THE BROWNS BOARD

NRA Fairy Tales

MLD Woody

Stuart

Woodly was taught in college that the white man invented slavery, so no, he wasn't being sarcastic.

Africans themselves were in the slave business long before the trans Atlantic slave trade was conceived by the European whitey, who incidentally got the idea from Muslims who were the major participants in the North African slave trade 700 yrs prior.

Oh wow! Other races besides white people had slaves!? No way! I never heard that before. This changes everything! Thank you for speaking that hard truth that those damn liberals aren't ready for.

.... Do you really think that's what I learned in college? Do you understand how college works? Yes, while studying to be a mechanical engineer I learned how that white man invented slavery and is evil. That was right between Fluid Mechanics and Heat Transfer....

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'White privilege' is not about reparations or stuff like that. It's about recognising a cultural hangover from when minorities were literally second class citizens.

Same as 'male privilege' is about recognising the similar cultural hangover from when women we second class citizens.

Right, because I have some liberal views on social issues, I must be a social justice warrior going on and on about privilege....

That same type of thinking would lead me to believe you bomb abortion clinics

First off one is way more extreme than the other, second off at least I gave you the benefit of the doubt

'White privilege' is not about reparations or stuff like that. It's about recognising a cultural hangover from when minorities were literally second class citizens.

Same as 'male privilege' is about recognising the similar cultural hangover from when women we second class citizens.

So go shed some fucking tears faggot. And learn how to spell recognizing.

Archived