THE BROWNS BOARD

Khizr Kahn deletes website

StinkHole

Stuart

Khizr Khans website containing financial connections to Saudi Arabia, Hillarys Clinton Foundation, Immigration, Email scandal deleted by Khan.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/02/khizr-khan-deletes-law-firm-website-proving-financially-benefits-pay-play-muslim-migration/

Meanwhile the mainstream media had the gall to fact check the woman on the right, while giving the muslim on the left a pass.

2wgyjxs.jpg

I agree with Mr. Kahn about the importance of knowing the constitution. Although all the democrats were roaring in approval when Mr. Khan pulled out his pocket constitution would they approve of our public schools teaching the constitution to our students? I would like to see the constitution being taught in all our public schools to all our students.

Mr Khan's organization or former organization was also implicated in the DNC email leaks.

They're very politically connected - a bit more than just your standard grieving family.

Regardless I think it'd be best if Mr. Khan dropped out of the spotlight and everybody stops talking about it.

I agree with Mr. Kahn about the importance of knowing the constitution. Although all the democrats were roaring in approval when Mr. Khan pulled out his pocket constitution would they approve of our public schools teaching the constitution to our students? I would like to see the constitution being taught in all our public schools to all our students.

Stuart

Good point. The hypocrisy of liberalism rears its head at every turn.

I've always maintained that the Constitution, American exceptionalism, and the genius of our Founders be taught, but promoting nationalism is taboo in liberal controlled academia. America is not a great country after all.

In what world is it not?

Are you talking about mentioning the constitution in general or a detailed study of the constitution. The latter is what I am speaking of and I don't believe that is taught in public schools.

Well public schools are certainly not extolling the virtues of the second amendment, that's for sure.

Are you talking about mentioning the constitution in general or a detailed study of the constitution. The latter is what I am speaking of and I don't believe that is taught in public schools.

You want an entire course dedicated to the constitution? Find that in ANY school for me (outside of colleges, which are evil and full of liberal elitists anyway)

You want an entire course dedicated to the constitution? Find that in ANY school for me (outside of colleges, which are evil and full of liberal elitists anyway)

American history must not be taught like it should in public schools today or we would not see so many college students and grads have so little knowledge of basic American History. For students to know more about our constitution, how and why it came about and what the constitution and bill of rights spell out would be a good idea.

Now the latest about Mr. Khan who says he doesn't want to do any more interviews on this after going to almost every talk show on television to speak about it...now he is in Pakistan talking about it..

Khizr Khan Said ‘No More Interviews’ After Trump Takedown. Then He Said This on Live Pakistan TV…

http://ijr.com/2016/08/666957-khizr-khan-said-no-more-interviews-after-trump-takedown-then-he-said-this-on-live-pakistan-tv/

American history must not be taught like it should in public schools today or we would not see so many college students and grads have so little knowledge of basic American History. For students to know more about our constitution, how and why it came about and what the constitution and bill of rights spell out would be a good idea.

You're insulting public schools and claiming some liberal conspiracy. So where are the private schools that spend an entire class on the constitution?

People are stupid, regardless of the age. Don't let that one heavily edited street side interview video you saw speak for all young people

You're insulting public schools and claiming some liberal conspiracy. So where are the private schools that spend an entire class on the constitution?

People are stupid, regardless of the age. Don't let that one heavily edited street side interview video you saw speak for all young people

You point is valid that many times the man on the street interviews are heavily edited and meant for entertainment but there is a real problem with students today not having basic knowledge of U.S. history.

Flunking Civics: Why America's Kids Know So Little

Only one state deserved a rating of A when it came to teaching its students American history, according to a recent study. Most states fall in the category of “mediocre to awful.”

http://www.abajournal.com/magazine/article/civics

I said they don't extol the virtues of the second amendment, woody. Not that I thought that they should, but as it's a hotly debated topic, if you were studying the constitution it would be a point of focus, wouldn't it? I didn't say they should teach it, and in fact haven't even taken a position regarding the matter. For an engineer you often seem to lack some important critical thinking skills.

Stuart

The roaring in approval over Khans pulling out his pocket constitution was yet another display of domocRATS hypocricy.

Those same sub humans will go on to say how the Constitution is out dated and the Founders were racists blah blah...

DemocRATS love this country like a wife beater loves his wife. That is a fact jack.

Stuart

The roaring in approval over Khans pulling out his pocket constitution was yet another display of domocRATS hypocricy.

Those same sub humans will go on to say how the Constitution is out dated and the Founders were racists blah blah...

DemocRATS love this country like a wife beater loves his wife. That is a fact jack.

Nah, the wife beater is usually sorry every time it happens, at least for a while. .

WSS

Archived