THE BROWNS BOARD

Shut Down

BaconHound

Trump is going to win though?

In general it'll probably die down but it's election season

id say it's 50/50 right now even though Hillary for now has an edge. There'll be a poll next week that shows Trump ahead blah blah blah it's gonna be nothing but complete horseshit for the next 100 days. I'm going to pay as little attention as I possibly can.

id say it's 50/50 right now even though Hillary for now has an edge. There'll be a poll next week that shows Trump ahead blah blah blah it's gonna be nothing but complete horseshit for the next 100 days. I'm going to pay as little attention as I possibly can.

And now we have polling that is biased too.

MEDIA DIRTY TRICKS: CBS, NBC Manipulate Polling Data to Show Hillary with Lead Over Trump

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06/media-dirty-tricks-cbs-nbc-manipulate-polling-data-show-hillary-lead-trump/

And now we have polling that is biased too.

MEDIA DIRTY TRICKS: CBS, NBC Manipulate Polling Data to Show Hillary with Lead Over Trump

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06/media-dirty-tricks-cbs-nbc-manipulate-polling-data-show-hillary-lead-trump/

No doubt. We all know its going to be a partyline election so it will be the usual asshats screaming tjat hillary is great or trump is god blah blah when frankly this is the worst election choice in my lifetime

No doubt. We all know its going to be a partyline election so it will be the usual asshats screaming tjat hillary is great or trump is god blah blah when frankly this is the worst election choice in my lifetime

Stuart

Oh they'll be screaming the Hildebeest is great, but not that Trump is God.

God's term is almost up you asshat.

vn36kx.jpg

Archived