THE BROWNS BOARD

Draft Elliott. RG3 to Gordon. Triplets.

SkippinTurtles

I think Alabama's Henry may be better than Elliot... Get Henry in the end of the first and that's a steal.

Free Josh Gordon you son of a Goodell motherfucker!

Travis Henry is a good player - as long as he doesn't have to make more than one cut after getting the ball. He's also 10-15 lbs overweight.

However, Elliot is just more athletic -- he has notably more short-area quickness than Henry.

But I wouldn't waste a first-round pick on him.. we have more pressing needs. Like, you know, QB.

The Fucking Beast

Travis Henry is a good player - as long as he doesn't have to make more than one cut after getting the ball. He's also 10-15 lbs overweight.

However, Elliot is just more athletic -- he has notably more short-area quickness than Henry.

But I wouldn't waste a first-round pick on him.. we have more pressing needs. Like, you know, QB.

QB?

Most pressing need is every defensive position on the team.

They will blow the #2 pick on a QB, even though the 'franchise' QB isn't in this draft, just to sell tickets and merchandise.

That said, if they blow #32 on a WR or RB, then this team is in deep doo-doo.

I think Alabama's Henry may be better than Elliot... Get Henry in the end of the first and that's a steal.

U R Crazee. Must love those over rated Alabama guys.

Can you guys look outside of OSU for possible draftable talent for the Browns? Jeez...

Only when the talent is there. Eliot is the best Ohio State running back since Eddie George.

He has 9 kids to 9 women...impressive.

I like Elliot but I don't think he would be the BPA at 2 and probably not even the top 10. There are picks this year that are worth a number 2 so we should just take them and build the team the best we can. Hopefully next year we will have later picks and you can choose to take a RB or whoever is your college star in next year's draft.

Can you guys look outside of OSU for possible draftable talent for the Browns? Jeez...

When you have three - four guys who could conceivably go in the first round, it's not homerism.

That said, Elliot is the best player of the bunch and really the only one id be semi okay with in the first. But I'm also a strong believer in not taking a RB in the first round, either...

This board reeks with homerism...always has. Just pointing out that the talent telescopes used don't often reach outside the confines of the Big 10.

I agree with you for the most part. I'm an OSU fan but even I realize that not every OSU player is untouchable, HOF talent.

However, this year there's two or three OSU players I wouldn't mind us taking a look at in different rounds. Mostly Elliot and Thomas.

The Gordon issue is getting ridiculous...just RIDICULOUS. He submitted his reinstatement application sometime in February, right? What could Goodell POSSIBLY need that he doesn't have? We have no indication that Gordon will be allowed to play, and the offseason workout stuff starts right now. Oh, and the whole "draft thing" that is coming up. It'd be nice to know if we have a badass WR or not, right? Screw you, Goodell.

I'd love to have Elliot on the team. I'm not sure Crow will ever be the guy we need, and I don't think Duke is an every down kind of guy. But let's wait and see what Hue does with Crow. Hue likes to run the ball, and maybe he can get a more consistent version of Crowell. The guy has flashed talent before, but he can't seem to do it consistently.

The Gordon issue is getting ridiculous...just RIDICULOUS. He submitted his reinstatement application sometime in February, right? What could Goodell POSSIBLY need that he doesn't have? We have no indication that Gordon will be allowed to play, and the offseason workout stuff starts right now. Oh, and the whole "draft thing" that is coming up. It'd be nice to know if we have a badass WR or not, right? Screw you, Goodell.

Gordon applied for reinstatement January 20th. Times up, Roger. Not so much as a peep a meeting has been scheduled.

"Although the NFL generally tries to rule on such as indefinite suspensions within about 60 days of the player's application -- which would have been around Sunday --(March 23rd) a league spokesman told cleveland.com this week that the NFL can rule "when appropriate'' depending on the circumstances.

If Goodell doesn't even receive the report from his staff for a week or two, Gordon could miss the start of the Browns' off-season program April 4th.

"As soon as I get that information I'll know better.''

During the press conference, he said the staff has been working on it.

"We're obviously aware of it,'' he said. "As soon as we have an opportunity to see that we'll make a judgment. No decision yet."

Well, it looks like the NFL wants to screw Gordon "appropriately", as off season workouts can start today. They sure weren't in any hurry to get that report to Goodell.

However, this year there's two or three OSU players I wouldn't mind us taking a look at in different rounds. Mostly Elliot and Thomas.

I don't think Elliot is going past the first round. Heard some folks talk about him going in the top 10.

I don't think Elliot is going past the first round. Heard some folks talk about him going in the top 10.

Right, I think Elliot, Bosa, Lee and Apple are all first round guys for sure. Decker COULD fall to the second, but I think he'll be late first as well.

Elliot is worthy of consideration with our first pick, if we can move back. Decker and Thomas are worthy of consideration at #32, if Decker is there. Thomas could be worthy of consideration with our third rounder, if available. So is Adolphus Washington. Braxton could also be worthy of consideration in round three. And Vannett and Cardale all could be in consideration in the fourth with Tyvis as a late round developmental guy.

There are so many OSU guys that are available that also align with our positions of need that I'm wary of calling homerism, except for when certain people make unfounded claims regarding Bosa - who probably isn't that good.

Archived