THE BROWNS BOARD

So refreshing to have a President well liked in the World!

lobstrocity

Seeing President Obama in Europe made me very proud. He was very professional and diplomatic in his dealings with the Europeans. It is about time we became a part of the Global community instead of isolated. He is turning out to be a great leader. I don't think anyone can disagree with this. Michelle his wife is lovely and comes across as intelligent and caring at the same time. I would give the trip an A+. :D

Lob, you can't be serious. Obama embarassed this entire country. I have lib friends who VOTED for him, and they

have told me that they voted for a mirage.

But you go right ahead and walk to the middle of the desert for the imaginary water.

The conservative helicopter will come rescue you, even when you cry that you're "almost there" as you fall unconsicious.....

The krauts think David Hasslehoff is a genius.

The Frogs; Jerry Lewis.

WSS

Hey, "we" like Toby Kieth, Larry the Cable Guy, The Black Eyed Peas, Carlos Mencia and a laundry list of absolute garbage too.

There's no accounting for taste in any society, it's just that every society's lowest common denominator is different.

Hey, "we" like Toby Kieth, Larry the Cable Guy, The Black Eyed Peas, Carlos Mencia and a laundry list of absolute garbage too.

There's no accounting for taste in any society, it's just that every society's lowest common denominator is different.

Yes chuckles.

It was kind of a joke.

(though none of them are actually talent free, just in styles we may not like)

But the Eurotrash is famous for hating the US (under republican rule) until they want us to bail their ass out of something.

Everybody loves to see a rich sucker come in.

Let us hope Obama is faking some of the Pollyanna attitude.

I'll grant that possibility.

WSS

Archived