THE BROWNS BOARD

Just like the nazis reeducated children away from their parents.....

calfoxwc

this is garbage. PRE-SCHOOLERS ??? Social engineering by influencing children before

they learn from their parents?

This is another example why there must be more and more home schooling, and charter schools

that don't do this perverted liberal social garbage.

And we wonder why so many kids are not good at science and math.

It's time to tell the leftists in education to shove it, and abolish the NEA...

and common core.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/03/31/colorado-preschooler-pulled-from-class-after-mom-pushes-back-against-teaching-kids-about-same-sex-couples-gender-issues/

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and yet, they are still sneaking in their progressive social engineering onto

unsuspecting young children and adults. Private schools still have a responsibility to

teach what should be taught, in conjuntion with the parents of the kids they teach.

The FREAKIN POINT IS... the school was doing it WITHOUT THE PARENTS KNOWING.

So, if the parents hadn't found out, how the hell would they know to take their kids out of that school?

you beak-flappy when you should stop and think.

The parents obviously didn't agree with it. So your woodypeckerhead intrusion into the discussion

is, as most always, faulty/shallow/and birdbrained.

This is a private school Cal. The parents are choosing the option to take their kids there. Isn't that what you want?

(We don't need more homeschooling. I feel bad for any kid forced into homeschooling)

Homeschooling is usually the result of religious beliefs. The crazy Christians all do it and so do many Muslims.

Have a neice and nephew that were home schooled. they loved it.

got taught as a group, associated with other home school groups.

It's a matter of moral parents refusing to let their kids be progressively taught

a lack of morals.... and also good parents wanting their kids to be safe from

bad schools with bad problems.

Homeschooling is usually the result of religious beliefs. The crazy Christians all do it and so do many Muslims.

Right, religion is a major reason that homeschooling is a bad idea. The parents not knowing anything about what they're teaching is another good reason.

and yet, they are still sneaking in their progressive social engineering onto

unsuspecting young children and adults. Private schools still have a responsibility to

teach what should be taught, in conjuntion with the parents of the kids they teach.

The FREAKIN POINT IS... the school was doing it WITHOUT THE PARENTS KNOWING.

So, if the parents hadn't found out, how the hell would they know to take their kids out of that school?

you beak-flappy when you should stop and think.

The parents obviously didn't agree with it. So your woodypeckerhead intrusion into the discussion

is, as most always, faulty/shallow/and birdbrained.

This parent didn't agree

Also, times are changing. Not everything is an attack on your beliefs. Your beliefs are just outdated.

perverse ideas of yours don't mean outdated reality. Yes, parents did NOT KNOW. This one

objected. Sometimes a lot of parents object. That is the freaking point that you always are

oblivious to.

It is initiated with progressive bias without the parents knowing. Is there anything you can talk intelligently about?

Face it, you're on the wrong side of history here. Times are changing and you're being left behind. You can rationalize it however the Blaze tells you, but that does't make it true.

Blurring together all of the stories designed to *trigger* you doesn't make you right.

I try to teach my kids that everyone is human and most people are basically good. That doesn't mean that I want then listening to parables about ozzy the worm who doesn't know if he's a boy or a girl. There's plenty of time to be confused when you're a teenager. Woody likes to say wrong side of history but I don't think many people will look back at this and think it was appropriate to teach five year old kids about transgenderism

I try to teach my kids that everyone is human and most people are basically good. That doesn't mean that I want then listening to parables about ozzy the worm who doesn't know if he's a boy or a girl. There's plenty of time to be confused when you're a teenager. Woody likes to say wrong side of history but I don't think many people will look back at this and think it was appropriate to teach five year old kids about transgenderism

it's a fucking worm cysko. I partially agree with you and if it was a story about something more real and tangible i would side with you. This isn't sex education, it's a fucking worm. Nobody's showing the kids ozzy wang be gone operation are they?

we don't know at this point. leave it to the the board birdbrain, all preschoolers will learn

to cross dress, be the opposite sex in their minds, and learn how to use heroin and crystal meth whatever.

pretty sick idea, defending teaching kids this garbage. but that's the left for ya. the phoney "you're on the wrong

side of history" ??? and "times are changing/you're left behind"...

is so much nonsense. NOTE: woodypeckerhead never brings up these cliches when we are talking about

gun control. Guess how many states have ccw. The Supreme Court ruled against obaMao the genocidal dipstick on it.

Hey, woody - YOU are on the wrong side of history... and YOU are left behind/times are changing..

I have a very bad cold, caught it, apparently over Easter around kids. dangit. I may be up all night. My and my box of tissues.

Stuart

Did anyone read in the comments section the opinion of a member of the LBGT community?.....

vires_interius

It’s NOT the LGBT community, most of us are dead set against this crap. It’s the liberal/progressive activists (who also have the biggest mouths) and they come in all stripes. Don’t believe for a moment that the LGBT community at large supports such nonsense, we don’t.

vires_interius

Popp40

- Mar. 31, 2016 at 2:38pm .

vires_interius….serious question and please do not take offense to this….but why doesn’t the LGBT community stand up and say they don’t support this if most of you are dead set against it? Do those in the LGBT community fear that if they take a stand and fight this that they will be attacked by the liberal/progressive activists?

It reminds me of the “moderate Muslims” who are against the “radical Muslims” and their terrorist attacks, you hear at least by the liberal/progressive activists that they are against these attacks but rarely do you see any of them standing up and taking a true hard stance against the terrorist attacks.

Popp40

@popp – Did you ever hear of the ‘silent majority’? Why don’t they stand up and speak out about (pick your cause)? Well not surprisingly, there is a silent majority in the lgbt community too. There are those who just are not politically active, there are those who are afraid of the backlash they might get from their liberal friends (just like in the hetero community). Me? I’m one of those in-your-face people who doesn’t give a flying fig what names I get called. I speak my mind. I confront the venomous libs who attack me for not embracing their ideal mindset of what a good little gay should be and believe. I also confront the ignorant heteros who attack me just because I am gay, even though I’m advocating the same thing they are. A perfect example of those fools are the ones who gave my comment ‘thumbs down’ simply because I’m gay, not because they believe this sht should be taught to preschoolers.

@vendingdude – Well there goes your track record. You have met me so now you can never say ‘every lgbt’ again. You should talk to more of us. You will be quite surprise how much of our values are the same and how much we agree upon. Not all lgbt are flaming, limp wristed, Broadway show tune singing liberal Democrats. Just like not all Christians subscribe to the Westboro Baptist ideology and not all whites are members of the KKK.

vires_interius

vires_interius

- Mar. 31, 2016 at 3:28pm .

Another prime example: I commented on this thread twice, both times condemning this indoctrination. The comment I made without identifying my sexuality got 13 thumbs up. The comment I made where I identified as being gay has 5 thumbs down (and counting) even though I hadn’t changed my position.

vires_interius

Popp40

- Mar. 31, 2016 at 3:41pm .

vires_interius…thank you for being one that will stand up to this and not being afraid. My advice, stay strong because unfortunately they will come after you, especially being gay and not towing the line they think you should.

I understand the “silent majority” however, we live in a time where the “silent majority” can no longer be silent, unless they want the current trajectory we are on to continue. People need to stand up but so many are afraid because like you said they will be attacked.

And for the record, I gave you a thumbs up for your response to my question.

Popp40

buffylady7

- Mar. 31, 2016 at 4:57pm .

Vires-interius- glad you don’t agree with it. But there are many lgtb groups pushing it and making you look bad

buffylady

vires_interius

- Mar. 31, 2016 at 5:27pm .

@bufflady

No they’re not. The only one who could make me look badly is myself.

The opinions of people who make blanket judgments (bigots) are meaningless. One merely needs to consider the source of those opinions to know if they merit any worth or consideration. There are many pro-abortion groups and radical feminist groups. Is that a reflection on all women? Do they make you look badly? See my point?

vires_interius

The wrong side of history comment refers to your believes towards LGBT issues as a whole. Just like those people decades ago fighting interracial marriage. That's not necessarily referring to this exact situation.

And what are you saying about concealed carry? How am I on the wrong side of history? Or are you just trying to throw that back at me without really understanding what you're talking about...

it's "BELIEFS". That's a plural noun. You used "believes"...that's a verb. asshole birdbrain.

Actually, it's WITH history that my beliefs are very much the standard. In most parts of the world.

Throughout history.

Now, I morally I object to what you are referring to. But, as I've aways said, I've always treated gay people

at work like I treated everybody else. As human beings like everybody else at work.

But socially, I'm morally aghast, repulsed, and not buyin acceptance into it. not ever.

Of course, you go off subject. "interracial marriage" - I have an "adopted sister in law" who married a great guy,

who happened to be black. None of us in the family ever thought of it as "interracial".

Still between a real man, and a real woman, you asshole woody. That does not change the definition of Real Marriage at all.

I brought up ccw because you gloat about the gains and increasing prevalence of progress of gay issues, etc.

Yet, you have always refused to admit the gains and DRAMATICALLY increasing prevalence of progress of

gun ownership.

ah, because you DON'T LIKE gun ownership, woodypeckerhead.

Concealed Carry Is Now Legal in All 50 States, and ... - Slate

www.slate.com/.../illinois_concealed_carry_carrying_guns_in_publi...
Slate

Jul 11, 2013 - On Tuesday, Illinois became the 50 state to enact concealed-carrylegislation. The Illinois law allows concealed guns on private property and ...

So, why aren't you on board with concealed carry? Now shut your stupid beak and go molt somewhere, wrong side

of history birdbrain.

You just don't get it. You don't see the similarities and why I brought up interracial marriage.

At the end of the day, gay marriage will be legal across the country soon enough. For the most part, younger generations have no issue with it. (and if Reps keeps clinging to this issue, it wont be good for them).

We'll look back at this time when we were behind the curve in social change. Like looking back at civil rights issues from decades ago. And when we look back, we'll see you on the losing side.

I have no issue with gun ownership. I do support gun control measures that most everyone else does as well. I don't think we need to carry a gun everywhere we go. I do think the NRA pushes guns at the expense of common sense and feeds off of biasing people. I think our spike in gun allowance is directly related to the "scary" news forced through certain outlets and times we live in. I don't think it is all necessary, but gun manufacturers must love it.

We've probably had a spike in doomsday seed sales too

You don't get it. Interracial marriage doesn't divide our entire country

into angry camps over the perverse redefinition of "Real Marriage"

which is between a man and a woman.

Of course you have an issue with gun ownership - you've bitched about it for a long time, until it wasn't just

a few of us that are pro-gun ownership. then you started being very quiet about the subject.

Most of us don't give a crap what you "think" we need to do, liberal birdbrain. You want more and more gun control measures,

and you don't know much about the NRA...

The NRA might seem to go to great measures to fight what you feel are "common sense" gun control laws.

We have a national background check system. Gee, does that sound like the NRA couldn't stop it?

The NRA takes a hard line because the hard support to abolish gun ownership entirely.

Another example of you completely not knowing what you are talking about.

The NRA SUPPORTED IT. Ever read anything about the NRA? ever? btw, what is "gun allowance" ? Do you think you

mean "ownership" ? "purchases" ?

Millions and millions and millions of Americans are seeing obamao-initiated racial strife, and opened borders

with the expected grotesque crimes involving illegals....and terrorists committing crimes and being caught before they do....

and they also see a president, and most of the dem party talk about banning most/all guns.

the Supreme Court ruled on that. Woody, there are millions of folks who want to learn gardening... and want to learn

how to prepare in case something happens - terrorist act - which some professionals on the subject say it's only a matter

of WHEN...

of course, the same holds true for an asteriod hitting Earth. Or, an attack on our grid. Or, our economy completely

collapsing- which is also being predicted by experts. If scary news is true, then it should be reported, true?

do you feel it's "scary" to realize this could break out all over the country?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3521831/Racial-tensions-erupt-Dallas-opposing-armed-groups-clash-outside-Nation-Islam-mosque.html

how about this?

Boder Patrol: Obama Forcing Agents to Release Illegals...

85% disappear in USA...

Search Results
IT'S ON! Black Lives Matter Leader Issues a Violent Threat ...
dcgazette.com › News
Mar 17, 2016 - Black Lives Matter Leader Issues a Violent Threat to White People if ...Black lives Matter spokesmen, Tef Poe has always been the voice of the ...
Black activists call for lynching and hanging of white people ...
www.breitbart.com/.../black-activists-called-for-l...

The wrong side of history comment refers to your believes towards LGBT issues as a whole. Just like those people decades ago fighting interracial marriage. That's not necessarily referring to this exact situation.

And what are you saying about concealed carry? How am I on the wrong side of history? Or are you just trying to throw that back at me without really understanding what you're talking about...

Stuart

Interracial marriage and gay marriage are vastly different Woodley. You may as well be comparing gay marriage to prohibition.

First of all, interracial marriage was not religious based. There was some, but little influence from religious groups, and the best reason against interracial marriage is that it was taboo and socially unacceptable. Not very convincing. You couldn't even call it perverted. It was still the natural union of a penis and vagina.

Secondly and most importantly a ban on interracial marriage targets no group. Everyone is "discriminated against" equally. A white was equally prohibited from marrying outside his race as a black, Asian, gay (if you dared even mention that in those days). There was no division of the country...one side going after the throats of the other.

Gosh I hoped that helped Woody. I know Cal must be tired of constantly yelling at you.

You don't get it. Interracial marriage doesn't divide our entire country

into angry camps over the perverse redefinition of "Real Marriage"

which is between a man and a woman.

Of course you have an issue with gun ownership - you've bitched about it for a long time, until it wasn't just

a few of us that are pro-gun ownership. then you started being very quiet about the subject.

Most of us don't give a crap what you "think" we need to do, liberal birdbrain. You want more and more gun control measures,

and you don't know much about the NRA...

The NRA might seem to go to great measures to fight what you feel are "common sense" gun control laws.

We have a national background check system. Gee, does that sound like the NRA couldn't stop it?

The NRA takes a hard line because the hard support to abolish gun ownership entirely.

Another example of you completely not knowing what you are talking about.

The NRA SUPPORTED IT. Ever read anything about the NRA? ever? btw, what is "gun allowance" ? Do you think you

mean "ownership" ? "purchases" ?

Millions and millions and millions of Americans are seeing obamao-initiated racial strife, and opened borders

with the expected grotesque crimes involving illegals....and terrorists committing crimes and being caught before they do....

and they also see a president, and most of the dem party talk about banning most/all guns.

the Supreme Court ruled on that. Woody, there are millions of folks who want to learn gardening... and want to learn

how to prepare in case something happens - terrorist act - which some professionals on the subject say it's only a matter

of WHEN...

of course, the same holds true for an asteriod hitting Earth. Or, an attack on our grid. Or, our economy completely

collapsing- which is also being predicted by experts. If scary news is true, then it should be reported, true?

It doesn't right now, but interracial marriage did in the past. Do you really not understand the parallels here? How about this, do you really think gay marriage won't be legal across the USA within 5-10 years? Do you really think your mostly religious side is going to win this? You have no defense of your position outside of "I don't like it". That's it. You're fighting a losing battle and the majority of Americans already see that.

I've spoken about gun ownership on here a bunch of times. I've said the same thing every time. I can't help it if you don't read what i post...

Even those on here that are pro-guns and have their carry license aren't big fans of the NRA. But then again, they don't blindly follow every conservative belief either. So I am guessing there is a connection there.

Most people exist in a middle ground politically in this country. The minorities on the far right and far left are just the loudest. You exist in the echo chamber on the right. You visit online websites that tell you what you want. You watch news on tv that tells you what you want. So you assume those beliefs are the majority across the country. Pro Tip: They aren't.

Many of the far right and far left news outlets are in the business of manufacturing stories to get their viewers riled up. You fit into that category.

It doesn't right now, but interracial marriage did in the past. Do you really not understand the parallels here? How about this, do you really think gay marriage won't be legal across the USA within 5-10 years? Do you really think your mostly religious side is going to win this? You have no defense of your position outside of "I don't like it". That's it. You're fighting a losing battle and the majority of Americans already see that.

I've spoken about gun ownership on here a bunch of times. I've said the same thing every time. I can't help it if you don't read what i post...

Even those on here that are pro-guns and have their carry license aren't big fans of the NRA. But then again, they don't blindly follow every conservative belief either. So I am guessing there is a connection there.

Most people exist in a middle ground politically in this country. The minorities on the far right and far left are just the loudest. You exist in the echo chamber on the right. You visit online websites that tell you what you want. You watch news on tv that tells you what you want. So you assume those beliefs are the majority across the country. Pro Tip: They aren't.

Many of the far right and far left news outlets are in the business of manufacturing stories to get their viewers riled up. You fit into that category.

No it didn't in the past.

You must have been typing this just as post #27 was being posted. Please review post #27.

it's always the same with woodypeckerhead. "blah whine bitch moan cry" about conservative web sites.

Like, CNN will post the truth about obamao? msnbc? salon?

woodypecker thinks chris mathews is going to rake obaMao over the coals?

nope.

and woodpecker, you keep gloating about "winning" some kind of revolution that is pro progressive/gay/other stuff.

American society attitudes swing like a pendulum. See, sheply used to gloat about how the republican

party would never win another election after carter. "the country is moving forward from republicans and conservatives".

blah, blah. then... eight years of Pres Ronald Reagan.

then 4 years of George H. Bush. what happened to the claim? sheply went and hid from the truth. But then...

it was eight years of Bill Clinton. go figure. and a few libs gloated that the country had left half of America in the dust.

Except, George W. Bush ...another eight years. Then, our country hit the sewer with the stalinist at heart ObaMao.

eight years.

Now, woodpecker, stop, shut your stupid beak, and think about that. You gloat again and again. Trump is the

swing backk away from the liberal left, at least most supporters think he is. Maybe he is. Cruz, too, is a swing back

away from woodypeckerhead liberalism. ObaMaoists have had the upper hand, and you, woodypeckerhead, believe they will always have it.

Birdbrain.

Archived