THE BROWNS BOARD

Blm is now officially talking about reperations.....

Clevfan4life

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First off, nothing but facepalm from me. But.....its amusing how much they annoy some of you soooooo...

Stuart

You're such a pompous ass.

How this should annoy some of us you say?... after your panties got knotted up over Melania not really having a degree? Or when your panties got knotted up over Trump suing a chef, or when some conservatives not pleased with Bradley Cooper attending the DNC...

...all threads started by you.

That's right, nothing to see here..an activist group indirectly responsible for the murder of 7 cops, to which you also claim was hyperbole, now wants reparations.

It's glaring. Your whining and marginalizing is that of the liberal prototype, so stop pretending to be in the middle on this board. We can see right through you.

Stuart

How this should annoy some of us you say?... after your panties got knotted up over Melania not really having a degree? Or when your panties got knotted up over Trump suing a chef, or when some conservatives not pleased with Bradley Cooper attending the DNC...

That's right, nothing to see here..an activist group indirectly responsible for the murder of 7 cops, to which you also claim was hyperbole, now wants reparations.

It's glaring. Your whining and marginalizing is that of the liberal prototype, so stop pretending to be in the middle on this board. We can see right through you.

always about the free stuff.

free phones, free attorneys, free money, free housing...

it never ends.

Sad part is, the folks who really need the help through no fault

of their own...

get shafted right along with our entire country.

Stuart

Good boy cal, did u remember to get ur treat from that beggar?

meanwhile, a college student disagreed with blm's motto, and

said "All Lives Matter".

suspended. sent to "diversity education"

bunch of fascists. (fascists = leftists = democrats = hard core liberal extremists)

http://constitution.com/saying-lives-matter-gets-college-student-suspended-sent-diversity-training/

First off, nothing but facepalm from me. But.....its amusing how much they annoy some of you soooooo...

Stuart

Gee I forgot how amusing it is every time Trump alone annoys you. You crying espionage when Trump made that sarcastic comment about Russia and Hillarys emails.

Truly facepalm evoking right there.

Face Book already has a site where white people can contribute right now and make reparations. The following are just a few suggestions they have come up with:
"I invite people who identify as White to offer services or contributions to People of Color in need of time, energy, substantive care, and support.

I don't want to put limitations on this social experiment, but here's how I imagine it might work":

POC 1: I need a massage. This week.
White Person 1: [posts Groupon with code for redemption]

POC2: I need therapy. I can spend $10 a session.
White Person 2: [posts contact information to a therapist who they have made arrangements with.]

POC 3: I need groceries.
White Person 3: "I'll get them for you. PM me and I'll send an Amazon Fresh or Safeway delivery. You just pick out what you want. I have a $200 limit."

POC 4: I'm too upset to make dinner. I live in Seattle.
White Person 4: "Come over to my house for dinner, bring a friend if you like. PM me and I'll send you the address, or can I order delivery to you? What kind of food do you like?"

POC 5: I need a quiet place to work on _________.
White Person 5: "I have an office, spare room, house, that will be unoccupied on the following dates, would you like to use that space? I can send pictures ..."

POC 6: I want to scream and cuss at someone.
White Person 6: "I volunteer as tribute. How do we set this up?" (wow you can't make this up...some poor white sap full of white guilt volunteering to be screamed and cussed at to somehow make atonement)

POC 7: I want to escape this cruel world in a *Specific Videogame* but can't afford it on Steam right now. This is not a crisis, I just don't trust people easily and want to see if this works.

White Person 7: Thank you for giving me the chance to do something concrete and relatively easy. I was quietly hating myself for doing nothing.

The problem with the white race is that it's too many woodys now. It's like we've let TV make us believe we're all effeminate whiners who should feel guilt for being alive. Fuck that. The concept of white manliness has been demeaned severely. I refuse to play that game.

The problem with the white race is that it's too many woodys now. It's like we've let TV make us believe we're all effeminate whiners who should feel guilt for being alive. Fuck that. The concept of white manliness has been demeaned severely. I refuse to play that game.

so you don't watch wrestling or mma much huh? or watch any movies? white "manliness" is on display everywhere the second you walk out of your house in the morning.

srsly cysko how many non white super hero movies are there? how bout just non white superheroes thrown into predominantly white casts? if you feel some how demeaned than that's on you. I'm around other very large and strong white men at the gym all week and not once have i heard them complain about being marginalized or whatever cause they're white males. I just don't see where this is coming from.

If anything over the last 15 or so years i've seen the gap in strength and athleticism between whites and blacks close tremendously to the point where I don't think there is one. I'm seeing white guys on youtube do dunks i've never seen from any black guys let alone NBA players period. That was unheard of when i was a kid. Literally sub 6 ft white guys skying the fuck out and doing crazy shit that would win the NBA dunk contest hands down.

If only there could be more people like you.

Guns! Black culture!

better?

I could just buy a gun though. That's a good artificial manliness supplement.

so you don't watch wrestling or mma much huh? or watch any movies? white "manliness" is on display everywhere the second you walk out of your house in the morning.

Wrong. Cysko feels like he's right. That's all that matters. Don't let your reasoning and facts get in the way of old fashion, white, manly feelings.

srsly cysko how many non white super hero movies are there? how bout just non white superheroes thrown into predominantly white casts? if you feel some how demeaned than that's on you. I'm around other very large and strong white men at the gym all week and not once have i heard them complain about being marginalized or whatever cause they're white males. I just don't see where this is coming from.

If anything over the last 15 or so years i've seen the gap in strength and athleticism between whites and blacks close tremendously to the point where I don't think there is one. I'm seeing white guys on youtube do dunks i've never seen from any black guys let alone NBA players period. That was unheard of when i was a kid. Literally sub 6 ft white guys skying the fuck out and doing crazy shit that would win the NBA dunk contest hands down.

Black super heroes? Where have you been fool? Spider man captain America and iron man are all black. How many black people do they think are buying comic books?

If only there could be more people like you.

Guns! Black culture!

better?

I could just buy a gun though. That's a good artificial manliness supplement.

I can't help it that you're a cuck, cuck. Even your signature is...less than manly. To be fair you changed it from the more gay mention of jim's jackhammer.

Black super heroes? Where have you been fool? Spider man captain America and iron man are all black. How many black people do they think are buying comic books?

Yes these comiv books come up with alternate universes where thor is a chick and green lantern is a poofter, theres only so many stories you can write with the same characters that were created in the middle of the last century. So ofc tjey're writing new shit in that genre. But movies cysko....when was the last non white superhero movie?

Face Book already has a site where white people can contribute right now and make reparations. The following are just a few suggestions they have come up with:
"I invite people who identify as White to offer services or contributions to People of Color in need of time, energy, substantive care, and support.

I don't want to put limitations on this social experiment, but here's how I imagine it might work":

POC 1: I need a massage. This week.

White Person 1: [posts Groupon with code for redemption]

POC2: I need therapy. I can spend $10 a session.

White Person 2: [posts contact information to a therapist who they have made arrangements with.]

POC 3: I need groceries.

White Person 3: "I'll get them for you. PM me and I'll send an Amazon Fresh or Safeway delivery. You just pick out what you want. I have a $200 limit."

POC 4: I'm too upset to make dinner. I live in Seattle.

White Person 4: "Come over to my house for dinner, bring a friend if you like. PM me and I'll send you the address, or can I order delivery to you? What kind of food do you like?"

POC 5: I need a quiet place to work on _________.

White Person 5: "I have an office, spare room, house, that will be unoccupied on the following dates, would you like to use that space? I can send pictures ..."

POC 6: I want to scream and cuss at someone.

White Person 6: "I volunteer as tribute. How do we set this up?" (wow you can't make this up...some poor white sap full of white guilt volunteering to be screamed and cussed at to somehow make atonement)

POC 7: I want to escape this cruel world in a *Specific Videogame* but can't afford it on Steam right now. This is not a crisis, I just don't trust people easily and want to see if this works.

White Person 7: Thank you for giving me the chance to do something concrete and relatively easy. I was quietly hating myself for doing nothing.

I sent $10,000.00 I feel much more alive now.

Archived