THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump hires marketing firm behind Brexit

bbedward

Check out this next level OG shitpost

https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/videos/10157449657485725/

Thats what u consider an og shitpost? That was stupid. Not funny. Not creative.....and frankly not terribly insulting. So it meets none of the quals to be considered a shitpost let alone an "og@ shitpost. But dont worry im sure trump would commend you for ur shill

Thats what u consider an og shitpost? That was stupid. Not funny. Not creative.....and frankly not terribly insulting. So it meets none of the quals to be considered a shitpost let alone an "og@ shitpost. But dont worry im sure trump would commend you for ur shill

What a faggot you are

I disagree with you.

Young voters are who Trump really needs to win over. He is doing terrible with millennials. I don't understand why younger people are supporting the dems with their out of control spending.....................they are going to be paying all their lives on this debt.

Young voters are who Trump really needs to win over. He is doing terrible with millennials. I don't understand why younger people are supporting the dems with their out of control spending.....................they are going to be paying all their lives on this debt.

Millennials don't vote.

Except for me ;)

Does your gender identity change on weekends? I've always wondered what the deal was with gender fluid people

Why would you assume that? Because I'm not in an internet battle with some fat bitch on tumblr? If that's what gets you off then more power to you.

Archived