THE BROWNS BOARD

Man begs for his life before being executed by police

bbedward

Drunk out of shape guy and the cops act like he's osama bin laden or something.

I mean he's sobbing following orders, begging them not to shoot him. Sounds like his pants were falling off from crawling on the ground and he reached back to pull them up, then they shot him.

Made a drunk mistake with a pellet gun and lost his life over it - and left his wife a widow and kids fatherless.

I don't know what to make of the story tbh. On one hand it sounds fucked but on the other it's like dude was drunk and was pointing what probably looked like a very realistic looking rifle out a hotel window. What appalls me is that they didn't bother contacting the guys family. Just for that they ought to be sued blind. I mean wtf is this now? Baseline protocol is apparently too much to ask out of these cocksuckers now. I don't care if the guy fired a real gun at cops and they blasted him, ya still contact his family. When you find out you blasted a dude who yes may have been drunk and an idiot but was fooling around with a pellet gun and it was for his work blah blah....I mean you come right.

I took one look at this fucking unprofessional fifteen year old arm sleeve tattooed cop and I truly hope he dies in the most horrible fashion imaginable. Burned alive by isis, maybe.

Careful you might get put on a watch list

A couple of points:

1) Drunk guy begging for his life probably shouldn't be shot here

2) If he makes a move towards the police officer and the officer feels threatened then of course he will do something to protect himself as he has been trained to

3) If the only option is between no force and lethal force, then the 'something to protect himself' option will be lethal force - police should have a non-lethal option.

4) It seems justice is being served here with the guy being charged with murder and let go from the force, which might explain a perceived lack of outrage.

5) Police brutality (or whatever you want to call it) is colourblind - as OBF says, some people have no business with a badge and a gun. Personal prejudices should not be a factor, and if someone strongly believes that black/latino/druggies/boozers/gays/muslims (or whatever sub-group of humanity you choose) is the scum of the earth, it would not be a shock to see that police officer more readily using as much force as he thinks he can get away with against that/those group(s).

I want to see the video but it doesn't look good for the cop. By the way Chris of your groups nobody is afraid to walk down the street and a gay neighborhood.

WSS

I dare say some would be. Not worried about their safety, but worried they might like what they see ;)

I dare say some would be. Not worried about their safety, but worried they might like what they see ;)

;)

The gay community sort of took over a section of West Cleveland called Ohio City. It was a falling-down slum and now it looks great.

But I know what you mean, every time I played Key West there was some sort of a gay parade and quite a few transvestites. I would have bet my month's pay that at least a few drunken tourists woke up in a strange situation. Maybe even sober...

WSS

Yes but I'd say police officers might hold those prejudices against blacks Latinos drunks and druggies, maybe even Muslims, for a reason.

WSS

I'm sure, particularly in certain neighbourhoods around the country. But when we judge everybody based on the colour of their skin or religion, then we have a problem. Druggies - depends on the drugs.

By the way the guy was shot 5 times, indoors, with an ar-15 that did not belong to the department that had "you're fucked" stenciled on it. This Fucking little pig was itching to murder someone and now two little kids and a pregnant wife are without their father/husband. There was no warent for his arrest. The poor guy was complying unlike that one poor fucker that got shot in the back running away this guy was on his hands and knees begging for his life and some fucking pig tattooed millenial cocksucker murdered him. The more I read about this the angrier I get. This is the most egregious case of police misconduct I've seen.

I'm sure, particularly in certain neighbourhoods around the country. But when we judge everybody based on the colour of their skin or religion, then we have a problem. Druggies - depends on the drugs.

Well sure, we should avoid absolutes.

It's still a good idea to be more cautious around pit bulls than house cats.

WSS

It helps me to understand the rage of the BLM people some because try as I might I can't identify with any of them. I find it difficult to put myself in the position of Michael Brown or any of the others and it's been easy for me to see how the cops were able to justify most of those shootings. But when you are able to easily identify with a victim I suppose it's much harder to condone what the cops get up to.

It helps me to understand the rage of the BLM people some because try as I might I can't identify with any of them. I find it difficult to put myself in the position of Michael Brown or any of the others and it's been easy for me to see how the cops were able to justify most of those shootings. But when you are able to easily identify with a victim I suppose it's much harder to condone what the cops get up to.

Google up the chp officer that mounted and rained down punches on a middle aged mentally handicapped black woman cause she crossed a busy intersection and didnt listen to him. Theres plenty of cases where cops go off on black people for no apparently good reason. We look at everything through caucasian eyes though so now that a white guys gone down we're like wtf?

But if u really wanna get mad.

Google up the chp officer that mounted and rained down punches on a middle aged mentally handicapped black woman cause she crossed a busy intersection and didnt listen to him. Theres plenty of cases where cops go off on black people for no apparently good reason. We look at everything through caucasian eyes though so now that a white guys gone down we're like wtf?

But if u really wanna get mad.

Not really - the cops that do these things tend to do it to anybody, regardless of race.

Some dude robbed papa johns and was running from police on 480 towards the end of last year - had a fake gun and got shot+killed in the middle of the freeway. It wasn't really a bad reaction by the police, but for a brief moment before the identity of the guy was known BLM was getting ready to march and outraging about police brutality. Then it was learned he was a white guy and everybody deleted their tweets and shut up.

Really the moral of the story is when police kill a black person it generates much more outrage than when they kill a white person. I think it is outrageous that the one guy got shot in the back - and I think this is outrageous too.

Archived