THE BROWNS BOARD

After Brussels, Obama wants more refugees

Anybody hear Hilary recently after the Brussels attack bemoaning the fact that the terrorists don't feel empowered and have nowhere else to turn?

I would hope that bite me wines up on every political ad for a good while.

But as far as the Obama thing I bet the belgians wish we'd have taken a lot more refugees.

WSS

well, what is there to gain, by obamao opening our borders to more and more

hundreds of thousands of refugees?

manipulated, totally dependent voters, to wash away the American status quo,

and undermine who we are as a country.

obamao isn't doing all this just because he likes foreign languages...

I don't understand, just pump the brakes on this. He's an idiot. All he's accomplishing is ensuring that big fucking wall cunt will be president.

Hillary wants more refugees than Obama does. Bernie does too, and he wants to bring back people we have deported.

Unless you get Trump as the president, nothing is going to change. In fact, it'll likely get worse.

Hillary wants more refugees than Obama does. Bernie does too, and he wants to bring back people we have deported.

Unless you get Trump as the president, nothing is going to change. In fact, it'll likely get worse.

ughhhh, it pains me to acknowledge you might have a point. How is that moron wall cunt is the only one who gets it on immigration?

ughhhh, it pains me to acknowledge you might have a point. How is that moron wall cunt is the only one who gets it on immigration?

Nobody else wants to change immigration. More H1Bs benefit all the big corporations but they're detrimental to Americans who could use those pretty high paying jobs.

Illegal immigrants are similarly beneficial for cheap labor.

The people who have a voice in politics (the money) disagree with the American people on those issues - which is why nothing has been done about it in decades. It's only been a talking point for people to get elected or get higher approval ratings.

The people who have a voice in politics (the money) disagree with the American people on those issues - which is why nothing has been done about it in decades. It's only been a talking point for people to get elected or get higher approval ratings.

Spot on but the voters did finally figure out they were being sold out. The chamber of commerce republicans have benefited from cheap labor and used some of those profits to contribute to republican politicians to help keep the border open. The democrats have always seen open borders as a way to get more voters who will keep them in power.

Archived