THE BROWNS BOARD

Family Values

I hear a lot of people, mostly Democrats, recently screeching about the Republicans who apparently talk about family values a great deal. Personally I can't remember the last time I heard any Republican candidate under the words Family Values. Have you? Did someone use that phrase more than once back in the late eighties or the nineties or something?

WSS

It's because it's a dying breed.

Think about it. For instance when I was a kid I didn't know my grandfather was an alcoholic. I had no idea he was a womanizer that only had his family held together by my grandmother who kept the family together for sake of the children.

Now a days all the kids know everything. It can come from everywhere and they just know. When I was 15 all I cared about was my buddies and baseball cards. Now they're running around having kids and making meth. It's a different world now.

Well that's not really what I was asking. I've seen a few idiots on Facebook whining about Donald Trump's wife and bitching that Republicans preach Family Values. It just occurred to me that it's been years and years if at all since I've heard any Republican utter those words.

WSS

Well that's not really what I was asking. I've seen a few idiots on Facebook whining about Donald Trump's wife and bitching that Republicans preach Family Values. It just occurred to me that it's been years and years if at all since I've heard any Republican utter those words.

WSS

LOL- Trump dragging his kids out at the RNC sure was more than a touch phony in my book. A guy who's been married three different times isn't one to espouse "family values". Who do his kids call mom?

Har- now that I think about it- is that why you didn't want to release your income tax statements Donnie? Didn't want the world to see how much you're shelling out in alimony payments?

Ah- the family values thing goes back to the Christian Conservatives like Jerry Falwell. I'm sure that group- and it still exists- view Trump with a very jaundiced eye. They'll only vote for him because of his (supposed) anti-abortion stance.

LOL- Trump dragging his kids out at the RNC sure was more than a touch phony in my book. A guy who's been married three different times isn't one to espouse "family values". Who do his kids call mom?

Har- now that I think about it- is that why you didn't want to release your income tax statements Donnie? Didn't want the world to see how much you're shelling out in alimony payments?

Ah- the family values thing goes back to the Christian Conservatives like Jerry Falwell. I'm sure that group- and it still exists- view Trump with a very jaundiced eye. They'll only vote for him because of his (supposed) anti-abortion stance.

And on the other side of the coin excuse me? What about your husband getting his dick sucked in the oval office, sweeping it under the rug and knowing he had other encounters during their whole marriage. Their marriage is a farce.

I don't hold someones past against them. The nude photos that came out against Melania Trump were just dirty politics. Unfortunately any young model today if they want to be a model will pretty much get forced into doing photo shots like she did. I think it is unfortunate but that is just reality. Also these photos were about 20 years old and not recent.

What upsets me about her is what she has done (or her handlers) recently. She gave a great speech at the RNC convention. She came across as very elegant and likeable. Then it came out about the plagiarism of Michelle Obama of all people. What are these people thinking? Then I read she had a website that had to be taken down because she claimed to have a degree which is not true. Come on don't they realize over there in Trumpland these things will get fact checked?

Oh yes I could predict many marriages doomed to fail, but these fools keep trying and keep breeding with the wrong people whole they're at it. That's who I feel for is the kids.

I was speaking a with juvenile court judge a few years ago who told me he went to many seminars in trying to diagnose the societal problems of today and not one time was the issue of the breakdown of families and that influence on society was addressed. He said he would like to see that get studied and addressed as he knew that was a big factor with what he was seeing in juvenile court.

And on the other side of the coin excuse me? What about your husband getting his dick sucked in the oval office, sweeping it under the rug and knowing he had other encounters during their whole marriage. Their marriage is a farce.

Who's going to argue that? Political convenience. I'd say 95%+ of women in a marriage like Hill & Bill's would have divorced their husbands in short order. It's a marriage in appearance only. Hillary gets into the White House- studly First Husband is going to have a real fun time with a bunch of interns.

His kids certainly aren't Paris Hilton types.

I agree- Trump's kids have turned out to be pretty well adjusted.

Archived