THE BROWNS BOARD

Mesothelioma naked....

Clevfan4life

Thats rich coming from you. 6 months ago you were one of the more calmer collected dudes on this board. Now ur sprung on trump like ur a 12 yr old girl with a boy band crush.

One of these days as the election nears i fully expect you to use words like dreamy and hunky when speaking about trump.

Ed loving Trump like

giphy.gif

Thats rich coming from you. 6 months ago you were one of the more calmer collected dudes on this board. Now ur sprung on trump like ur a 12 yr old girl with a boy band crush.

One of these days as the election nears i fully expect you to use words like dreamy and hunky when speaking about trump.

I'm still calm and collected, I PM'd Tour an excellent rundown of why the TPP is terrible just the other day - and I had a constructive CTR post yesterday that nobody cared about.

It turns out that shit posts are more effective, but all you do lately is complain about white privilege, Trump's hot model wife posing nude in the 90s (in Europe, where they aren't so scared of titties), jumping on to stuff like Trump eating a Taco bowl. I'm thinking you got a new pink-haired girlfriend or something that's influencing you.

more like pink-haired transgender girlfriend maybe.

You would *never* have said anything bad about michelle or either daughter unless cleve had posted this? Right. Sure.

Chrissy
No, I would never be posting naked pictures/paintings of moochelle and higgardly you smartass dumbass.
Of course I've railed against moochelle, Obamao, and higgardly. All three have been in the WH, all three
have acted, spoke, and been intimidating pieces of crap, plenty long enough for me to have lost all
respect for them as human beings.
Cleve's attacks on Melania are unjustified/unwarranted, just an ignorant and unwarranted emotional knee jerk.
you won't see the difference, just out of spite. Melania isn't a racist, hasn't been in the WH, IS proud of our country,
is not a racist at all, hasn't made millions and millions of bucks off corrupting her duties in office, hasn't spoken
racially constantly, even never.
for my complete lack of respect for them as Americans, and human beings... I never posted that painting
of higgardly, nor posted the angus cow, just because.
Stop knee jerking long enough to think before you post.

I'm still calm and collected, I PM'd Tour an excellent rundown of why the TPP is terrible just the other day - and I had a constructive CTR post yesterday that nobody cared about.

It turns out that shit posts are more effective, but all you do lately is complain about white privilege, Trump's hot model wife posing nude in the 90s (in Europe, where they aren't so scared of titties), jumping on to stuff like Trump eating a Taco bowl. I'm thinking you got a new pink-haired girlfriend or something that's influencing you.

Ur not calm and collected anymore, ur the same kind of apologist forbtrump that u cry about hilllary supporters doing. Everytime he insults someone you take him in ur mouth and say omg jedi master drumpf teach me the ways of tje ways of the dark side. Ofc ur mumbling that half unintelligibly cause like i said you taken him in ur mouth and are desperately looking for eye contact from hm

Ur not calm and collected anymore, ur the same kind of apologist forbtrump that u cry about hilllary supporters doing. Everytime he insults someone you take him in ur mouth and say omg jedi master drumpf teach me the ways of tje ways of the dark side. Ofc ur mumbling that half unintelligibly cause like i said you taken him in ur mouth and are desperately looking for eye contact from hm

> Says I mumble unintelligibly

Archived