THE BROWNS BOARD

My pillow

Westside Steve

Of course it has the look and feel of a scam but this morning I almost pulled the trigger on a couple of these things. The advertisement boasts that I can have two for the price of one. Sounds good since I assume they are pretty expensive. I looked on Amazon Prime where I get free two-day shipping and it seems they are $49 each. Pretty damned expensive for a pillow right? Maybe the two for one deal would make it worth the Gamble says I. So I went to the my pillow site and yes indeed you can get two for the price of one, however that offer prices are at $99.

So blow me my pillow.

WSS

Of course it has the look and feel of a scam but this morning I almost pulled the trigger on a couple of these things. The advertisement boasts that I can have two for the price of one. Sounds good since I assume they are pretty expensive. I looked on Amazon Prime where I get free two-day shipping and it seems they are $49 each. Pretty damned expensive for a pillow right? Maybe the two for one deal would make it worth the Gamble says I. So I went to the my pillow site and yes indeed you can get two for the price of one, however that offer prices are at $99.

So blow me my pillow.

WSS

I don't think I could do it Steve. My wife has many pillows for decoration on the bed and she has her fluffy pillows. Two of them. I have my ol pillow that I fold in half. All the expensive pillows put aside so I can enjoy my piller.

Spending that kind of $$$ would be great for her but me no, I'm weird like that. I guess you buy them to just have one?

Archived