THE BROWNS BOARD

NRA Fairy Tales

MLD Woody

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the new York times reaction. Because victims are always better off defenseless.

Do you know the real story of red riding hood? The wolf makes her eat her grandmother and drink her blood and then rapes and murders her. There is no fortuitous woodsman.

I like the new York times reaction. Because victims are always better off defenseless.

Do you know the real story of red riding hood? The wolf makes her eat her grandmother and drink her blood and then rapes and murders her. There is no fortuitous woodsman.

Aren't a lot of the "real" versions of fairy tales fucked up? Their original german (I think) versions?

yet, the liberal perverted fairy tales taught in some schools, are far scarier,

and libs defend them.

Fairy tales about progressive gay/perverted definition of marriage/confused sexual orientation as adults

taught to preschoolers, transperverts, free sex no consequences because murdering unborn and born

children is a great liberal thing,....

yeah. The silly NRA fairy tales are just silly. But as most always, the offense is based on political bigotry.

I'm proud to say that I have no idea what makes liberals emotionally knee jerk bassackwards and

forwards, as their emotions flippity-flippity.

yet, the liberal perverted fairy tales taught in some schools, are far scarier,

and libs defend them.

Fairy tales about progressive gay/perverted definition of marriage/confused sexual orientation as adults

taught to preschoolers, transperverts, free sex no consequences because murdering unborn and born

children is a great liberal thing,....

yeah. The silly NRA fairy tales are just silly. But as most always, the offense is based on political bigotry.

I'm proud to say that I have no idea what makes liberals emotionally knee jerk bassackwards and

forwards, as their emotions flippity-flippity.

a-foil-hat-actually-amplifies-some-radio

not even a woodypeckerhead one liner, eh? cat got yer beak?

yes, it's hypocrisy. You were just defending the teaching of preschool children...

but you don't like the silly NRA fairy tales.

pretty sick, and your tinfoil hate won't help you. Now, SYFBU.

You see the world in black and white. You're incredibly biased. You're blind. You march in line with all of the others certain media networks play to. I could explain the difference here, or what I actually believe, but it would fall on deaf ears.

You have fun with your own hypocrisy.

woodpecker-through-tree1.jpg?w=510you say I see everything in black and white, and I'm blind.

Now, stop playing with your tail feathers, woodypeckerhead, and think how

ignorant you sound. HINT: It's very, very, very ignorant.

woodpecker-through-tree1.jpg?w=510you say I see everything in black and white, and I'm blind.

Now, stop playing with your tail feathers, woodypeckerhead, and think how

ignorant you sound. HINT: It's very, very, very ignorant.

I would bet my life savings that if you asked 100 random people based on comments on this forum who the ignorant person was 95% would pick you. I really wish we could run that experiment actually.

Biased wackjobs start 4 threads a day on a football fan board using noted biased sources and the same tired "obama is like communism her der" joke. The funny part as I've said 50 times now is I'm a registered independent, but sheer blind ignorance should always be pointed out.

that isn't uncalled for. Though, if you had been around longer, you'd know it isn't

a football forum, it's a political forum.

and, I start threads just because for eight years before you graced our board,

some of us put up with incessant bitching and blaming about Bush.

"Bush is a murderer" (Iraq/Afghanistan)

the infamous "fook you, Cal, your boy Bush is directly responsible for the higher

gas prices, now we all have to pay out the wazoo to fill our tanks...you and your

oil buddies president made them millions"

etc. etc etc. Eight...freaking...years. Gas prices are a lot higher. Blame ObaMao for it,

and all the libs wail that the president doesn't have any power to raise prices.

hahahahahahaha.

SO, and I have said this many times...I determined to bitch about a far, far, far worse DEM president,

for EIGHT FREAKIN YEARS. and the local lice-ridden, little asswipe, gay woodpecker can't seem

to stop screwing around with most any conservative posts, especially mine.

See, I don't blame you for the appearance that I don't have good reason to continue to make woodypeckerhead

suffer a tiny bit of consequences for his crap. Trust me, I'm not the only annoyed poster on this board,

but it is just amusing. If you aren't amused, then send an IM to the woodpecker.

But do go ahead and jump to conclusions. I don't think I'm belligerent or ignorant, but do admit my

giving people crap is contingent on being given a lot of crap over a long period of time. That's the beef with

woodypeckerhead. Not ignorant, but diligent - although, sometimes full of baloney as it just happens to happen.

However, on the BROWNS forum, I don't post like I do over there at all? But woodpecker has,

and has been called out on it more than once. It just doesn't involve me.

So, have a nice day, jrb - and know that you'd have to really try to annoy me greatly over a long period of time

for me to respond in a deliberate, self-defense mode fashion like I do with birdbrain every time he falls back into

his birdcrap regarding me, a few other conservatives, and the threads we start and posts we post...

Oh, and btw, I tend to start threads when given crap by the birdbrain - very, very conservatively bent

threads because the nuthatch can't stand conservative threads and posts.

I would bet my life savings that if you asked 100 random people based on comments on this forum who the ignorant person was 95% would pick you. I really wish we could run that experiment actually.

Biased wackjobs start 4 threads a day on a football fan board using noted biased sources and the same tired "obama is like communism her der" joke. The funny part as I've said 50 times now is I'm a registered independent, but sheer blind ignorance should always be pointed out.

Man, I hope so. I really do. I realize this forum isn't a perfectly representative cross section of society, but it is still good to hear.

that isn't uncalled for. Though, if you had been around longer, you'd know it isn't

a football forum, it's a political forum.

and, I start threads just because for eight years before you graced our board,

some of us put up with incessant bitching and blaming about Bush.

"Bush is a murderer" (Iraq/Afghanistan)

the infamous "fook you, Cal, your boy Bush is directly responsible for the higher

gas prices, now we all have to pay out the wazoo to fill our tanks...you and your

oil buddies president made them millions"

etc. etc etc. Eight...freaking...years. Gas prices are a lot higher. Blame ObaMao for it,

and all the libs wail that the president doesn't have any power to raise prices.

hahahahahahaha.

SO, and I have said this many times...I determined to bitch about a far, far, far worse DEM president,

for EIGHT FREAKIN YEARS. and the local lice-ridden, little asswipe, gay woodpecker can't seem

to stop screwing around with most any conservative posts, especially mine.

See, I don't blame you for the appearance that I don't have good reason to continue to make woodypeckerhead

suffer a tiny bit of consequences for his crap. Trust me, I'm not the only annoyed poster on this board,

but it is just amusing. If you aren't amused, then send an IM to the woodpecker.

But do go ahead and jump to conclusions. I don't think I'm belligerent or ignorant, but do admit my

giving people crap is contingent on being given a lot of crap over a long period of time. That's the beef with

woodypeckerhead. Not ignorant, but diligent - although, sometimes full of baloney as it just happens to happen.

However, on the BROWNS forum, I don't post like I do over there at all? But woodpecker has,

and has been called out on it more than once. It just doesn't involve me.

So, have a nice day, jrb - and know that you'd have to really try to annoy me greatly over a long period of time

for me to respond in a deliberate, self-defense mode fashion like I do with birdbrain every time he falls back into

his birdcrap regarding me, a few other conservatives, and the threads we start and posts we post...

Oh, and btw, I tend to start threads when given crap by the birdbrain - very, very conservatively bent

threads because the nuthatch can't stand conservative threads and posts.

I don't think I've ever had a better chance in my life to use this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQCU36pkH7c

that isn't original. It's been used on liberals like you a few years back.

See, it's what you liberals do. I wrote all that. and your feeble, gay reply, is

to post a woodpecker-type youtube video with no explanation of what you

disagree with.

knee jerk much? lol

NOTE: liberals love to butt their liberal noses into other people's/peoples' business, with no

provocation. You are more proof of what some of us see about liberal whiney tendencies....

being exactly on point. Have a nice day.

that isn't original. It's been used on liberals like you a few years back.

See, it's what you liberals do. I wrote all that. and your feeble, gay reply, is

to post a woodpecker-type youtube video with no explanation of what you

disagree with.

knee jerk much? lol

NOTE: liberals love to butt their liberal noses into other people's/peoples' business, with no

provocation. You are more proof of what some of us see about liberal whiney tendencies....

being exactly on point. Have a nice day.

...except I've said 51 times now I'm not liberal, I'm a registered independent who didn't vote for Obama in either of the last two elections. I just hate uniformed wackos who talk out of their ass on either side of the spectrum.

except I ain't buyin it. You still jumped in and started trying to

bitch about another poster.

just have your own opinions, and go with it. the personal attacks because

you disagree are typical lib.

Register all you want as an independent. If it stalks like a lib, bitches like a lib,

and butts in on a personal level like a lib...

take a guess at what comes next. Your knee jerk doesn't understand the long term

knee jerk consequences, which woodpecker deserves. He just lost control again.

lol. See, jrb, over the years, there have always been a few who can NOT STAND for others

to have opinons on this board. Back in the day, dems couldn't stand a rep pres, so they polluted

the Browns forum with politics out the wazoo. Several of us refused to accept that, and advised

that this board be set up.

That was a great idea, and it works. But some liberals, like sheply, and mz the pussy (note: I only typed the letters

"m"...and "z" there...) and a few others, started in on every conservative post that they angrily disagreed with,

and started the personal attacks with no reference to what was said.

plays right into Saul Alinski tactics. Just have your own opinions, and just myob - you don't have to go

liberal on somebody else because you don't like their opinions. Sure, it takes time to explain WHY we disagree,

but the typical liberal response is....trying to marginalize another poster's opinions you don't like, without

actually addressing the opinions themselves.

Register all you want as an independent. If it stalks like a lib, bitches like a lib,

take a guess at what comes next. Your knee jerk doesn't understand the long term

I jumped in because short-minded, ignorant people need to hear they are short-minded and ignorant sometimes. But please, keep posting Blaze articles based on false data and personal opinions based on subjective bullcrap. There's plenty of people on the way left too who I say the same thing to when needed

If 2% of what you said was based in fact or objective reality, I wouldn't say what I'm saying. I don't care what you believe in as long as your beliefs aren't in a fantasy land.

well, liberal judge and jury of content - you jumped in because you

libs love to stick your noses into other peoples' business.

In the past, some libs tried desperately to censor any conservative posts.

It made them angry.

Trouble is, speaking of ignorance, you don't know about the eight years of

having anti-republican president keywords show up in any and every thread.

"halliburton". Start a thread about social security, and HALLIBURTON came up.

and Katrina. Bush made the gigantic storm happen, and refused to help all those black

people because he wanted them to die.

hahah...wait. not funny. Not the first time, not the millionth time. You don't get history,

not even of the political forum. That alone is very liberal of you. Register as an independent

all you want, but refusing to admit you are actually very typically liberal.... means that you

are probably all completely soaked in Egypt.

well, liberal judge and jury of content - you jumped in because you

libs love to stick your noses into other peoples' business.

In the past, some libs tried desperately to censor any conservative posts.

It made them angry.

Trouble is, speaking of ignorance, you don't know about the eight years of

having anti-republican president keywords show up in any and every thread.

"halliburton". Start a thread about social security, and HALLIBURTON came up.

and Katrina. Bush made the gigantic storm happen, and refused to help all those black

people because he wanted them to die.

hahah...wait. not funny. Not the first time, not the millionth time. You don't get history,

not even of the political forum. That alone is very liberal of you. Register as an independent

all you want, but refusing to admit you are actually very typically liberal.... means that you

are probably all completely soaked in Egypt.

....what? this post sounds like my grandfather in the throws of a dementia based tirade. That isn't meant as a joke, it was just very sad.

Xgka5.gif

well, I have a bad cold, and it feels like malaria.

Kinda cranky...

listening to Alison Krauss music with a box of tissues.

dammit. B)

...except I've said 51 times now I'm not liberal, I'm a registered independent who didn't vote for Obama in either of the last two elections. I just hate uniformed wackos who talk out of their ass on either side of the spectrum.

If you disagree with cal on anything, you're a liberal

Archived