THE BROWNS BOARD

I enjoy people that aren't racist

One Post

Racism. It's a hard subject for the ones who don't speak of it. I'm from a small town in Southern Il. and racism runs rampant here. I don't understand it I just take it for what it's worth. Small towns breed small minds. I'm so happy I didn't carry the racist traits of my father. I grew up told that black peeps were bad news.

I've had friends that have weaved in and out of the fabric of my personality and the ones I hold true to are the ones who weren't racist. The ones who judged people for stupid reasons are no longer around me or my family.

I had to grow up fast but I'm still a kid at heart. Most young adults were going to colleges but not me, I was buying diapers and milk. I've had different jobs and have had the pleasure of meeting all walks of life. In my journey of life I've let go of friends in my past out of the nature of growing up. I wasn't ever worried about who was at the bars when I have kids at home. I wasn't ever worried about who was sleeping with who when I have a beautiful wife at home. Years have went by and now no one really knows me because I've stayed away from everyone's bullshit. Now don't get me wrong I like company but I choose my company I keep with no reservation of what color they are.

I enjoy my non racist tight little group called my family and I enjoy my black friends. If anyone has a problem with that keep it to yourselves. At least me and my friends are laughing and smiling instead of miserable people rubbernecking to see what I'm doing. And if you see me at work chatting with some black people don't trip just remember I'd rather talk to them instead of a rasists bastard.

End of rant

I went out with a few black girls before.

They're fun, but you don't wanna make them angry. I've been slapped pretty hard and they tend to yell louder than white women.

My black friends have said the same thing so idk if it's racist or not for me to say there's a difference between most black and white women.

I went out with a few black girls before.

They're fun, but you don't wanna make them angry. I've been slapped pretty hard and they tend to yell louder than white women.

My black friends have said the same thing so idk if it's racist or not for me to say there's a difference between most black and white women.

There is but my wife is pretty much a Huxtable so if she does have a meltdown it tends to be on people completely deserving of it.

I don't think it's racist to point out tendencies in other races. Black people generally ARE louder. I know this from years in the food and service industry. They also don't tip as well.

This isn't racist. It is prejudice. Prejudice isn't a terrible thing as long as you don't allow it to affect your actions.

i kind of agree with woody on this thread, it's odd. It kind of reminds me of when Chris Rock said "you SUPPOSED to take care of your kids" in response to someone he said proudly pronounced he takes care of his kids. I sort of feel like it's a given that you're not supposed to enjoy the company of racists. I enjoy a racist joke as much as the next white guy but if i really feel like someone holds deep racially motivated negative beliefs...than i'm out.

i kind of agree with woody on this thread, it's odd. It kind of reminds me of when Chris Rock said "you SUPPOSED to take care of your kids" in response to someone he said proudly pronounced he takes care of his kids. I sort of feel like it's a given that you're not supposed to enjoy the company of racists. I enjoy a racist joke as much as the next white guy but if i really feel like someone holds deep racially motivated negative beliefs...than i'm out.

If you were in my neck of the woods you would understand. I guess I should put a post in the local paper not here.

No disrespect, but it doesn't make you look like any less of a condescending asshole

woodypeckerhead

"sigh". Okay, go google the words "payback", "retribution", "self-defense"..... "woody is an asshole nearly all the time"

here, I'll help ya out:

Woody is a pervert - Facebook
www.facebook.com › Other › Community

Woody is a pervert. 380 likes · 1 talking about this. I'd like to join your posse, boys, but first I'm gonna sing a little song.

Super Mario Show - Season 2 Episode 1: Woody is an idiot ...

image.png?w=500&c=1

It's one thing to read someone's post and disagree so it can be discussed. It's another thing to be completely disagreeable all of the time.

Chuck Hole Gangster

One who is behind the bars talking shit because they know when they're trapped inside no one can get to them.

woody is little johnny in our neighborhood growin up. he was always

smarting off to anybody outside, as long as he was in his house, ready

to slam the door shut. Called other kids stupid, said he'd beat them to a pulp,

ridiculed them as sissies....

Once in a while, he'd catch hell about it getting off the school bus.

He would cry and run home, screaming that other kids were being mean to him.

I don't know woody and it doesn't really matter. He will make sure and comment what he thinks about threads but still he comments. As for you Cal you enjoy him and that's ok with me because I really don't care come to think about it.

Archived