Mitchell Schwartz OL

Craig Robertson LB

Travis Benjamin WR

Tashaun Gipson DB

Johnson Bademosi DB

Karlos Dansby LB....cut

Jim Dray TE ...cut

Johnny Manziel QB...cut

To me, they replaced the LBs they lost. Per Bill Polian the Tuggle/Davis combo is even a slight upgrade from Dansby/Robertson

Also per Polian, Moore and Gipson were a wash at the safety spot.

Getting RGIII seems a clear upgrade from JFF.

Losing the two linemen and only getting Bailey back is obviously a downgrade....but if they do sign Wisniewski....the gap could become quite slim.

The TE loss...Dray was only like 3rd string. He seems superfluous with what else we have on the roster behind Barnidge: Bibbs, Telfer

The WR loss of Benjamin is not yet made up for....including his punt return skills. Getting Gordon could help. A definite focus in the draft for this position I think is essential.

All sounds good, but i did see that the Steeler's were talking with Wisniewski. If they don't want him, not sure whether we would.

The Steelers are supposed to get Pouncey back...plus they have Wallace to back him up.....who filled in for him most of last year. Or do they want Wis. to play OG or some other slot?

I thought he was pretty much a straight center.

We replaced Mack with a 1st round pick last year... Dont forget...

The only person we havent "replaced" is Benjamin... Probably could get his #s out of a rookie + any contribution we might from Gordon would only be a bonus

The only person we havent "replaced" is Benjamin... Probably could get his #s out of a rookie + any contribution we might from Gordon would only be a bonus

Erving will have to improve 100% to be an adequate replacement for Mack. In a word- he was flat out terrible.

I am only going by what we lost and what we got back this year. While hopefully Erving can work out nearly as well at OC as Mack....ain't anyone here predicting that as yet.

Wisni is too old for us. Also Cody Wallace was/is terrible.

Well.....he was adequate as a replacement....especially being coached by Munchak. And with Pouncey and he....why would they be after Wis. for the center spot? Unless Pouncey's injuries are far worse than the likes of Vagitron thinks it is.

Lookie, Lookie.............. I was walking through a field and I stepped in dogshit. Oh man did it stink. The guy I have anal relations with said....ewwww, man look, you stepped in shit. As we walked we came up to a 7 - 11 and as I was about to enter the store, a peaceful Muslim came up to me and said............. No No No....Ssssear...............jew cunnot koon een too dees pa-lace vit da doog sheet too yoor shooes............... Go now....jew cleen dat sheet, den jew coom back to herre.

So as I faound a place to sit and clean my shoes, a car load of Browns fans stopped, and one asked me...."hey man, what you doin"? When I showed him my shoes, he took a whiff and proclaimed to his friends.............. "Hey man, this guy is a Joe Thomas fan and has rose petals all over his feet, let's give him a ride.

This FA is really earth shattering. It's like we are about to sit on a public toilet filled with shit, and we move to the next stall where not only is the toilet filled with shit, but there is piss all over the floor. We notice a 3/4 smoked stogie in with the shitter and SCREAM OUT........................... UPGRADE................. HIGH FIVE.

c65678e76fbe3f85c2a9f0c12735667e.jpg

Glad you got that out of your system?

These guys all officially resigned.

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/article-5/Browns-sign-restricted-free-agents-and-exclusive-rights-players/25b7656a-a143-4555-a005-89b7fc6bde37

The Cleveland Browns have signed restricted free agents OL Austin Pasztoricon-article-link.gif and LBScott Solomonicon-article-link.gif and exclusive rights players K Travis Coonsicon-article-link.gif, WR Darius Jenningsicon-article-link.gif and OL Kaleb Johnsonicon-article-link.gif.

Pasztor, who was acquired via waivers from Jacksonville, appeared in all 16 games with the Browns with four starts at left guard in 2015. He has appeared in 42 career games with 27 starts (seven at left guard and 20 at right tackle).

Solomon notched one tackle in two games before being placed on injured reserve (knee) on Oct. 14. He has appeared in 24 career games and logged 25 tackles and two sacks.

Coons converted 28 of 32 FGs (87.5 pct.) and 22 of 24 PATs (91.7) in 2015. He set an NFL record with 18 consecutive FGs to begin his career.

Jennings, an undrafted rookie in 2015, appeared in four games with one start. He recorded 14 receptions for 117 yards.

Johnson, an undrafted rookie in 2015, was acquired via waivers from Baltimore. He was active but did not play in two games and was inactive one game with the Browns.

Lost:

Alex Mack OL

Mitchell Schwartz OL

Craig Robertson LB

Travis Benjamin WR

Tashaun Gipson DB

Johnson Bademosi DB

Karlos Dansby LB....cut

Jim Dray TE ...cut

Johnny Manziel QB...cut

add: Donte Whitner...cut

Ifo Ekpre Olomu...cut