THE BROWNS BOARD

Clinton holds first press conference in 240+ days, but...

bbedward

First off she became a stuttering mess when pressed on her emails.

Second - she continually looks down when answering all the questions. Is it really believable that they're unscripted questions?

She speaks to obfuscate

And can't help lying of course - "yea 3 were classified"

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just can't wait for these debates, fellas. It's gonna be awesome.

There's going to be a lot of "bathroom breaks"

bath·room break

ˈbaTHˌro͞om brāk,ˈbaTHˌro͝om brāk
noun
  1. When a criminal politician violates debate rules by leaving in order to meet with his/her echo chamber, generally occurs when one is trying to avoid being stumped again by the Trump.

OF COURSE Hillary didn’t lie, she just short-circuited…

Hillary said today that she short-circuited in her interview with Chris Wallace, that they were talking past each other or something:

What’s the definition of ‘is’ again? Oh right, that was her husband. So now blatant lies are really just ‘short-circuiting’ or something.

Give me a break.

So i just watched the video. Now let me preface that i dont beleive or disbeleive anything i hear from a politician. Thry are "all" reknowned liars. Especially her. But watching the video , what is it you guys think you know that makes you so certain she's lying? Again, good chance she might be....but after watching that video it sounds like at the very least she's got her story down pat. Or she's telling the truth or semblance of it.....i gave no idea.

Si what is it that makes you guys think this is something for trump to sink into when debates vome?

So i just watched the video. Now let me preface that i dont beleive or disbeleive anything i hear from a politician. Thry are "all" reknowned liars. Especially her. But watching the video , what is it you guys think you know that makes you so certain she's lying? Again, good chance she might be....but after watching that video it sounds like at the very least she's got her story down pat. Or she's telling the truth or semblance of it.....i gave no idea.

Si what is it that makes you guys think this is something for trump to sink into when debates vome?

Because half the nation will be watching, just like they were when Rubio could have clinched the nomination.

Stuart

Hoping Trump learns how to be more articulate and increase his eighth grade vocabulary. He needs a coach. Really though, anyone should be able to destroy Hillary.

His 8th grade vocabulary is exactly the reason he won the primary. The people who are well-informed of the issues have most likely already made up their minds. There's a huge, untapped group of low-education voters that Trump has tapped into with his vocabulary. If he gets them to the polling booth - he wins.

When it comes to the debates, it really doesn't matter what the hell a candidate's understanding of the issues are. If that was the case, we'd be looking at Rubio v Clinton right now, but we aren't. The winner of this year's debates will be the one who makes the other look stupid. Take away the teleprompter, put them in a room together, and I'll be betting on Trump over Clinton every single time. There is nothing in Clinton's life to prepare her for the debates with Trump - if you support her, you better hope she took something away from her debates with Obama. Obama is one of the two most talented speakers I've ever witnessed, and he made her look like a rëtard in 2008. Trump's speaking ability is on the same, elite level as Obama (I'd argue that he's even more persuasive), plus he has an extra trick in the bag in that he doesn't give a damn who he offends.

Aside from her being a pathological liar, she directly contradicted Comeys statements

Really she tried to obfuscate the whole situation

Did she? How? Now we're getting somewhere

"Comey said my answers in my FBI interview were truthful"

Comey didn't really comment on the interview at all, said he wasn't there and didn't answer whether or not she said the same thing she told the American people multiple times (that there was no classified information on the server).

She said her testimony was consistent with what she said publicly but she might have "short circuited." What she said publicly multiple times is no email sent or received was classified "at the time" which comey proved to be false.

If true that she told the FBI the same thing as the American people (which she said she did) then she lied under oath

"He said my answers to the FBI were truthful"

She said that again.

"Only 3 emails had anything resembling classified markers"

Also demonstratably false the number comey gave was much higher.

--

That's only like a minute thirty in I had to watch her again to point out the exact lies - but 90 seconds of Hillary talking is enough for me.

What did comey say about how the emails were labeled? Her contention is that those emails did not have the proper classified label but other agencies say well maybe what was on those emails is or ought to be classified. So without knowing the exact content of those emails, and we never will...its hard for me at least to assign some willful act of treason to her without knowing those emails. She may have been stupid and resent some seemingly mundane stuff that may have had some bad stuff mixed in with it.

I dont like her but im also not going jump and yell treason treason shoot the cunt every time she says anything like you guys do. Frankly this seems like a major internal matter. Cause all we're ever gonna get are these mesly mouthed coached up testimonies from marks like comey. There should have been an investigation at the highest levrls of our intelligence agencies and if they recommend to congress that she's unfit than thats that. But for us to go on and on about this with literally 99% missing info is ridiculous.

What did comey say about how the emails were labeled? Her contention is that those emails did not have the proper classified label but other agencies say well maybe what was on those emails is or ought to be classified. So without knowing the exact content of those emails, and we never will...its hard for me at least to assign some willful act of treason to her without knowing those emails. She may have been stupid and resent some seemingly mundane stuff that may have had some bad stuff mixed in with it.

I dont like her but im also not going jump and yell treason treason shoot the cunt every time she says anything like you guys do. Frankly this seems like a major internal matter. Cause all we're ever gonna get are these mesly mouthed coached up testimonies from marks like comey. There should have been an investigation at the highest levrls of our intelligence agencies and if they recommend to congress that she's unfit than thats that. But for us to go on and on about this with literally 99% missing info is ridiculous.

"From the group of 30,000 e-mails returned to the State Department, 110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time; and eight contained Confidential information, which is the lowest level of classification. Separate from those, about 2,000 additional e-mails were up-classified to make them Confidential; the information in those had not been classified at the time the e-mails were sent." - Comey

In addition to the other lie about her telling the FBI the same thing as the people - that the FBI called her "truthful"

--

It's just she lies pathologically, the email issue is done and gone criminally - but she was severely negligent at the worst. Comeys whole press conference was roasting her - then saying "we couldn't prove intent'

Maybe Comey didn't want to commit suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head twice and tying his own hands behind his back.

--

The Clinton foundation is a much worse scandal regardless, the emails were just the tip of the iceberg

https://twitter.com/RandPaul/status/761612551335636992

The media has been all one sided on this temperament issue against Trump. Clinton has some issues of her own that are well documented:

Hillary Clinton hits Trump on temper, but she’s no picnic, either

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/23/hillary-clinton-hits-trump-temper-shes-no-picnic/

fb.jpg

Another cool story. Yet when people give cool stories about dealing with trump behind behind closed doors and what a flaming cocksucker he can be to the people who work and make money for him.....dirty liberal besmirchment of a fine upstanding businessman.

I am going to be so glad when this cocksucking election is over and i give a fuck who wins but these cocklicking viral like anecdotes about both of them stop. I dont have to hear anymore about hillary colluding with aliens to rule us V style.

Another cool story. Yet when people give cool stories about dealing with trump behind behind closed doors and what a flaming cocksucker he can be to the people who work and make money for him.....dirty liberal besmirchment of a fine upstanding businessman.

I am going to be so glad when this cocksucking election is over and i give a fuck who wins but these cocklicking viral like anecdotes about both of them stop. I dont have to hear anymore about hillary colluding with aliens to rule us V style.

I don't see such stories about Trump

Archived