THE BROWNS BOARD

Chose This Day Who is Your Authority

SiperBowl

Chose This Day Who is Your Authority

November 3, 2008

A great charge will come down upon the shepherds of my flocks ... against those who did not vote for LIFE, when the choice between sin and righteousness has been placed so clearly before you.

A great price will be come down to be paid, not only for the CHOICE the leaders personally make, but also upon them for not instructing their flocks to stand with My holiness and with My word on this matter. Every one, who has been entrusted with leadership in any form will be charged this price for indifference to Me, expressed in their silence. There is no option of refusing to cast a vote. LUKEWARM is always rejected by Me.

Men have tried to proclaim this election to be a matter of color. I too have declared it as such, but not one of skin color. The color I see in this election is RED. I see the blood of the innocent, shed for human convenience and prosperity, and I am filled with grief and anger. For each one who makes a choice with a vote to support the murder of the innocent in the womb ... for each one who casts a vote in favor of one who will legislate rebellion against My commanded order for the covenant between a man and a woman ... for each one of these violations and for others against My holiness ... legislating against the life and the truth I have entrusted to you ... a great opportunity for destruction will now come.

Each person who votes for the prosperity of abortion death, will open a great door into his home, into his life, and into his family for the spirit of Death to enter in freely.

Death will come in many forms, and it will not be turned back from those who made a covenant of acceptance with it, through their vote.

Hear Me ... this thing will be of your own doing, and these consequences in death will come to you by your own choice, because of your alliance with Death, made against my decree for LIFE. You have asked for guidance and for My heart, but so many have cast it aside to worship at their own altar of prideful intellectualism, materialism, and freedom.

This election will be like no other election to this day. My patience has been expended concerning this matter. This is an election of LIFE AND DEATH; affecting not only nations, but also individuals who have claimed to know Me within those nations.

Choose this day WHO is your authority. Chose this day whose word is TRUTH.

By your vote you will declare it. By your vote, either I will protect you, or I will step back to allow that which you have chosen to defend with your freedom and vote, to come upon you. Truly I say to you, CHOOSE LIFE!"

Death will come in many forms, and it will not be turned back from those who made a covenant of acceptance with it, through their vote.

Hear Me ... this thing will be of your own doing, and these consequences in death will come to you by your own choice, because of your alliance with Death, made against my decree for LIFE. You have asked for guidance and for My heart, but so many have cast it aside to worship at their own altar of prideful intellectualism, materialism, and freedom.

and so be it!

choose wisely.

Archived