THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump on Russia

Tour2ma

I know "the enemy of my enemy' is in full force here when it come to DNC and now HRC Campaign e-mail hacks. But there are far more concerning overtures... at least to me.

Maybe a Trump supporter can ease my mind?

First came the NATO statements...

Donald Trump put European countries on notice with comments in The New York Times that suggested he would not honor a primary obligation of NATO membership, the defense of its allies.

Trump said doing so might depend on whether the countries paid their financial dues to the NATO alliance.

"You can't forget the bills," the Republican nominee said, adding, "They have an obligation to make payments. Many NATO nations are not making payments, are not making what they're supposed to make. That's a big thing. You can't forget that."

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/trump-comments-threaten-NATO/2016/07/21/id/739860/

If we examine the Baltic states' economies, it is clear that they are not in a position to pay at this time. The states' trade with western Europe have, and continue to, develop, but they are still very dependent on trade with Russia, and Russia is leveraging that dependence with sanctions to pressure them even closer. Yet growth has created a labor shortage.

In short, they are developing, but not yet at a point where they can pay their tab.

http://www.economist.com/news/europe/21599828-baltics-look-nato-protection-echoes-sudetenland

Then came word of the Trump campaign's effort to change one plank in the GOP platform...

According to multiple accounts, the Trump campaign has successfully worked behind the scenes to make sure the new Republican platform would not pledge the lethal defensive weapons Ukraine has been pleading for from the United States. Trump’s forces have tabled a platform amendment that would call for maintaining or increasing sanctions against Russia, and have substituted “appropriate assistance” for “providing lethal defensive weapons” to Ukraine’s military. Removing sanctions and blocking lethal military assistance to Ukraine are the two primary goals of Putin’s foreign policy. The Republican platform is handing those goals to Putin on a golden platter.

In an earlier essay, I gave nine reasons why fellow conservatives should vote for Donald Trump, among them Supreme Court nominations, Clinton’s propensity to lie, the free-rider NATO problem, Trump’s “America first” versus Hillary’s “citizen of the world” foreign policy, and his understanding of America’s disenchantment with politics as usual. My support was not without reservations. As someone who follows the Kremlin’s perfidy closely, Trump’s offhand praise of Putin and his apparent lack of concern over the Crimean annexation, the invasion of Ukraine, and Putin’s salvaging of the Assad regime through military intervention prompted me to write Seven Warnings to Donald Trump about Vladimir Putin, among them:

Putin started (without cause) a war against Ukraine that has killed more than 10,000, wounded 25,000, and displaced one and a half million. So far Putin has suffered no consequences, although he, for the first time in postwar history, altered national boundaries by force.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/paulroderickgregory/2016/07/18/trump-deferring-to-putin-deleted-gop-platforms-call-to-supply-ukraine-with-lethal-defensive-weapons/#4ee20ba49d32

And now asked yesterday in a press conference whether he would keep sanctions in place for it's military annexation of Crimea...

Donald Trump’s call on Russia to hack Hillary Clinton’s emails Wednesday resulted in widespread criticism. But his comments on Crimea, coupled with ones he made last week on NATO, are likely to have greater significance if he is elected president in November.

The question came from Mareike Aden, a German reporter, who asked him whether a President Trump would recognize Crimea as Russian and lift sanctions on Moscow imposed after its 2014 annexation of the Ukrainian territory. The candidate’s reply: “Yes. We would be looking at that.”

That response is likely to spread much cheer through Russia—already buoyant about the prospect of a Trump victory in November. But it could spread at least an equal amount of dread in the former Soviet republics. In a matter of two weeks, the man who could become the next American president has not only questioned the utility of NATO, thereby repudiating the post-World War II security consensus, he also has seemingly removed whatever fig leaf of protection from Russia the U.S. offered the post-Soviet republics and Moscow’s former allies in the Eastern bloc.

http://www.theatlantic.com/news/archive/2016/07/trump-crimea/493280/

This latter revelation is made even more disturbing by previously known ties of Trump's campaign manager, Paul Manafort, to the Ukraine...

And in 2010, Manafort helped pro-Russian candidate Viktor Yanukovych remake his tarnished image and win a presidential election in Ukraine. The effort was arguably the high point in a decade of political and business consulting in that country involving figures such as gas tycoon Dmytro Firtash, who was separately charged in 2014 by US officials with being part of a bribery scheme in India. The US has sought to have him extradited from Austria, where he was arrested. Firtash and a billionaire Russian oligarch, Oleg Deripaska, also worked with Manafort on separate byzantine investment deals in New York and Ukraine, respectively, that have led to lawsuits.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/apr/27/paul-manafort-donald-trump-campaign-past-clients

I wanna know anout this payment business with nato, who's not paying the bills and why. Dont make vague possibly uncorroborated statements that you say because you can perhaps later back out of them. Tell us what you know so we can then ask our govt hey wait a minute, why arent these cunts paying their bills. If it is happening to the extent he seems to be implying...than he has a point

NATO doesn't say they have to pay our bills, but members have a requirement to spend at least 2% GDP on defense - a requirement most members don't meet.

A libertariany-point but what Trump is basically saying is a few NATO countries (including us) are footing the bill for everybody else's defense - and we can't afford to do it anymore.

The 2% requirement is not very intensive - everybody should be able to meet it

No standing army I'd presume that 2% of GDP would go to us and other members who provide their defense. Why defend the whole world free of charge when we're approaching 20 trillion in debt and have inner cities that look like third world countries

I have watched Lt. Col Peters many times on Fox and he is a big critic of the Obama administration. He comes off as very conservative and it surprises me he would go after Trump as hard as he does here:

‘The most DESTRUCTIVE and IDIOTIC statement on foreign policy in my lifetime! – Ralph Peters

Ralph Peters brought on the heat and slapped down the Donald for the most “destructive and idiotic statement on foreign policy” by a presidential candidate in his lifetime.

http://therightscoop.com/the-most-destructive-and-idiotic-statement-on-foreign-policy-in-my-lifetime-ralph-peters/

Tour, if you've got a free hour, I'd recommend listening to Dan Carlin's Common Sense podcast 305 - "Catalyst for the inconceivable"

http://www.dancarlin.com/common-sense-home-landing-page/

Carlin discusses your concerns regarding NATO, and how the individual European national economies are better than Russia's, and can be used to build their own militaries instead of relying on US projection of power.

As for him asking Russia to find the rest of the emails that Hillary deleted, it was clearly a joke at Hillary's expense, and I find the faux outrage over the comments absolutely hilarious. Yep. You got caught in a massive fuck up, better deflect the blame Crooked Hillary.

xWBrX6.jpg

It was "clearly" a joke? Did he say it was a joke during that press conference? Did he smile? Did he laugh? If the answer to all of the above is no, which it is, than he wasnt joking. Get yourself infront of a local news camera look deadpan into the lens and threaten the presidents life. When the service shows up and has you in the pound me in ass position.....say aww shucks guys i was "clearly" just joking. See if that works. Infact try it tonight so we can hear about it tommorrow.

Look what he actually said its debateable whether that would be a bad thing or not and its completely hingent on the content of those emails. But stop apologizing for him he what he said and he clearly wasnt joking, theres no grand scheme here like you are constantly trying to paint him as some toupee'd oz mother fucker. He's not, he has an unfiltered mouth thats it no more no less

It was "clearly" a joke? Did he say it was a joke during that press conference? Did he smile? Did he laugh? If the answer to all of the above is no, which it is, than he wasnt joking. Get yourself infront of a local news camera look deadpan into the lens and threaten the presidents life. When the service shows up and has you in the pound me in ass position.....say aww shucks guys i was "clearly" just joking. See if that works. Infact try it tonight so we can hear about it tommorrow.

Look what he actually said its debateable whether that would be a bad thing or not and its completely hingent on the content of those emails. But stop apologizing for him he what he said and he clearly wasnt joking, theres no grand scheme here like you are constantly trying to paint him as some toupee'd oz mother fucker. He's not, he has an unfiltered mouth thats it no more no less

lol. See, this is why you aren't worth engaging. You're incredibly ass-blasted over nothing, just like Hillary's campaign manager, John Podesta, who was on NPR the other day throwing a shit fit. You are the type of person who believes words hurt more than actions, and you are clearly a paid shill of Correct the Record.

This is what people think of you.

"They probably have them. I'd like to have them released. If they have them they have them we might as well find<interrupted>"

"If Russia or China or any other country has those emails I'd like to see them"

Immediately afterwards in the same press conference. He jokingly looked into the camera and addressed Russia after Clinton blamed Russia.

If Russia does have them wouldn't you like to see them released to the American people too?

Clintons Retarded for blaming Russia anyway because there's three possibilities if they have them.

1) 33,000 deleted emails are all about Chelsea's wedding and yoga (they're not)

2) Russia releases them and sinks her

3) Russia has a blackmail file on the potential next president of the United States

I think Russia prefers option 3, so they wouldn't release them if they do have them

"They probably have them. I'd like to have them released. If they have them they have them we might as well find<interrupted>"

"If Russia or China or any other country has those emails I'd like to see them"

Immediately afterwards in the same press conference. He jokingly looked into the camera and addressed Russia after Clinton blamed Russia.

If Russia does have them wouldn't you like to see them released to the American people too?

He wouldn't care because he is a paid, CTR shill.

And thats why ur barely worth a fart in the wind.i clearly stated that those email even if russia has them should come out. Not exactly what ctr shills are going out preaching is it monkey?

But i get it reading is hard

These posts have been brought to you by Correct the Record. I'm with her!

You are the type of person thar believes words hurt more than actions

I could have fun pointing out the hilarious double standard in this board from members regarding their posts and bitches in relation to this line.

But it's a nice weekend and I don't care to that much.

That said, words from the right people, especially those in positions like Mr Trump, can inspire actions that have positive or negative conatations. It's important to be careful with words when you could be the leader of the free world. Words are weapons when used right.

Cleve's example, while a stretch, isn't far off.

lol. See, this is why you aren't worth engaging. You're incredibly ass-blasted over nothing, just like Hillary's campaign manager, John Podesta, who was on NPR the other day throwing a shit fit. You are the type of person who believes words hurt more than actions, and you are clearly a paid shill of Correct the Record.

This is what people think of you.

Got the tranny on ignore, but you're right. He is the most worthless piece of garbage to ever infect the Browns Board.

I could have fun pointing out the hilarious double standard in this board from members regarding their posts and bitches in relation to this line.

But it's a nice weekend and I don't care to that much.

That said, words from the right people, especially those in positions like Mr Trump, can inspire actions that have positive or negative conatations. It's important to be careful with words when you could be the leader of the free world. Words are weapons when used right.

Cleve's example, while a stretch, isn't far off.

Thats because your his butt mate you fucking faggot.

Archived