Archived