THE BROWNS BOARD

CBS Poll: Trump’s Alienation of Conservatives is the Reason He’s Behind

OldBrownsFan

So Trump now that he has won the republican nomination and we are in the general election mode thinks attacking other republicans is the way to win in November? Divide and conquer might be a good strategy except when you are dividing your own team. Brilliant.

While Polls Show Clinton In The Lead, Trump Would Rather Go After Ted Cruz

Mr. Republican Unity spent some time in Ohio today going after Ted Cruz. Why? Because nothing matters.

No, seriously, Donald Trump felt it necessary to bring up the Texas Senator, claiming that he "saved his life" at the Republican National Convention by walking back in the room while Cruz was speaking. That's not all, though, as Trump made it a point to call him a "certain man" and not call him out by name. In a difficult election, it makes sense to go after your own party and not the opposition, if you have the intelligence of a newborn chimpanzee.

http://www.redstate.com/leon_h_wolf/2016/08/01/cbs-poll-trumps-alienation-conservatives-reason-hes-behind/

http://www.redstate.com/kylefoley/2016/08/01/polls-show-clinton-lead-trump-rather-go-ted-cruz/

Yeah I don't really see the Weekly Standard George Will and National Review jumping on the Ted Cruz train.

Quite possibly one of the other candidates. But the other candidates would lose lots of Republicans who have been disillusioned over the last 8 years buy a do-nothing congress the bends over whenever Obama snaps his fingers. Face it.

WSS

Waaaaaaaaaa trump was mean to the fraud Cruz

You are missing the point. That race is over. Trump is running against Clinton in November not Cruz. I seriously doubt if Clinton would be dumb enough to attack Sanders anymore. She has zeroed in on Trump and he better start getting focused on attacking her.

You are missing the point. That race is over. Trump is running against Clinton in November not Cruz. I seriously doubt if Clinton would be dumb enough to attack Sanders anymore. She has zeroed in on Trump and he better start getting focused on attacking her.

Trump has been much been 100% Clinton except for the speech after the convention.

Clinton trotted out Warren buffet to trash Trump. I don't see how her team can be that re-tarded to think people will be like "oh the biggest billionaires in the world don't want Trump to win, they must be right! They're on my side!"

Waaaaaaaaaa trump was mean to the fraud Cruz

First off you know that most of us can't stand Cruz right? Second, as OBF said that's not the point. Do you think he's going to win the election railing against a guy he beat in the primaries? Is Cruz still running or something what am i missing? I find it hilarious in a borderline sociopathic manner that's he's still talking about lyin Ted. His supporters need to start booing him when he starts talking about people in his rear view mirror. I mean what if Hillary brought up the Martin Omalley guy yeah y'all remember him what a loser right? Am i right? Course i'm right.

First off you know that most of us can't stand Cruz right? Second, as OBF said that's not the point. Do you think he's going to win the election railing against a guy he beat in the primaries? Is Cruz still running or something what am i missing? I find it hilarious in a borderline sociopathic manner that's he's still talking about lyin Ted. His supporters need to start booing him when he starts talking about people in his rear view mirror. I mean what if Hillary brought up the Martin Omalley guy yeah y'all remember him what a loser right? Am i right? Course i'm right.

It makes no sense to me Cleve. How many millions of people voted for Cruz? Every time Trump does this he alienates millions of voters. Isn't the secret of winning an election winning votes? Isn't the secret of winning an election fighting against the opponent you are running against instead of someone in your own party you have already beaten. So why does Trump keep going after Cruz when he is getting hammered by Clinton? I don't see Cruz out anywhere attacking Trump.

Archived