THE BROWNS BOARD

Just like the nazis reeducated children away from their parents.....

calfoxwc

this is ...interesting

Similiarities between Adolf Hitler & Barack Hussein Obama
Both Hitler and Obama held rallies in outdoor stadiums to excite and inflame the people's passions. Frequently women would faint or break into tears.
Both Hitler and Obama wrote ghost-written autobiographies prior to the start of theri run for political office. Hitler wrote Mein Kampf (My Struggle), and Obama wrote Dreams Of My Father. Both men then wrote a second book talking about their goals
for German and America. Hitler wrote A New World Order, and Obama wrote The Audacity of Hope.
Both Hitler and Obama originally had last names that were changed later in life. Hitler used to be Schickelbruber, and Obama's last name was Soetoro.

Both Hitler and Obama hid their real identies. Hiter had a Jewish ancestry, and Obama
a Muslim one. But unlike Hitler, Obama flaunted his Muslim roots in his start as a politician in order to defuse the inevitable firestorm. His ploy of "hiding in plain sight" worked very well.

Both Hitler and Obama's supporters followed them blindly, and without question
Both Hitler and Obama used political power and coercion to conceal and hide their birth certificates from coming to public view. Hitler made his disappear, and Obama is unwilling and unable to produce his long-form birth certificate.

Both Hitler and Obama advocate using young people as a driving force to create an "army" of youth dedicated to their Ideals. Hitler had his Hitler Youth, and Obama his
Obama Youth Brigade.

Both Hitler and Obama were known for their tremendous oratorical skills
Both Hitler and Obama received Messianic comparisons, and both men had songs of adoration written about them and for them.
Like Hitler, Obama rules in direct disregard to the will and wishes of the people.
Like Hitler, Obama has an obvious distaste for the Jews, and sides with the Muslims every chance he gets.
Both Hitler and Obama were able to mezmerize the people even when it was obvious that what they were saying was not true.
Both Hitler and Obama used domestic terrorists to launch their careers. Hitler had his Brown Shirts from his beer hall days, and Obama had people like Bill Ayers, Bernardine Dohrn, and Rashid Khalidi.
Like Hitler, Obama advocates using murder as a means of population control.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interracial/gay marriage was explicitly outlawed by state laws, and then ultimately those laws were overturned in the supreme court. But no, no parallels.

Stuart, I understand (no really) your point about the interracial marriage laws being indiscriminate about their discrimination, but please let's not try to pretend that it wasn't to do with keeping black people out of the white bloodlines, the laws were in place because black people were seen as second class citizens, and came about pretty much directly from the rule banning marrying a slave.

but those laws were overturned because they were racist, and

were not any kind of threat to Christians' spiritual beliefs,

and didn't force a redefinition of Real Marriage.

Real Marriage is about one MAN, and one WOMAN.

nothing about color. God created Adam and Eve. Even if you don't believe that...

it is still showing from early eras in mankinds' history...

that Real Marriage was MAN-WOMAN. Throwing out country into turmoil over the liberals

fighting another windmill is totally bogus. Civil unions were the answer. But liberals

couldn't intimidate/dominate legally, Christians/at least half of the entire population of American citizens,

with civil unions. That wasn't a giant poltical hack job into American society, so they forced a

new definition of an American institution, denying the American people the right to define Real Marriage.

but those laws were overturned because they were racist, and

were not any kind of threat to Christians' spiritual beliefs,

and didn't force a redefinition of Real Marriage.

Real Marriage is about one MAN, and one WOMAN.

nothing about color. God created Adam and Eve. Even if you don't believe that...

it is still showing from early eras in mankinds' history...

that Real Marriage was MAN-WOMAN. Throwing out country into turmoil over the liberals

fighting another windmill is totally bogus. Civil unions were the answer. But liberals

couldn't intimidate/dominate legally, Christians/at least half of the entire population of American citizens,

with civil unions. That wasn't a giant poltical hack job into American society, so they forced a

new definition of an American institution, denying the American people the right to define Real Marriage.

Marriage as you know it now was not the same as it was in the early eras of mankind, back when it was all arranged and based not on love but family advancement. It was also not really limited to one man and one woman.

I'm still yet to hear a reason against gay marriage that is not based in religion (and I'm sure we're all in agreement that a country should not be run to theological law of any kind) besides 'eww gay'

it's biologically perverse. if it were the norm,

people wouldn't have existed. It's just another windmill for

liberals to fight.

natural law is male-female. You know of any gay magnets?

It's freakin science. ^_^

it's biologically perverse. if it were the norm,

people wouldn't have existed. It's just another windmill for

liberals to fight.

There are lots of things that are biologically not normal that in no way effect you. Do you get upset over people with MS? Mental Retardation? etc. Unless someone else's biological abnormality effects me, I wouldn't give a crap.

There are lots of things that are biologically not normal that in no way effect you. Do you get upset over people with MS? Mental Retardation? etc. Unless someone else's biological abnormality effects me, I wouldn't give a crap. Logic

I just think it does affect everybody. The constant and unwarranted legal battles, the giant fines

over a simple cake refused to be made. A bakery would be fine to bake a cake to a gay person.

But to throw it into the face of a CHRISTIAN baker, and DEMAND that they violate their beliefs by

condoning a GAY phoney "marriage", and happily going to court and suing.

All this liberal wailing over too high of fines for illegal drug sales...

and not one word by liberals over the too high of fines for refusing to bake a fraudulent wedding cake.

There are lots of things that are biologically not normal that in no way effect you. Do you get upset over people with MS? Mental Retardation? etc. Unless someone else's biological abnormality effects me, I wouldn't give a crap. Logic

I just think it does affect everybody. The constant and unwarranted legal battles, the giant fines

over a simple cake refused to be made. A bakery would be fine to bake a cake to a gay person.

But to throw it into the face of a CHRISTIAN baker, and DEMAND that they violate their beliefs by

condoning a GAY phoney "marriage", and happily going to court and suing.

All this liberal wailing over too high of fines for illegal drug sales...

and not one word by liberals over the too high of fines for refusing to bake a fraudulent wedding cake.

It doesn't affect anyone like you think it does. If your religion says you need to discriminate against a group of people, maybe you need to reconsider your religion.

But like I said, you can't stop this. Gay marriage will be legal across the country soon enough. I imagine a lot of Christian groups will slowly back off of their anti gay stance as well.

Ugh. I'm so sick of this.

We (me, us, you) don't get to judge another individual's sins. That's God's job. Not mine or yours. He views all sins equally.

Just because I disagree with a lifestyle doesn't mean I can't love that person and treat them with kindness, compassion, and the respect they deserve.

My interpretation of God's/Jesus' words are merely that. My interpretation. Who am I to deny marriage between two other people because I find their behavior/lifestyle icky (spoiler alert: I don't really give a shit). A lot of my patients don't brush their teeth. Pretty fucking icky. I still treat them.

There is a difference between "hating" gays, and refusing to

condone their behavior. The idea that liberal activist judges will levy

a gigantic fine for not accepting a forced, political, fraudulent redefinition of

Real Marriage.

I say again, civil unions were the answer, but activists refused that, because

it wasn't a giant political victory. Sounded like an honest compromise, reaching out

and solving the problem of there not being a way to fairly give gay couples rights

they should have.

But no, it's forcing other people to go along, and service, and damn well agree with a repulsive, fake

redefinition. How big was that fine for the bakery? over a FREAKING CAKE?

gay activists and the liberal social engineering revolutionary types will lose more than they gain over time,

because of this vicious activist destruction of other's lives.

I am sure we are wired to have some biological dead ends if there are too many of us.

So you think there are more gay people because our genes are somehow changing to make us reproduce less?

Could it also just be that there are more gay people because there are more people? And we see them more because less people treat them as second class citizens now?

So you think there are more gay people because our genes are somehow changing to make us reproduce less?

Could it also just be that there are more gay people because there are more people? And we see them more because less people treat them as second class citizens now?

People are not so afraid to come out as they were 50 years ago, so it's not a huge shock.

People are not so afraid to come out as they were 50 years ago, so it's not a huge shock.

That's true. Plus it's kind of hip these days and people do love attention. Let's not pretend everybody doesn't have a certain amount of latency either. And it most certainly can be learned or adopted.

Most heterosexuals will be repelled by the behavior but not all. Check out the prisons.

WSS

That's true. Plus it's kind of hip these days and people do love attention. Let's not pretend everybody doesn't have a certain amount of latency either. And it most certainly can be learned or adopted.

Most heterosexuals will be repelled by the behavior but not all. Check out the prisons.

WSS

Once you accept that sexuality is not a binary thing - either exclusively gay or exclusively straight - it becomes a lot easier to understand that.

Oh don't sweat it, I don't think my theory is some concrete truth. But it wouldn't shock me at all that there are genetic dead ends for a purpose. There are homosexual animals as well and I would like to see if there are any studies into the genes of those animals to see if there is some sort of pattern of genetic conditions or ailments that should reach a biological dead end.

but can it be prayed away?

Yes really, it probably can. For a lot of people prayer is Mind Over Matter.

If you can learn to accept it in a situation like prison you can learn to turn your back on it in a situation like church. I thought you were mr. No black and white.

WSS

Archived