THE BROWNS BOARD

Hickson out 2-3 weeks with back injury

DTBH

Guest Masters

I think it still matters. There are no guarantees that Wallace will be able to play effectively down the stretch and in the play offs after missing that much time w/ a broken leg. CLE might need Hickson some point in the playoffs. If nothing else but to get some boards and take some fouls.

I actually see Darnell Jackson getting the minutes in that spot. That's why I thought this injury was, to an extent, irrelevant. We'll pretty much have a rotation of Z, Ben, Andy and Joe. I think the fifth spot, if needed, will ended up going to Darnell Jackson. He's a tough defender and rebounder. + I don't think he's wide-eyed the way JJ still seems to be.

Guest Masters
I actually see Darnell Jackson getting the minutes in that spot. That's why I thought this injury was, to an extent, irrelevant. We'll pretty much have a rotation of Z, Ben, Andy and Joe. I think the fifth spot, if needed, will ended up going to Darnell Jackson. He's a tough defender and rebounder. + I don't think he's wide-eyed the way JJ still seems to be.

See I still worry, as Jackson just hasn't seen the minutes this year that Hickson has seen.

Archived