THE BROWNS BOARD

Why Mark Levin Is ‘Starting to Think’ GOP Is ‘Not Going to Win’ in 2016: ‘I Fear We’re Going to Get

OldBrownsFan

Why Mark Levin Is ‘Starting to Think’ GOP Is ‘Not Going to Win’ in 2016: ‘I Fear We’re Going to Get Blown Out’

Conservative talk show host Mark Levin said Thursday that he fears the Republican party could “get blown out” in 2016.

Levin expressed his concerns while discussing the attacks launched by Donald Trump on Ted Cruz’s wife, Heidi.

“As a matter of fact, I’m starting to think we’re not going to win. It’s actually been in the back of my mind for some time now,” Levin added. “I fear we’re going to get blown out, and part of it is tactics, and part of it — quite frankly — is Donald Trump’s tweeting problems.”

The talk show host, who endorsed Cruz, continued to hammer the brash billionaire for his online behavior.

“He tweets like he has Tourette’s, like he’s obsessed,”Levin said. Nothing personal, but it gets crazier and crazier, and it’s turning off more and more people.”

Levin noted Trump’s high negative numbers before making a final comment: “I can smell this. It doesn’t smell good.”

“Do you think this is going to help the Republicans win?” Levin said, according to The Daily Caller. “No.”

Levin does support Cruz but he was always friends with Trump and supported Trump until recently when he couldn't take the antics of Trump any longer and came out against him.

I will vote for Trump (because he is the lesser of 2 evils with Hillary Clinton) but I know too many people who will not vote for Trump who have voted republican for many years. This comment I took from the net is typical from what I hear:

"He’s right. The world is burning. ISIS is hitting Europe…looking to hit America..and Hillary and the dems are hitting Republicans…and Trump is leading the way with attacks on Cruz’s wife out of the blue…and the media plays it up.

Trump could just glide on in with the nomination easily…Yet he makes unnecessary attacks on Cruz’s wife…and for what? It doesn’t make sense. He just gives the dems more ammo to boost up his already massively, unpopular numbers.

More for me to believe Trump is not serious. No serious candidate would risk that. No..Trump is not serious because losing won’t hurt him. This is entertainment. This is reality TV. This is possible promotion for a new Trump show. But IT WILL help his friends, the Clintons. And he proves that America’s morals have gone down the tubes.

I can’t vote for trash. That’s why I won’t support Trump."

Cruz did not do it.

It was a superpack. A very stupid superpac.

Not a Ted Cruz superpac.

It was not Cruz.

I do blame Cruz for the crap dished out on Carson, though.

Cruz did not do it.

Not a Ted Cruz superpac.

It was not Cruz.

Yes a Super PAC that supports Ted Cruz but not actually owned and operated by Cruz himself.

And for those who heard the George Stephanopoulos harangue of Donald Trump asking him over and over and over to condemn the Ku Klux Klan we have never heard anyone demand that Ted Cruz disavow that Super PAC. Which he has not to the best of my knowledge.

WSS

whether Ted Cruz was behind the ad or not is irrelevant, it baited Trump into doing what he always does and channel his inner sophomore. What politician doesn't use those ads against his wife to slam the opponent incessantly? He could have buried Cruz. Instead he goes after Cruz's wife. So we'll never really know if Cruz had anything to do with that malaria spread, but we do know that Trump has "zero" issue vag punching women. He's done it now countless times in all manners of circumstances.

If he was just a halfway decent ngr he could have won the presidency by now. I'm serious. Why don't Trump backers understand that the rep nom is already wrapped up, but if he keeps this up he's going to get stomped in the gen election in a way that the party won't recover from for decades. Trump getting a backyard beating from Hillary will reverberate in all the state and local elections. Why do Trump supporters keep eating this shit up instead of telling him ok pump the brakes a bit there Poanski.

good post. Trump is making it a disaster come election time.

The idea that the reps will lose if they find a real candidate, is losing to

the fact that trump is losing to higgardly anyways, and losing badly.

as long as it isn't cruz, that is.... somebody who didn't run in the first place.

These negative numbers are coming in big time. A negative view of Trump: 70 percent of women, 72 percent of millennials, 83 percent of blacks, 77 percent of Hispanics. Here you go, 68 percent of suburbanites.”

So Trump posts a picture mocking the appearance of Heidi Cruz. Heidi Cruz who had nothing to do with any of this gets mocked by Trump. Way to go Trump you already have a 70 percent negative view among women. Let's just see how high you can go with it even though women make up 53 percent of the voters in the election.

Cruz did not do it.

Not a Ted Cruz superpac.

It was not Cruz.

I lost respect for Carson when Trump bought his endorsement. It was only a few months ago Trump had compared Carson to a child molester.

Ben Carson: Trump Promised Me a Job

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/carson-trump-administration/2016/03/14/id/719044/

I lost respect for Carson when Trump bought his endorsement. It was only a few months ago Trump had compared Carson to a child molester.

Ben Carson: Trump Promised Me a Job

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/carson-trump-administration/2016/03/14/id/719044/

Cruz is toast.

I know Cruz is out of it at this point. I knew he was out of it when he lost most of the south to Trump and Trump even beat him with the evangelical Christian voters. Cruz ran a smart race, he exceeded expectations and ended up the last man standing and if Trump was not in the race he may have won it.

So now I want Trump to win in November over Clinton but Trump who has never held office before and is not a politician needs a political handler. He needs someone to keep him off of twitter. He needs someone who sees those high negatives of Trump's and sets out to improve them instead of Trump digging himself deeper into a hole. I think there is still enough time and Trump is an excellent speaker (one of the best I have heard). Trump has ran a scorched earth race. He made personal attacks on all of candidates and not so much attacking them on the issues. Those can be overcome as Christie (who had said earlier Trump was not fit to be president) and Carson have come on board for opportunistic reasons. I know the establishment is a dirty word and I don't much care for the establishment GOP either but it is time for Trump to start unifying the party and reaching out to get them on board and have a unified party in November. I think if Trump runs a good race and the party is unified he could win in November. Clinton has some high negatives of her own.

whether Ted Cruz was behind the ad or not is irrelevant, it baited Trump into doing what he always does and channel his inner sophomore. What politician doesn't use those ads against his wife to slam the opponent incessantly? He could have buried Cruz. Instead he goes after Cruz's wife. So we'll never really know if Cruz had anything to do with that malaria spread, but we do know that Trump has "zero" issue vag punching women. He's done it now countless times in all manners of circumstances.

If he was just a halfway decent ngr he could have won the presidency by now. I'm serious. Why don't Trump backers understand that the rep nom is already wrapped up, but if he keeps this up he's going to get stomped in the gen election in a way that the party won't recover from for decades. Trump getting a backyard beating from Hillary will reverberate in all the state and local elections. Why do Trump supporters keep eating this shit up instead of telling him ok pump the brakes a bit there Poanski.

He did bury Cruz

Cruz isn't toast. Think of it like the Browns start the season at 3-7 and like a typical Browns fan you're thinking we win the next 6 games and BOOM 9-7 might just get us in the play-offs. :)

Happy Easter Diehard.

More like Ted just sneaked away and went to Las Vegas calling himself Billy Cruz.

;)

WSS

He did bury Cruz

Your not getting it like most of the trumpbots. Read what Cleve is saying and try to grasp it. By (stupidly) going after Cruz's wife Trump just alienated even more women voters and he already has a 70 percent negative view among female voters right now. Wait till all the commercials come out this fall with all Trump's comments about women. I think it is past time Trump stops digging himself even further in the hole. He should self ban himself from twitter.

Your not getting it like most of the trumpbots. Read what Cleve is saying and try to grasp it. By (stupidly) going after Cruz's wife Trump just alienated even more women voters and he already has a 70 percent negative view among female voters right now. Wait till all the commercials come out this fall with all Trump's comments about women. I think it is past time Trump stops digging himself even further in the hole. He should self ban himself from twitter.

I don't really see it because he just retweeted a random person that had a picture of Cruz's wife looking ugly. He didn't say anything negative, nothing he can be quoted on - he just had to defend himself from the rabbid media attacks as usual.

Hillary has a worse record than Trump with women, hell be alright. Yea he says mean things - but he says them to everybody whether man, woman, black, white, Hispanic.

His actions are stronger - like the fact he hired the first ever woman to build a sky scraper and had hired several in top executive positions before anybody else was doing it in real estate in the 70s/80s

Trump doesn't brag about that stuff for some reason, but when the GOP gets behind him they'll certainly start pushing the positives.

I don't really see it because he just retweeted a random person that had a picture of Cruz's wife looking ugly. He didn't say anything negative, nothing he can be quoted on - he just had to defend himself from the rabbid media attacks as usual.

Hillary has a worse record than Trump with women, hell be alright. Yea he says mean things - but he says them to everybody whether man, woman, black, white, Hispanic.

His actions are stronger - like the fact he hired the first ever woman to build a sky scraper and had hired several in top executive positions before anybody else was doing it in real estate in the 70s/80s

Trump doesn't brag about that stuff for some reason, but when the GOP gets behind him they'll certainly start pushing the positives.

It was a dumb thing to do. Trump had the high ground and took the low road. I don't think Cruz had anything to do with the ad and he would be breaking the law if he did. All Trump had to do was say how wrong it was to attack his wife and it would have put Cruz on the defense for days having to say his campaign had nothing to do with it.

Cruz isn't toast. Think of it like the Browns start the season at 3-7 and like a typical Browns fan you're thinking we win the next 6 games and BOOM 9-7 might just get us in the play-offs. :)

Happy Easter Diehard.

Happy Easter. Hope we didn't offend anyone....

Happy Easter. Hope we didn't offend anyone....

I'm not offended. I don't have too much faith in any politician and that includes Cruz. What I like about Cruz is he is a constitutionalist and I admire and respect the wisdom of the framers of our country who I consider wiser than most of our politicians today. What Trump supporters are not getting is that winning the general election is going to be a whole new ball game. Trump draws big crowds but that is deceiving because Sanders draws big crowds. Trump has got to get those high negatives down. He should be looking past Cruz right now like Clinton has already done with Sanders. Cruz would have to get over 80 percent of the delegates to win which would be impossible and Sanders is so far behind in delegates it is impossible for him to beat Clinton. Clinton is wisely attacking republicans now and Trump is foolishly attacking Cruz and it makes no sense to me. He ought to be going after Clinton which would rally many republican voters behind him. That is how I see it.

It was a dumb thing to do. Trump had the high ground and took the low road. I don't think Cruz had anything to do with the ad and he would be breaking the law if he did. All Trump had to do was say how wrong it was to attack his wife and it would have put Cruz on the defense for days having to say his campaign had nothing to do with it.

I doubt the trustworthiness and lawfulness of super PACs.

At the very least you have lobbyists who talk to super PACs and the individual campaigns.

Trump's kill shot though was the response to the scandal when Cruz blamed Trump. Nothing before that even matters to anybody except Cruz supporters.

how is the most polarizing politician in american history going to win the general election? He's making HIllary look like the middle of the road independant choice.

Stuart.

Trump isn't a politician moron. He'll tell you that himself. He bashes politicians every time he speaks.

Does that help you understand why he could win?

Archived