THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump Accuses Cruz's Father of Being Involved in the Kennedy Assassination

"His father was with Lee Harvey Oswald prior to Oswald's being — you know, shot. I mean, the whole thing is ridiculous," Mr Trump said on Tuesday.

http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-36195317

This is fucking hilarious. Never would've guessed Kasich being a slob for eating during interviews and Cruz being at the center of the Kennedy assassination would be talking points for this election. CNN reporting that the Trump campaign is not backing down from these statements. Trump has the media catering to his every whim.

He's the most ridiculous ass clown that has ever ran for president and ever will run. He's a joke in every sense of the word. I wouldn't follow that guy into a French schoolyard let alone go to an actual war. It literally and I mean quite literally is Ronald McDonald as potus. He tops himself every week for ridiculousness. In no way shape or form do I take this guy seriously as even a man. He's a brat. He acts like a 13 year old girl, not a 13 year old boy cause I was way cooler when I was 13.

Ad to be clear when I was 13 my life pretty much revolved around doing things like leaving flaming bags of dog shit on people front door or taking actual shits on construction vehicles left out overnight. And I was still a more serious customer than this bloviating caricature called trump

He's the most ridiculous ass clown that has ever ran for president and ever will run. He's a joke in every sense of the word. I wouldn't follow that guy into a French schoolyard let alone go to an actual war. It literally and I mean quite literally is Ronald McDonald as potus. He tops himself every week for ridiculousness. In no way shape or form do I take this guy seriously as even a man. He's a brat. He acts like a 13 year old girl, not a 13 year old boy cause I was way cooler when I was 13.

He acts like the next President of the US.

Trump is the closest to Paul running

Not in character Ed.....not even close. This is an astounding thing for me to acknowledge because I loathe this man.,...,but gun to my head do I vote for Santorum or trump.......,.i dunno. Couple weeks ago I'm still saying yeah trumps a clown but Santorum c'mon now. But now......its just one thing after another, trumps literally screaming please god don't elect me president in the gen elec

Not in character Ed.....not even close. This is an astounding thing for me to acknowledge because I loathe this man.,...,but gun to my head do I vote for Santorum or trump.......,.i dunno. Couple weeks ago I'm still saying yeah trumps a clown but Santorum c'mon now. But now......its just one thing after another, trumps literally screaming please god don't elect me president in the gen elec

Well the character of the Paul's didn't win them the presidency.

Trump actually stands up for shit that matters - the most important in the immediate future being the TPP

He doesn't actually stand for that stuff.

There's no evidence for that.

He's been the same on trade for 30+ years, and about how America needs to come first.

Trade issues alone are enough reason to enthusiastically vote for him - if he sticks to the Ron Paul foreign policy among other things then he'll go down as one of the best president's in US history.

I'm not biting on that kind of hyperbole....I don't think for one second Trump would do anything rash with nukes because even he's not that Retarded. Now starting a conventional war, sure. But not even Trump is going to start flinging nukes across the globe like lawn darts, not in this day and age when there's other powers that have em that could throw em back. Trump is too enamored with his lifestyle...he wants his resorts for when he's done being president. He doesn't want to spend the rest of his days in some nuclear bunker under mount rushmore.

There's plenty of other reasons to not want Trump as president. "PLENTY". In fact he's been gracious enough to have them video and audio catalogued over the past several months.

Yeah, this was the straw that broke the camel's back--it pretty much pushed

Ted over the edge. Did you see his response? It was like watching someone

have a nervous breakdown on live television. Can't say as I blame him, though.

Taking shots at his wife, "Lyin' Ted", and topping it off with his dad was with Oswald

right before the Kennedy assassination. Wow.

My question is, after an extraordinarily brutal campaign, can/will Cruz and his

supporters rally behind Trump? Can the guy who KNOWS he is the smartest guy

in the room swallow his pride and take one for the team in order to unite the

party against Hillary?

I wouldn't miss the Republican convention for the world.

Yeah, this was the straw that broke the camel's back--it pretty much pushed

Ted over the edge. Did you see his response? It was like watching someone

have a nervous breakdown on live television. Can't say as I blame him, though.

Taking shots at his wife, "Lyin' Ted", and topping it off with his dad was with Oswald

right before the Kennedy assassination. Wow.

My question is, after an extraordinarily brutal campaign, can/will Cruz and his

supporters rally behind Trump? Can the guy who KNOWS he is the smartest guy

in the room swallow his pride and take one for the team in order to unite the

party against Hillary?

I wouldn't miss the Republican convention for the world.

Hillary's so disliked by everybody, while Trump is still a bit unknown to the general electorate who doesn't collectively pay attention during primary season.

Trump will win in a land slide, and the Republican convention got a lot less entertaining now that Trump locked up the nomination

I'm not biting on that kind of hyperbole....I don't think for one second Trump would do anything rash with nukes because even he's not that Retard. Now starting a conventional war, sure. But not even Trump is going to start flinging nukes across the globe like lawn darts, not in this day and age when there's other powers that have em that could throw em back. Trump is too enamored with his lifestyle...he wants his resorts for when he's done being president. He doesn't want to spend the rest of his days in some nuclear bunker under mount rushmore.

There's plenty of other reasons to not want Trump as president. "PLENTY". In fact he's been gracious enough to have them video and audio catalogued over the past several months.

If Krauthammer is being sincere here about concerns of Trump with nuclear codes I tend to take it serious. Krauthammaer is one of the sharpest talking heads I have seen in many years of watching the political talk shows and he is a psychiatrist.

LOl..If I give you a link from a conservative site you dismiss that too...Google it yourself Trumps' lies...18 pages with links..you choose

Ok so trade deficit with China is 366 billion not 500 billion.

He's the only candidate f*cking talking about it, who cares about the exaggerated number.

Archived