THE BROWNS BOARD

So...German man yells at murderer with gun... insults him... and ...

calfoxwc

http://m.welt.de/vermischtes/article157477536/Anwohner-nach-Balkon-Wutrede-angezeigt.html

I think I found an actual German story on it because none of the other stories linked it. When I hear outrageous bullshit, I like to confirm it first before saying something.

That said, this is fucking crazy given who the guy was insulting.

But Donald trump who says mean things incites violence all the time.

Instructing your fanatic crowd to punch someone, or to say that you'd punch them isa little different than a fictional game where you shoot fictional people.

He also clearly doesn't do it all of the time. I've never said that. But he clearly had an impact

Well you're pretty fucked up if you think that's ok Steve.

One would think so yet all the crying is about Donald Trump saying he'd like to punch some screaming asshole at a rally.

While the other candidate (that you may or may not love) has the group that chants the aforementioned slogan featured at her convention.

WSS

What indication have I given that I "love" Clinton? I've repeatedly said she sucks as a candidate.

I know this is difficult for many posters here, but everything isn't black and white. Not liking trump doesn't mean I support Clinton.

I'll use a woodyism. "where did I say that???"

WSS

Archived