THE BROWNS BOARD

Blm is now officially talking about reperations.....

Clevfan4life

Wrong. Cysko feels like he's right. That's all that matters. Don't let your reasoning and facts get in the way of old fashion, white, manly feelings.

You're exactly right Woody. Cysko is an idiot. Black Culture is cool. Singing shit songs praising violent crime, rape, drug use, shooting police officers, illiteracy and gunning down your rivals in the fucking Street, all the while ostracizing other members of your race because they don't speak in Ebonics and they might possibly learn something in school and graduate or get a job and take care of their children in an intact family, and don't blame the white man for every fucked-up thing that happens in the community.

(they are traitors to the race because they are acting White)

Too bad all minorities don't behave that way, Cysko is just a racist and a prick.

Good eye Woody.

WSS

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes these comiv books come up with alternate universes where thor is a chick and green lantern is a poofter, theres only so many stories you can write with the same characters that were created in the middle of the last century. So ofc tjey're writing new shit in that genre. But movies cysko....when was the last non white superhero movie?

Now you need to backtrack and quantify that statement, eh? Only movies now? Well, you've got "spawn" (remember spawn? That happened in the 90s) You've got nick fury, you've got storm, the falcon, and the black panther (unfortunate naming in my opinion) who's starring in the next marvel release.

I sent $10,000.00 I feel much more alive now.

I am all for helping people but I wouldn't give a penny for this nonsense. The fact is we ended slavery after the civil war 150 years ago. I was not around back then and all the "victims" today were not around back then. I don't suffer from white guilt for the simple fact I am not guilty. It is a crazy world we live in today. My (educated) guess is you will only see whites of the liberal variety falling for this scam.

I am all for helping people but I wouldn't give a penny for this nonsense. The fact is we ended slavery after the civil war 150 years ago. I was not around back then and all the "victims" today were not around back then. I don't suffer from white guilt for the simple fact I am not guilty. It is a crazy world we live in today. My (educated) guess is you will only see whites of the liberal variety falling for this scam.

I forget that old saying OBF, "the Lord helps those who..." let's see, is it riot in the streets? Shoot cops? No that's not it...

WSS

The reason there is not more black superheroes is that historically black people don't buy comic books or provide feedback to the publishers. Now dibfr v the MCU took off and black people have had more exposure to it there's a mad rush to OVER saturate the marvel universe especially with black characters. The problem is they are not creating new black characters. They are simply condescending saying well what if we made captain America black and the hulk Chinese. Wouldn't that better represent our vision? No. Because black people still represent less than 5% of your customer base marvel.

I cant speak for comics, but black people do or do

Not watch movies cysko? Cause i can tell you they do and they tend to prattle endlessly through movies you wanna pistol whip them to the back of the....anywho the point is spawn was 20 years ago and black panthet hasnt come out yet and Storm was part of team cracker.

Im not one of those guys that thinks old chars should be reinvented into etnic minorities. But im equally annoyed at etnic chars being portrayed by white actors when theres plenty of talented colored actors. You guys would be enraged by a black 007, but hollywood is constantly taking scripts that were meant and written to have diverse chars and they just white cast everything and we wonder why movies are so stale and bland anymore

Not watch movies cysko? Cause i can tell you they do and they tend to prattle endlessly through movies you wanna pistol whip them to the back of the....anywho the point is spawn was 20 years ago and black panthet hasnt come out yet and Storm was part of team cracker.

Im not one of those guys that thinks old chars should be reinvented into etnic minorities. But im equally annoyed at etnic chars being portrayed by white actors when theres plenty of talented colored actors. You guys would be enraged by a black 007, but hollywood is constantly taking scripts that were meant and written to have diverse chars and they just white cast everything and we wonder why movies are so stale and bland anymore

Like what? Elaborate? The upcoming "dark tower" is changing the main character to a black guy despite 1000 pages being devoted to his whiteness throughout the series.

No black villains though. I can't be the only one who noticed that. None.

I can't help it that you're a cuck, cuck. Even your signature is...less than manly. To be fair you changed it from the more gay mention of jim's jackhammer.

Just like a cuck to call someone out, then falling back into calling them a cuck. That's manly as shit. Must be the gun

You're exactly right Woody. Cysko is an idiot. Black Culture is cool. Singing shit songs praising violent crime, rape, drug use, shooting police officers, illiteracy and gunning down your rivals in the fucking Street, all the while ostracizing other members of your race because they don't speak in Ebonics and they might possibly learn something in school and graduate or get a job and take care of their children in an intact family, and don't blame the white man for every fucked-up thing that happens in the community.

(they are traitors to the race because they are acting White)

Too bad all minorities don't behave that way, Cysko is just a racist and a prick.

Good eye Woody.

WSS

Negro culture and she shouldn't have dressed like that

Insight from Steve

So if somebody really crying about the fact that movie producers art making feature films starring black people as superheroes?

Is there any sane person that thinks the studios wouldn't be making hundreds of them if they thought they would be profitable? Just a yes or no is fine.

I mean that's quite a sacrifice just to insult a race of people, to throw away all that money.

(aside from vac you are correct it's horrible to go to a movie with a lot of black people in the audience.)

WSS

Stuart

Just like we guys were enraged by a black James West you whining liberal piece of garbage.

23s6841.jpg

I think Will Smith would be a badass James Bond, personally.

Though he doesn't really fit into the character so well - not being a suave British guy and all.

The fresh prince as bond? Every opinion you share here from now on is auto dismissed on standing principle. Horrible ed, just terrible

The fresh prince as bond? Every opinion you share here from now on is auto dismissed on standing principle. Horrible ed, just terrible

Will Smith plays badass characters nowadays, but as I said he's not really the suave British type.

Maybe he could be the American Bond

I don't give a shit either way. Black people are represented well. If there was a black Bond, just get the actor right. Asians are the only people who should be pissed about racial representations. We never see a white Zulu chieftain but we regularly see white guys playing Asian characters.

That said, I still don't give much of a shit. Maybe we can live to see a remake of The Conqueror with Tom Hanks as Genghis Khan haha.

john-wayne-the-conqueror-genghis-khan.jp

I think Will Smith would be a badass James Bond, personally.

Though he doesn't really fit into the character so well - not being a suave British guy and all.

Yes he would if only for three things:

1 if he was white

2 if he was British

3 if he wasn't a mediocre actor on his best day and a turd on his worst.

:)

WSS

Why idris elba? What's so great about him? Since he's been being cast in roles written for white people I've seen a cult of personality grow around him that I honestly don't think he deserves. I'd describe him as a servicible actor. Why could he be the only black bond? Why not Denzel washington? (I understand he's getting a bit long in the tooth)

Archived