THE BROWNS BOARD

Women's Soccer accuse US Soccer of wage discrimination

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh ok. I thought they had better ratings overall but maybe im wrong. In any case, time to blow this thread up. Time to kick it up a notch. Gentlemen are you ready? So for the millions and millions watching around the world and for the benefit of those with flash photography...,llllleeeeettttsssss get ready tooooooo....,.,,http://thefappening.so/hope-solo-naked-17-photos-part-1/

nsfw nsfw nsfw nsfw

Wow.

That looked like a Salvador Dali painting of a vagina. How sad.

The AT&T girl, haha. I'm not disagreeing, I just find the while thing funny.

It is kind of telling though. A thread about wage discrimination for women's soccer players presented to a bunch of guys turned into a "Hot Chicks" thread... Hahaha

The AT&T girl, haha. I'm not disagreeing, I just find the while thing funny.

It is kind of telling though. A thread about wage discrimination for women's soccer players presented to a bunch of guys turned into a "Hot Chicks" thread... Hahaha

Is there any other reason to discuss girls soccer?

;)

WSS

Is there any other reason to discuss girls soccer?

;)

WSS

That's where I was going. I mean all due respect and all they're better than our men. But soccer is horrible to watch. I played it as a kid and loved it, totally different when ur on the field. I'm assuming the same of rugby, every guy I know who played it utterly loved it. But if there's anything worse than soccer to watch on tv it's rugby .

That's where I was going. I mean all due respect and all they're better than our men. But soccer is horrible to watch. I played it as a kid and loved it, totally different when ur on the field. I'm assuming the same of rugby, every guy I know who played it utterly loved it. But if there's anything worse than soccer to watch on tv it's rugby .

I never watched golf on television but I don't golf myself. It looks really boring on tv. My friends who golf tell me that is why they like watching golf on tv and I don't. They say if I played golf I would feel different about watching it televised. Maybe they are right?

Archived