THE BROWNS BOARD

Scumbag Obummao pardons 61 drug dealers--some serving for weapons charges

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://m.sacurrent.com/Blogs/archives/2015/06/24/8-crazy-things-john-hagee-actually-said

"[Pastor John] Hagee is promoting his latest Apocalypse-mongering book, Four Blood Moons: Something is About to Change. If you want the Cliff Notes version, basically, we are all going to go broke and die in a rain of hellfire, similar to the rain and hellfire he predicted in his 2007 book Jerusalem Countdown that never happened. Hagee stated that lunar eclipses that have occurred on Jewish feast days are a sign that "something dramatic [will] happen in the Middle East involving Israel that will change the course of history in the Middle East and impact the whole world."

There's just one problem, the lunar eclipses he references to support his Four Blood Moons theory were not visible in Israel: http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/john-hagee-winds-debunking-his-own-blood-moons-theory

Science, man. It ruins everything."

Drug dealers push their drugs on kids. They ruin houses, neighborhoods, and lives. They are scum and deserve life sentences minimum. Obama claims to care about the lives of our children and wants to ban inanimate objects that only do what the person controlling them tell them to do, yet lets drug dealers, people who have the power to act on their own, out of prison. He's a scum bag.

I didn't see a single offense where the firearm was discharged against someone. Cleve

you're the one who should be embarrassed. It was about gun charges. And you don't think

any or all of those cocaine drug dealers use violence?

What the freaking submerged island do you live on?You are defending the "poor" drug dealers because they

"have to carry guns...illegally".....

seriously? Try having a take that makes any kind of sense.

you ASSumed without reading the content of the post?

say it ain't so.... how many times have you done this same dumb business?

mebbe....12,000 times in your posts?

I didn't see a single offense where the firearm was discharged against someone. Cleve

you're the one who should be embarrassed. It was about gun charges. And you don't think

any or all of those cocaine drug dealers use violence?

What the freaking submerged island do you live on?You are defending the "poor" drug dealers because they

"have to carry guns...illegally".....

seriously? Try having a take that makes any kind of sense.

They may or may not be violent Cal, not every drug dealer is. I'm not defending poor drug dealers, i'm explaining to you that all of them have already served many years and if they were sentenced under current guidelines they would have served their time years ago. They were non violent offenders. What don't you understand? If they were violent offenders they don't get looked at for pardoning. This isn't hard. Obama didn't let pedo's and rapists back on the street so pop a xannie and stfu.

oh, drug dealers aren't violent, eh?

what kind of pseudo-reality do you live in? google cartel/gang drug violence and try to stfu in the meantime.

Go look up the history of Biggie Small, etc.

You are wasting good forum space with your weird takes.

now you're bringing mexican cartels into this? Those aren't "dealers" you moron, they're the actual producers/suppliers. The kid on the street corner is not some mexican zeta or sinaloa sawing off snitches heads. Do you have any kind of working filter in your brain that thinks statements through before you write them?

but yes there are violent drug dealers in this country and then there are those that aren't. But you still have to pack if you deal on teh street cause everyone knows you have cash. So just because someone has a gun doesn't mean he's looking to use it you dipshit. He's still a pos drug dealer but he's not someone we need to have taking up space in jails for 30 years.

You're a fucking commie, yet you support drug dealers? They are a blight on society, contributing only to its decline. Communism is all about working together for a better society.

Like I said, drug dealers are a blight on all aspects of society. They ruin neighborhoods and push their drugs on our children. Violent or not.

all illegal drug dealers are criminals. All illegal drug dealers of prescription/legal drugs... are criminals.

It's pretty sick that liberals lie about "guns killing people"...until it's illegal drug dealers with guns...

then it's Cleve and woody saying that the drug dealers with illegal guns are NOT necessarily violent.

Seems to me, that that is very strange.

But, every democrat vote counts...

I don't get it, he's gone. He's leaving. Why this daily emotionally stunted manufactured outrage? And drug dealers should be executed? wow. The pharmaceutical industry would be in deep shit then.

Because Hillary is being painted as four more years of Obama.

I didn't see a single offense where the firearm was discharged against someone. Every single case, and I scrolled through about 20-30 of em, the individual was found to have a gun on them while committing the drug offense. ALL of these dealers have to carry, it's just normal operating procedure in that world.So the fact they were caught with a firearm doesn't mean they were violent offenders during the commission of that crime.

Cal did you bother to read your own cut and paste? The guy fled on foot and they later found guns in his car. Again what am I missing? I'm not going to debate one way or the other if these guys should have their sentences commuted, I would have to look at each individual personally. Can't happen. What i'm perplexed about though is your guys insistence that this is just some secret program to get cocaine dealers back on the street cause you know ole Barry will need dealers again once he's out of the white house.

Stop it. It's stupid and embarrassing. You're embarrassing yourself. I'm embarrassed for you.

Agreed. Plus a lot of the sentences are long running, they served their time let them go. Sadly enough tho some will go back but if they are smart enough to realize life is more than time behind bars they can make a difference.

How do you get accused of "supporting" drug dealers from simply taking a pragmatic approach to incarceration? I dont understand who im talking to sometimes, its like children but they swear they're fully functioning adults. If you dont agree that "some" drug offfenses should be sentenced differently thats fine, but accusing someone of loving drug dealers....i mean really wtf? You would think the minimum goal of any man walking around is to be taken at least modetately serious

but surely you aren't serious about thinking that cocaine distribution and illegal

gun ownership/possession doesn't deserve a big sentence, especially for repeated

arrests. Seems you are just rationalizing in defense of the big failure of a "pres" in our WH.

Drug dealers are scum and should be treated as such. Life in prison.

Regardless of drug? I mean, people are now selling weed legally in a few states, are they scum and deserving of life in prison?

Drug dealers are scum and should be treated as such. Life in prison.

Alcohol by definition is a drug (the most abused drug as a matter of fact), so everyone who sells alcohol should be put in prison: https://www.drugabuse.gov/drugs-abuse/alcohol

And man, if you've ever let someone under 21 take a sip of beer you should go to the electric chair!

cocaine is not pot. it's far, far worse. try to keep on track.

most, if not all those, were cocaine dealers/ etc. Not beer.

Anything to defend the asswipe in our WH

Archived