THE BROWNS BOARD

Women's Soccer accuse US Soccer of wage discrimination

I'm striking a nerve.. or you would not have typed...

Your ignorance clouds your judgement

..because if I didn't strike a nerve you would have not taken the time (no matter how little) to respond.

OR

You are always right in your head and you have the need to point it out to others over the internet because it makes you feel good.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jesus christ we're actually still waffling about this pay stuff? I really thought i jihaded this plane and made it touch down in the land of hot athlete ass and trim.

Look im miserable at work today my legs are completely shot through from the squat and dl wkt the other day so im walking around tired, run down and kind of like i shit my pants at some point this morning. No help from you fuckers thanks.

I meant embed them. I'm not following any link I am unsure about from you

hey I always NSFW the bad stuff. That last one I linked was to her sports illust cover. Nothing NSFW. The earier link to Hope's pix's....oh yes most certainly nsfw and I labeled them such. I ain't tryin to get no one a called into HR.

hey I always NSFW the bad stuff. That last one I linked was to her sports illust cover. Nothing NSFW. The earier link to Hope's pix's....oh yes most certainly nsfw and I labeled them such. I ain't tryin to get no one a called into HR.

I couldn't see the whole link. My work phone is also my personal phone

ok she's not my absolute ideal I do like more amazon bodybuilder types that haven't done male hormones......but that being said she's cute as fuck as far as mainstream athletes go. She's got a tight little body too who cares if she's got no tits. She's lean and athletic and would beat the brakes off all you old fuckers.

ok she's not my absolute ideal I do like more amazon bodybuilder types that haven't done male hormones......but that being said she's cute as fuck as far as mainstream athletes go. She's got a tight little body too who cares if she's got no tits. She's lean and athletic and would beat the brakes off all you old fuckers.

I am 34 and her body creeps me out. If you scroll down and remove her head from the view, that is a dude with a bra on. To each their own.

Archived