THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns release DB Ifo Ekpre-Olomu

Tour2ma

What Chris means to say, Opal, is that the Browns at the time, though the chance that he

might have a quicker recovery, and this new fo and coaching staff need a taller cb to hit

the field running now.... plans change, they took a chance, hasn't worked out for

the immediate moment. I'm sure that if they knew what they know now, they would have

picked another player that also wouldn't have worked out..... :)

What Chris means to say, Opal, is that the Browns at the time, though the chance that he

might have a quicker recovery, and this new fo and coaching staff need a taller cb to hit

the field running now.... plans change, they took a chance, hasn't worked out for

the immediate moment. I'm sure that if they knew what they know now, they would have

picked another player that also wouldn't have worked out..... :)

I stick by what I said... ;)

Why did they waste a seventh round pick on a guy with first round talent if he recovers fully? Gee, I don't, it's a fucking mystery, call Ripley's.

Someone will waste an even higher pick this year on Jaylon Smith from N.D. in the hopes that the nerve damage in the knee is not as bad as it appears to be.

Good thing he took out the insurance policy that paid him 3 million. Why did the Browns waste a pick?

Because this guy was rated first round talent before his injury. After the injury I think it was worth a shot to see if he would come back into form. Apparently he hasn't....at least not to the satisfaction of our FO.

So be it. Onward and upward.

Someone will waste an even higher pick this year on Jaylon Smith from N.D. in the hopes that the nerve damage in the knee is not as bad as it appears to be.

Marcus Lattimore was a 4th round pick in similar circumstances, though he'd already lost both of his knees multiple times.

When I saw that the Browns dropped him, I was disappointed, but thought to myself, "This poor guy must be seriously injured"

Then I saw that the Dolphins picked him up....?

If there is a chance that this guy could be healthy even after another year off... I don't understand the move in dropping him.

He's a seventh round, super cheap player. It's not like he was sucking up cap space, or the Browns have so much talent at CB that they couldn't afford to use a roster spot on him... He has "Moneyball" written all over him.

I was confused when I read that the Dolphins picked him up as well, AND that other teams wanted him too. I would think that all teams would have access to his physical records, right? Perhaps not to the extent the Browns did, but I can't imagine a team taking a flyer on an injured player without doing a proper background check.

I swear, I will EXPLODE if he turns out to be even SERVICEABLE.

I was confused when I read that the Dolphins picked him up as well, AND that other teams wanted him too. I would think that all teams would have access to his physical records, right? Perhaps not to the extent the Browns did, but I can't imagine a team taking a flyer on an injured player without doing a proper background check.

I swear, I will EXPLODE if he turns out to be even SERVICEABLE.

They likely didn't have the access that the Browns did.

Oh, I fully expect fireworks on the board even if he ends up being a 5th CB on a CFL team.

The steelers supposedly had a claim out for him.

With the current state of the Stoolers' secondary, I've heard they also have a claim on me.

With the current state of the Stoolers' secondary, I've heard they also have a claim on me.

Your just behind Stephen Hawking on the depth chart

Ohhhhhhhhh dbone. Our issues in the secondary are overblown. Senquez Golson is also back and we drafted him in the second last season. He went on IR before training camp. You act like youve got a lockdown situation in Cleveland.

Why is this in a thread about an injured DB we released?

Why is this in a thread about an injured DB we released?

Just added to speculation that Miami might make a player out of the DB released. Same might be said for JM if he ever cleans up his life.

Ohhhhhhhhh dbone. Our issues in the secondary are overblown. Senquez Golson is also back and we drafted him in the second last season. He went on IR before training camp. You act like youve got a lockdown situation in Cleveland.

I don't act like anything regarding the Browns current roster, simply responding to the Stoolers' problems on the back end of a porous defense.

Senquez? I thought J Lo did a fantastic job portraying her.

I don't act like anything regarding the Browns current roster, simply responding to the Stoolers' problems on the back end of a porous defense.

Senquez? I thought J Lo did a fantastic job portraying her.

Lol.

Archived