THE BROWNS BOARD

WOOT WOOT !!!!!!!!!

why cant we win

Its about time cleveland finally is on the pace to win a championship with us locking up the number one seed thro the playoffs last night i really feel that we are going all the way this year and even lebron was saying something about it saying its time for cleveland to bring home a championship in his post game interview bring on the lakers baby clevelands bringing home a championship woot woot!!!!!!

Its about time cleveland finally is on the pace to win a championship with us locking up the number one seed thro the playoffs last night i really feel that we are going all the way this year and even lebron was saying something about it saying its time for cleveland to bring home a championship in his post game interview bring on the lakers baby clevelands bringing home a championship woot woot!!!!!!

Yeah, it's time. It's way past time. Cleveland has by far waited the longest of any city with 3 pro franchises to win a championship. Ah, I'm old enough to remember ghosts of failures past. THE DRIVE. THE FUMBLE. THE SHOT. JOSE MAKE A-MESS-A.

At least this time #23 is on OUR side. Go out and crush 'em guys. 17 more wins please.

yes we need to get a championship to cleveland before lebron leaves us (hopefully not) in 2010

Not directed towards you, and not to go off topic too much...

But how can anyone still think LeBron is going to New York? He's a lock MVP on a championship calibur team a lot of people in the league and the media are calling the team to beat. He's on ESPN every time he flexes his biceps or laughs with a teammate. You can see all the Cleveland jerseys in the stadiums the Cavs are visiting. He'll be a god here if he wins a title. Every free agent will want to play with him. And what endorsements could possibly turn him down, that would pick him up if he was a Knick? Sure he'd be big in New York, but is there anyone who doesn't know him already? Will there be any doubters if he leads this (first place) team to a string of titles?

Oh, wait. I forgot. He wears a Yankees hat.

But seriously, I'm pumped. The Browns are set to piss me off this offseason and the Tribe keep sinking (though there's still hope!)...LeBron will steal this city if he comes through. Can't wait.

o no theres no way lebron is going to ny i totally agree with u the chemesitry he has built with this team is a one of a kind thing i really dont see us losing him but keeping him and bringing even more depth to the roster in 2010 which will make us the team to beat every year untill he retires haha cleveland cavs are the new new york yankees weird thinking but they will turn into the team that eveyone hates to see going back and back and back year after year to the championship and only cleveland fans will apprectatie it lol GO CAVS!!!! LEBRONS NOT LEAVING

Not directed towards you, and not to go off topic too much...

But how can anyone still think LeBron is going to New York? He's a lock MVP on a championship calibur team a lot of people in the league and the media are calling the team to beat. He's on ESPN every time he flexes his biceps or laughs with a teammate. You can see all the Cleveland jerseys in the stadiums the Cavs are visiting. He'll be a god here if he wins a title. Every free agent will want to play with him. And what endorsements could possibly turn him down, that would pick him up if he was a Knick? Sure he'd be big in New York, but is there anyone who doesn't know him already? Will there be any doubters if he leads this (first place) team to a string of titles?

Oh, wait. I forgot. He wears a Yankees hat.

But seriously, I'm pumped. The Browns are set to piss me off this offseason and the Tribe keep sinking (though there's still hope!)...LeBron will steal this city if he comes through. Can't wait.

Well, after seeing the LeBron interview on 60 Minutes, I can (sort of) understand his thinking. James is in love with Madison Avenue, and the thought of becoming a sports fueled billionaire. But as great as he may become, unless he's really got something up his sleeve, IMHO he's not going to make any more money outside of basketball than Michael Jordan did. Allowing for inflation, he certainly won't make more inside basketball.

Why would he want to leave a loaded Cavs team and go back not exactly to square one, but say square 2 with the Knicks? Yeah, they're going to sign him, Dwayne Wade, and Cris Bosch. Cripe, the guys on ESPN are already drooling over a potential Kobe-LeBron matchup in the Finals.

Archived