THE BROWNS BOARD

something new

cambridgeho

I have been checking this board everyday and not much new on any front, why the hell is there no real rumors out there, there is no qb or wr bs on the internet, something that hasnt been beat to death. Does anyone out there have any info not regarding speeding tickets or the gay cutler saga? why wont we bring in drew carter or hank basket, they are both tall and have some jets. If there is nothing going on then lets talk about big bens sister!

I have been checking this board everyday and not much new on any front, why the hell is there no real rumors out there, there is no qb or wr bs on the internet, something that hasnt been beat to death. Does anyone out there have any info not regarding speeding tickets or the gay cutler saga? why wont we bring in drew carter or hank basket, they are both tall and have some jets. If there is nothing going on then lets talk about big bens sister!

Shows how much validity there were in the QB rumors. They are all out of stories to make up.

Come on, she's not that bad looking. For one thing, it's a freaking BB picture with absolutely no makeup.

yeah but you also have to remember that she is a bball player so she is probably at least 6 feet tall, maybe bigger. do you really want to crawl into bed with an amazon?

yeah but you also have to remember that she is a bball player so she is probably at least 6 feet tall, maybe bigger. do you really want to crawl into bed with an amazon?

Umm...........yeah

Riffer likes Amazonians.

Riffer likes it all. I'm like Georgie Michael at a Chippendale's show with all the biatches.

Archived