THE BROWNS BOARD

Islamic State Answers Pope Francis: Ours Is a Religious War and We Hate You

OldBrownsFan

We are at war with radical Islam. I cannot believe after all the killings of innocent people by Islamic terrorists anyone would still be in denial:

In the most recent issue of Dabiq, the propaganda magazine of the Islamic State, ISIS criticizes Pope Francis for his naïveté in clinging to the conviction that Muslims want peace and that acts of Islamic terror are economically motivated.

“This is a divinely-warranted war between the Muslim nation and the nations of disbelief,” the authors state in an article titled “By the Sword.”

The Islamic State directly attacks Francis for claiming that “authentic Islam and the proper reading of the Quran are opposed to every form of violence,” saying that by doing this, “Francis continues to hide behind a deceptive veil of ‘good will,’ covering his actual intentions of pacifying the Muslim nation.”

The Islamic State terror group has come out publicly to reject Pope Francis’ claims that the war being waged by Islamic terrorists is not religious in nature, assuring the pontiff that their sole motivation is religious and sanctioned by Allah in the Qur’an.

In a recent press conference, Pope Francis told journalists that the world is at war. “But it’s a real war, not a religious war,” he said. “It’s a war of interests, a war for money. A war for natural resources and for the dominion of the peoples.” “Every religion wants peace,” he said.

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2016/08/02/islamic-state-answers-pope-francis-religious-war/

Careful in letting a small group of people speak for billions. If the same standards are applied to some of u you howl with indignation.

Yeah I know Cleve the crusades many centuries ago. There is no equal to what is going on today with radical Islam and there is no doubt radical Islam takes it's marching orders and justification for it's evil deeds of killing and torturing innocent people from the koran.

Historically islam has been in a state of perpetual war since it's inception. That is a fact. It's also a fact that ISIS literally follows sharia where as American muslims are largely like American jews...lapsed. there's a big difference between david cross and a hasidic jew, yes?

The crusades were largely in response to islam.

Careful in letting a small group of people speak for billions. If the same standards are applied to some of u you howl with indignation.

The subset is bigger than you think. I could spam all of the pew research stuff that shows 80% of them believing Sharia is justified or however many 50% supporting Isis or thinking suicide bombings are justified - but I've done that too many times already.

I think what irks people is that we have whole communities protesting when police kill a black man.

But when we have the weekly radical islamic terrorist attack we don't see communities of muslims standing up the same way.

Yes.....why are we bringing up the Crusades in a thread about modern Islam?

*sets trap*

I'll bite anyway...Obama is the one who compares Islamic terrorism to the crusades...I was just pointing it out

http://thefederalist.com/2015/03/04/like-most-people-president-obama-gets-the-crusades-wrong/

Yes.....why are we bringing up the Crusades in a thread about modern Islam?

I was the one who brought up the crusades....

Woody used to bring up the Crusades all the time whenever anyone mentioned how screwed up Islam is today. That is why people will respond to him and say "Brown people! Crusades!" or the equivalent there of.

My earlier point about not allowing a few people to insistently speak for roughly 2-3 billion people stands on it own merit. Has nothing to do with crusades. If muslims isis and all those cunts so much why are they trying to gtfo?

Now i will agree that muslims in general are possibly not the most compatible with western civ. That discussion i will have. But im tired of people hysterically comparing every immigrant from there with isis. Thats ridiculous.

For now im comfortable rolling with the muslims we already have we dont need to bring in fresh noobs that have never exp a woman walking down the street in a sun dress. So im with you guys on alot of things but you alliw yourselves to lazily douche off into Retard facepalm la

My earlier point about not allowing a few people to insistently speak for roughly 2-3 billion people stands on it own merit. Has nothing to do with crusades. If muslims love isis and all those cunts so much why are they trying to gtfo?

Now i will agree that muslims in general are possibly not the most compatible with western civ. That discussion i will have. But im tired of people hysterically comparing every immigrant from there with isis. Thats ridiculous.

For now im comfortable rolling with the muslims we already have we dont need to bring in fresh noobs that have never exp a woman walking down the street in a sun dress. So im with you guys on alot of things but you allow yourselves to lazily douche off into Retard facepalm land way too much. Stupid unfounded shit cones out of ur mouths way too much and its actually extremely detrimental to the very mportant national conversation that has to take place.

Save the lazy shit for the browns talk when paint all steelers fans as small weener basement dwelling fgt mommas boys named stuart.

My earlier point about not allowing a few people to insistently speak for roughly 2-3 billion people stands on it own merit. Has nothing to do with crusades. If muslims isis and all those cunts so much why are they trying to gtfo?

For now im comfortable rolling with the muslims we already have we dont need to bring in fresh noobs that have never exp a woman walking down the street in a sun dress. So im with you guys on alot of things but you alliw yourselves to lazily douche off into Retard facepalm la

Pew polls prove they are, by large, incompatible with western values. But we don't have to take the polls word for it, we just have to look at Europe.

But that's not exactly the point of the post - the point was Pope Francis said that Isis is not motivated by religion, which is undoubtedly false.

Pew polls prove they are, by large, incompatible with western values. But we don't have to take the polls word for it, we just have to look at Europe.

But that's not exactly the point of the post - the point was Pope Francis said that Isis is not motivated by religion, which is undoubtedly false.

Oh he did? Ok yeah thats prob wrong, yeahhh

Ok i read his full statement. He's not wrong but he's not entirely right either

He is not wrong in that many wars are started for various other reasons but He along with Obama should condemn radical Islam as the enemy they are. I don't understand why Obama won't call out radical Islamic terrorism for what it is. If it is to not offend moderate Muslims that seems like a weak argument because moderate Muslims should be on board with calling out radical Islam as well.

I agree

He is not wrong in that many wars are started for various other reasons but He along with Obama should condemn radical Islam as the enemy they are. I don't understand why Obama won't call out radical Islamic terrorism for what it is. If it is to not offend moderate Muslims that seems like a weak argument because moderate Muslims should be on board with calling out radical Islam as well.

Archived