THE BROWNS BOARD

Stem Express refusing to answer subpoena - democrat liberals above any law they don't like

calfoxwc

A few weeks ago, pro-life Congresswoman Marsha Blackburn issued a subpoena to baby parts broker Stem Express.

StemExpress is now refusing to answer that subpoena and turn over documents related to Planned Parenthood.

That can only mean one thing: This vile company is covering up for Planned Parenthood -- in direct violation of a Congressional investigation!!!

Please sign the emergency petition to StemExpress CEO Cate Dyer. It demands that she follow the law and IMMEDIATELY turn over everything about her illicit dealings with the butchers at Planned Parenthood!

It’s important that Rep. Blackburn get these documents.

If we can stop this cover-up, we will finally have irrefutable, documented evidence that Planned Parenthood violated multiple federal laws in its harvesting and sale of the body parts of unborn children.

Please sign the petition immediately, and then forward this email to every pro-life American you know.

Cate Dyer and StemExpress have the smoking gun that will destroy Planned Parenthood. They have the evidence that will show the American people just how evil and disgusting the abortion industry really is.

And they have been ordered to bring it to light.

Unfortunately, these people believe they are above the law. They don’t think they have to comply with Congressional subpoenas.

Their plan is to ignore this order to turn over the Planned Parenthood documents and keep their disgusting cash-for-baby-parts business under wraps forever.

We can’t let that happen.

We must pummel this Cate Dyer with petitions. We must expose her role in this cover up. We must force her to turn over these documents!

Please sign our petition immediately. Then, please forward this email to everyone you know.

This is urgent. This is our chance to finally expose the truth about the billions of dollars in blood money flowing through Planned Parenthood and its allies.

StemExpress is the “middle-man” in this entire sordid industry. They broker the arms, hearts, brains, and feet of innocent little babies -- and they’re trying to cover it all up!

Just click here to sign the petition. Help us expose Planned Parenthood shut them down once and for all, and save millions of innocent children.

Thank you so much for standing with us.

Faithfully yours,

Troy Newman
President
Operation Rescue

I signed this one, too. ObaMao and company break any law they want to,

with impunity. Then they turn right around and go hardcore about

anybody else who they say broke the law, but didn't.

Dems/liberals want total control and power over everything.

planned parenthood isn't 100% bad. But the abortion part, and the sale of

aborted baby parts....

is 100% repulsive, and anybody who supports it is 100% wrong.

including any republicans, if you can find any.

It's completely dominated by dems/liberals/child murderers.

ok but we're not talking about planned parenthood now. I'm talking about who were the biofirms that "demanded" intact fetal parts. We start that discussion and i'm in. In like Flynn. I'm just in no mood to pin this all on PP when "clearly" someone was offering large sums of money for these parts. Who, why where....this is all I give a fuck about. Cause frankly, and I've stated this before, i'm not in the mood to support a womans right to choose if we're gonna setup some kind of grotesque fetal market where women are encouraged to get pregnant for cash.

Your efforts are making a difference!

Since just yesterday, thousands of pro-life Americans have signed Operation Rescue’s national petition demanding that baby parts broker StemExpress turn over all documents connecting them to Planned Parenthood’s illegal activities.

And our voices are being heard!

Congress just issued MORE subpoenas to companies connected to Planned Parenthood. One way or another, we will find the truth!

Please help us continue ramping up the pressure on these merchants of death. If you haven’t already, please sign the petition right now, and urge all of your pro-life friends and family members to do the same.

Thank you, and God bless you.

Archived