THE BROWNS BOARD

Jaclyn Smith

that is really tough. Nfl teams are saying he won't be able to play this coming season.

Can the Browns invest in that chance? The weight he's doing is amazing so soon, but the muscle

tone and reflexes....

I think the Browns would be better to draft a guy who can play now and learn the ropes.

They are talking about that German wr maybe being a 1st round pick. What if HE were there at 32?

that is really tough. Nfl teams are saying he won't be able to play this coming season.

Can the Browns invest in that chance? The weight he's doing is amazing so soon, but the muscle

tone and reflexes....

I think the Browns would be better to draft a guy who can play now and learn the ropes.

They are talking about that German wr maybe being a 1st round pick. What if HE were there at 32?

That German guy will be lucky to be a 6th round pick.

Great news on a great kid. You would think the top 25 teams would take a instant need to get to next step to playoffs. Brady & Elway our out. 1 Cheater & 1 Donkey Ass that tags wrong player now needs QB. Seabags, GB, KC, Zona & Carolina has a aging Thomas Davis. Hello Carolina?

Also was leg pressing 600... all of which has nothing to do with mobility.

Agree with cal... too risky...

Jaylon Smith received some devastating news at the Notre Dame pro day. Apparently he has nerve damage in both his injured knee AND ankle. I'm not doctor, but I read that there are doubts that he will EVER play in the NFL, let alone this season. Smith has a "medical re-check" evaluation before the NFL draft, and his stock will largely depend on this screening. In contradiction, Smith was witnessed squatting 400 pounds, leg pressing 600 pounds, and doing a mess of bench press reps at 225 (I forget the number).

Smith was by far and away my number one pick before the injury. It hurts worse hearing that he's such a great kid as well. The Browns defense has been missing that "face of the franchise" for so long. A wrecking ball in the middle of the field that makes big plays and tears people up. I could see this kid being THAT GUY, but now...

I hope he makes a big recovery. I heard on the radio that he's slipped to the fourth and fifth rounds in many people's eyes, and "multiple teams have removed his name from their board altogether." Very sad.

Archived